Books Bowls

Just gonna have to draw a line here and buckle down. Said I would continue to play throughout the bowl season, but seems I need to be fading myself. Too much time goes into this just to throw away money. I feel as I have been on the wrong side of some bad beats and unmotivate teams. The could, woulda, No SHOULDA (as that is no excuse) it is really hitting home. I left plays on the board that I talked myself out of (ie...Duke, PSU, Marshall) only to play a total and have it thrown in my face. Thanks Duke for letting a kickoff return for 95 yards, or BC for playing 15 yards off a receiver when the line to gain is only 5 yards away. Really?? If I were any of you at this point and reading this message, play the other side and total that is posted in this thread. I will make you rich. The only thing going well is props and those are simply who wants to improve draft status or taking advantage of a soft line (Westerkamp and Perry). As always, GL CTG in what ever you play.

these bowls are just hard to capp but ur thought process is good. we just need some cooperation from the teams

GL

WVU -2 1*
WVU/A&M over 66 .5*
OK -5 2*
OK/Clemson under 52 .5*
Tease
TEX +16.5 part of 3-3tn in earlier post
TEX ML (+205) .5*
Tex+6.5 .5*

Much needed day off from stress. Played under in all NFL games (3 weeks straight). Watched very little. Will have some props when available. As always, GL CTG.

WVU -2 1*
WVU/A&M over 66 .5*
OK -5 2*
OK/Clemson under 52 .5*
Tease
TEX +16.5 part of 3-3tn in earlier post
TEX ML (+205) .5*
Tex+6.5 .5*

Much needed day off from stress. Played under in all NFL games (3 weeks straight). Watched very little. Will have some props when available. As always, GL CTG.

looks like a winning day Books, I like Arki to control this game and just hoping for a cover in a close game. I dont think we see 40 pts in this one

BOL

Blood, I may come back to thst under. But, I am a little gun-shy of unders after the PSU/B.C. debacle. All signs point to it. Hence the play on UT. just a case of strength on strength. To tell you the truth, I'm not wild about the OK under. Pace of play warrants an over. Hoping Venables hasn't completely teased his memory of his time at OK. I simply don't trust Stout.

R Shell over 23.5 rushing (-140) 7*
C Stoudt under 23.5 comp (-120) 1*

Not sure if the Shell prop is accurate, but it is locked in.

Feel like a broken record or Bill Murry in Groundhog Day. Albeit asleep, I was able to salvage a BAD day with 2h Arkansas. So, there was a silver lining. For the faders, I like undet in all 3 today. Back later with picks.

This is the only way I could play it. Just not seeing lines all that well. Been on a slide since WKY. Props have kept my losses reasonable.

T Houston over 4.5 rec (-140) 3*
C Jones over 4.5 rec (-120) 3*
K Hunt under 155.5 rush (-120) 1*

Tease 7-PT 1*
Ark St +10.5
Under 76

Back