• Start date Start date
J

johnny1999

There's really no other result
Atl -4.5 WIN
Americas Team -4.5
Parlay 500/1300
Done

I really don't understand arguments for either other side other than past reputations or fav teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding
Atl -10.5 200/360 WIN
Atl -.5 1st Qtr. 200/200 LOSE

Adding 4 team parlay 50/500
Atl -6.5 WIN
Pats -15.0 WIN
KC -1
Dall -4.5

Pattsies -10 1st half. 220/200 Lose
Pattsies Full -15 220/200 WIN

I believe it's about the Win not the public /smart money theory. That's just stupid

Dallas gives Rodgers more time to make stupid commercials.
COWBOYS-4.5 550/500
Zeke- over 108.5 220/200
Dak - over 286 pass yrds 200/200
Dak TD passes +1.5 220/200

Favs keep rolling baby 6-0
Sorry "Smart Money" 0-6

So...... I'm not sure if anyone told you this before, but just because a favorite wins doesn't mean "smart money loses". Often times the "smart money" you consistently reference is indeed on the favorite. Example: Atlanta, the smart money was on Atlanta so they are not 0-6 as you reference.

So...... I'm not sure if anyone told you this before, but just because a favorite wins doesn't mean "smart money loses". Often times the "smart money" you consistently reference is indeed on the favorite. Example: Atlanta, the smart money was on Atlanta so they are not 0-6 as you reference.

The favs are 6-0 in playoffs with many of the 6 going OVER posted total.... Be assured the public is killing the Books so far in post season!!

Gee sorry I hurt your feelings
Looks like everyone didn't sign.
Sorry you were on wrong side better luck to you

Anyway
4-2 yesterday
Going with trend not because trend just better team Now. Trend only because 6-0.
More Dallas money -5. 220/200
[me not being a dick]
Is this smart money NBA?

Gee sorry I hurt your feelings
Looks like everyone didn't sign.
Sorry you were on wrong side better luck to you

Maybe your post #15 above is legit and you not being a dick.

But this fucking bullshit asswipe wiseass post is the definition of you being a dick.

How about you stick to your picks and not talking like a tout or an arrogant douche that has a crystal ball.

We don't take kindly to guys popping in here from nowhere telling everyone how great they are. First and only warning.

Good luck today with the rest of your plays.

Well someone coming out and calling me a dick because of opinion and then you name calling which looking back at my posts didn't offer any of? Yeah ok asswipe

Well someone coming out and calling me a dick because of opinion and then you name calling which looking back at my posts didn't offer any of? Yeah ok asswipe

Okay, I guess you thought I was bluffing.

Go take your arrogant, ignorant ass somewhere-the-fuck else.

But thanks for helping me set a record for my quickest ban of a member, much appreciated.

The favs are 6-0 in playoffs with many of the 6 going OVER posted total.... Be assured the public is killing the Books so far in post season!!

This is so far from accurate. 57% of the money is on GB +5 and 79% of ML is on GB...... So Dallas winning, is a HUGE WIN FOR VEGAS. I'm sure this is a shocker, but the public is not "always" on the fav.

:rofl:Dude gets banned for responding to someone coming in his pick thread and calling him a dick!

If a guy is that big of a cock with his first 30 posts, only imagine how he will be with 5,000 posts. Would never work in long run, no one calls Scarf an asshat

This is so far from accurate. 57% of the money is on GB +5 and 79% of ML is on GB...... So Dallas winning, is a HUGE WIN FOR VEGAS. I'm sure this is a shocker, but the public is not "always" on the fav.

True about the public not always being on the favorite, but Dallas winning wouldn't have necessarily been a HUGE WIN FOR VEGAS based on percentages of bets, obviously. If the 43% that was on GB ended up being more money bet than the 57%, it wouldn't have been a win for Vegas at all.

True about the public not always being on the favorite, but Dallas winning wouldn't have necessarily been a HUGE WIN FOR VEGAS based on percentages of bets, obviously. If the 43% that was on GB ended up being more money bet than the 57%, it wouldn't have been a win for Vegas at all.

The percentages provided are not based on the percent of people on that side, it is based on the money on that side. So Vegas did indeed get destroyed by GB winning especially with 77% of the ML paying out +200. The point I was taking issue with, is this notion that the public is always on the favorite, and if the favorite wins Vegas gets crushed. If you're serious about gambling you know that simply isn't true. Same with overs, yes of course the public leans over and favorites.....However plenty of times Vegas needs a Fav or an over to win.

If a guy is that big of a cock with his first 30 posts, only imagine how he will be with 5,000 posts. Would never work in long run, no one calls Scarf an asshat

Technically he called him an asswipe, FTR ya know.

Back