SIDES - 3-7
TOTALS - 3-6

TT - 1-0
1H SIDES - 1-0
2H - 3-5
2H TOTALS - 1-2

PROPS - 8-4
TOTAL - 20-24 (-4.45 UNITS)

Just gonna have to draw a line here and buckle down. Said I would continue to play throughout the bowl season, but seems I need to be fading myself. Too much time goes into this just to throw away money. I feel as I have been on the wrong side of some bad beats and unmotivate teams. The could, woulda, No SHOULDA (as that is no excuse) it is really hitting home. I left plays on the board that I talked myself out of (ie...Duke, PSU, Marshall) only to play a total and have it thrown in my face. Thanks Duke for letting a kickoff return for 95 yards, or BC for playing 15 yards off a receiver when the line to gain is only 5 yards away. Really?? If I were any of you at this point and reading this message, play the other side and total that is posted in this thread. I will make you rich. The only thing going well is props and those are simply who wants to improve draft status or taking advantage of a soft line (Westerkamp and Perry). As always, GL CTG in what ever you play.

Liberty Bowl

Russell Athletic Bowl

Texas Bowl

Music City Bowl

LSU -7 1*

Belk Bowl

Foster Farms Bowl

Chic-fil-a Peach Bowl

Ole Miss/TCU under 56.5 .5*

Fiesta Bowl

Capital O
ne Orange Bowl

Georgia Tech +7 1*

Outback Bowl

AU/Wisconsin over 62 .5*

Cotton Bowl

Citrus Bowl

Minnesota/Mizzou under 48 .5*

Rose Bowl Semifinal

FSU ML +290 1*
FSU +9.5 2*

Sugar Bowl Semifinal

Armed Forces Bowl

Taxslayer Bowl ( love it )

Alamo Bowl

Cactus Bowl

Birmingham Bowl

Godaddy Bowl

Championship Game

Last edited:
FSU ML +290 1*
FSU +9.5 2*
UCF -1.5 2*

Totals not available to me yet, but interested in AU/Wisconsin over, BC/PSU under, & MN/Mizzou under. Sure to be several others. Will have props throughout bowl season. One of the best times to play them. GL CTG.

Last edited:
.5 units each

UTEP/Utah St under 49
Utah/Col St under 58.5
PSU/BC under 40.5
Ole Miss/TCU under 56.5
AU/Wisconsin over 62
Minnesota/Mizzou under 48

1* each
LSU -7
GT +7
UNC -3
USCw -6.5

I may do the same closer to game time, but see no need to lock myself into that investment this early. Suspensions still to come, and we all know one player can readjust a line drastically.

Some adds:
Utah -3 1* - a number I am comfortable laying. Better conference and defense being main parameters pushing this. Loss of McIlwain helps too.

SDSU -2.5 1* - having Hammer endorse this really helps, but seeing K Reynolds hampered with hammy issues with a short turnaround is major reason. If there is an offense that can survive losing its QB1, it is the option. But there has to be a drop-off.

USA -3 1* - Short travel and the MAC issues with winning bowl games. Will probably attend this game, as it is in town. Played HS at Crampton Bowl. Real shithole. Should have moved this to ASU stadium, as the state just dumped buku $ s into a stadium that will NEVER see capacity.

ULL/Nevada over 60.5 .5* - can't trust Broadway to win, but can count on his team scoring.

AF -1.5 .5* - Gonna throw my money down to support my future bosses. SERVICE Academies do not quit.

BYU/Memphis over 57.5 .5* - hyper offenses and average defenses. Smells like high 60's.

I should also state that even though my bowl units will be documented like reg season, they are half the size. Just easier to calculate this way vs fractions of units.

Thanks gentlemen, GL to you as well.

1st prop
D Hart over 79.5 (-120) .5*

5* RB, recruited to Bama and moved with Mcilwain. Kid has an talent and could start at over 75% of the NCAA. To have balance, you must run and he will get his.

Last edited:
Thanks CC. Have some difficult games to cap in the next week. Would really like to see some more talk in the bowl forum. Seems to me that a lot of effort went into creating the threads and they aren't being utilized.

3-3tm 10-pt .5*
Marshall PK
OPEN
OPEN

I know that they faded down the stretch, hence the tease. But I also see Cato being inspired to play in front of friends and family. Really think he lights it up tonight.

W Kentucky -.5 (-110) .5*

Realize that Hilltoppers are a first half team, but the wind has to be out of the sails for CMU. WKU could set some records here.

It's okay ProV. Those helped soften the blow. Little upset at how that transpired. Had them against the spread too. Could have been a big day. Oh well, on to the next one.

Gonna get in here and do some cleaning tomorrow. Putting all plays in 1st post and a little record update. It's not good. Feels like I have been on the wrong side of everything. Time to buckle down, as games are about to be in rapid fire mode. I think all plays are posted, so forgive me if I put a play in at a non-current line. Transparency is everything and I dont want to off ingenuine or misleading.

It's okay ProV. Those helped soften the blow. Little upset at how that transpired. Had them against the spread too. Could have been a big day. Oh well, on to the next one.
Oh me too, I was on WKU every way possible yesterday. On to the next is correct.
Merry Christmas

USCe +3.5 1*
USCe/U over 61 1*
Cincinnati -3 1*
AZ St/Duke under 65 .5*

J Crowder over 75.5 rec yrds (-120) 1*
J Strong over 89.5 rec yrds (-120) 1*

Back