Booger Mcfarland

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Gosh dang this guy annoys tf out of me with his “commentary.” Always saying the most obvious things and saying it like he’s the authority on everything. Anyone else annoyed by him or is it just me?

Was shocked how good he is in studio, not sure why they don't find a spot for him there. Doesn't need to be MNF but he's very good when he's not doing whatever he's doing now.

Something about the way he speaks drives me crazy. He often says the stupidest, most obvious crap, but says it in a way I want to punch him through my TV. Don’t even know why he’s such a big deal either? WTF did he ever do in his playing days? Moss, Romo, Sims, Young, Dilfer, Harrison, etc I get. But him?

Notice how Aroid, Poppy, and Thomas laugh at everything being said when there's nothing funny being said? Big Poppy is screaming and laughing at his own stupid shit. This Fox crew is bringing the talents of Burkhart down.

Last edited:
Notice how Aroid, Poppy, and Thomas laugh at everything being said when there's nothing funny being said? Big Poppy is screaming and laughing at his own stupid shit. This Fox crew is bringing the talents of Burkhart down.
And conversely Pedro is great for ESPN

Harold will continue to be the best ex player though, not close for me

Smoltz helps disguise the stench of Buck, like his knowledge in the booth

Back