Blowoutgm's Week 11 picks - 72-38-3 YTD 11-4 this past week

blowoutgm

Pretty much a regular
I got back on track this week going 11-4 with a nice under dog ML play in Auburn (very lucky)

Looking at lines this week and licking my chops:

Bama -6 - 10 units- I could do a big write up on this game but lets just say LSU doesn't matchup well with Alabama; Bama's passing game, especially Amari Cooper will put a ton of pressure on that defense. Bama won't be pushed around be the LSU offensive line like Ole Miss was and if Bama can take the crowd out of the game early then the Tigers will struggle if playing from behind with no big playmakers

Oklahoma -4 1 unit- I think the Sooners give Baylor fits in this one; I also am leaning over as both teams should score a ton of points

Kansas St. +6 1 unit- Love the points; K-St is very well coached and fundamentally solid; I also think TCU has to be somewhat worn out after the battles with Baylor and West Virginia

Duke -3 1 unit Syracuse is very beat up and has a hard time scoring on offense; Duke has cost me money this year so it is time for them to give me some back! lol

Lean on W. Virginia, Mich St., Oregon, Auburn team total over

Don't like all the chalk so I may be a bit more selective this week!

Good luck everyone-

:shake:

Good luck everyone

Thanks mrob-

Got tired of all the nut sack lickers in Boom's thread when the guy won't discuss differing opinions with me- This place has much more mature and knowledgeable posters

Everything you say about Alabama/LSU is correct. Alabama is pretty much better across the board, but unlike the Alabama teams of the past few years, this team gets very rattled on the road. I think UNDER is the way to go here.

I have to disagree with the notion that Bama will throw all over LSU....quite the opposite. I would be much more worried about the run game. LSU has one of the better defensive backfields in the nation....LB play would be a concern for the short dump offs and run plays....but LSU is solid back there for S and CB.

Id agree with Jimmy also....on the UNDER

I really am not so sure why so many are ready to jump on Bama laying this, but hey what do I know

GL bro

should point out that Bama is stellar against the run

THAT should be the contest.....CAN LSU run on em....we will see

twinkie13-

I don't think Bama will pass all over LSU, I just think their passing game is much more effective than the Ole Miss passing game. Worrying about Cooper should open up their passing game somewhat and that in turn should open up some running lanes. I think it will be hard fought and low scoring as well. I see something like 24-13 Alabama. It still amazes me that LSU couldn't get the running game going against Auburn. The Bama defense is much tougher up front. Hopefully Yeldon is healthy as he can be great catching passes out of the backfield as long as he holds on to the ball. This should be a very physical game.

I really hate betting on the crappy MAC but the more I get up then I like to have some "fun" action plays during the week.

Ohio/Buffalo over 55.5 for half a unit!

Good luck everyone!

Well fu_k me- Iowa line changed to -1 for me. Locked it in at -1 for 1 unit.

Just want my honest lines out there-

Good luck everyone!

Back