Blue and lovesick Monday discussion

yes I want to bet the cubs game over 7.5 as well

what is up with the lined juiced to the under with those 2 piotchers?

The Spread had a funny trend. Cubs 2-7 under after being shut out. Looked at that and just went away

No real interest in the game at the moment but lean SF. 3 days in Colorado now back on Earth. Just does not seem like a good start for Pitt

No team has ever finished last in their division, won the WS the following year, then the following year finished last in their division again. Red Sox doin things the Skankees can only dream of.:rofl:

Boy I backed of the Mets and that wasn't smart

lotta reasons to play em, esp the SP angle

too much reading and over analyzing....left dough on the table, and may leave some at the book if the cubs and cocks doesnt shake out

No team has ever finished last in their division, won the WS the following year, then the following year finished last in their division again. Red Sox doin things the Skankees can only dream of.:rofl:

Better than 20 years of extreme, overpaid, mediocrity.

I'm saying I'd take up and down seasons resulting in championships vs. this Yankee squad the last 15 years leading payroll for 14 of them and winning 1/15.

Cashman blows. Worst GM

Ah i got ya now.... how much of his decisions are actually his,, arent the president and then the Steiny's involved as well... not protecting cashman just learning the politics...

btw ,,this is a great loss for the sox and its trades - if they were any fight left it would have had to start tonight......this could be a yard sale similar to the marlins after they won their championships...

btw taking in the patriots practice tomorrow with my kids,, should be a good time....

Back