Bloodhounds CFB GameWeek 5

:shake:Really like the # on tenny today.jones has the vols 3rd. In country fewest penalties (3 pg, 21yds). Also 3rd down defense is rated one of best in cfs. Like those discipline teams. Gl w/ plays

Blood thanks for your thoughts on Tex/KU. I thought Texas battled pretty hard vs. UCLA and showed a lot of character. I think the week off probably really will help Swoopes get some more reps in practice and I expect him to improve. Strong has been left a mess to deal with and I think he is doing the right thing weeding out some of the players that are not buying in or following the rules. I like the fact that Texas has played much stiffer competition so far, and I think this team will be hungry for a win today.

Thanks for your thoughts on Texas Blood and Timh. I also think Strong will get the job done and I know they have talent. I'm not going to give points on the road with them though, even against a mess like Kansas, until Swoopes shows he's a QB. I think the play on them may be against OU in a couple of weeks.

I added two picks:

Week 5
I'm heavy on the dogs this week.
Ariz St lose
Tennessee +17
Arkansas +14 x4
Washington +8x X4
Money Line bets-Michigan State, N Dame, Virginia Tech
Saturday morning adds: TCU -30, Penn St Money Line

Thanks fellas, GL to Yall as well

I have tried to post all morning but a power outage and no internet prevented. And some of u are aware that living where I do, what most of u take for granted, I am just lucky to post at all. My cell tower is sixty miles away and it takes an amplifier and outside antenna to get a signal. Not bitching, just letting u know I tried
Anyhow I played these totals earlier this morning

......................................................................................................................................................
added these totals at present price although I played them a slightly diff # ...they move fast dont they
all x1

Wyoming Un 49 -130
Tenn Ov 55 -120
Minnesota U Under 44 -130
Maryland Ov 70 -110...this one has moved 5 damn pt since i played it
Western Michigan Un 54 -130
Temple Un 45.5 -110
Akron Ov 49 -140
NoWestern Under 49 -110
Texas State Ov 65 -110
Cal Un 69 -130
TCU Un 49 -110
Arkansas Ov 71 -110
USC Ov 55 -110
Duke Ov 59 -130
FlaSt Ov 59 -110
Cincinnati U Ov 59 -140
OleMiss Un 59 -110

Thanks for that Tennessee call, mr hound.
Without your input, I would likely have gone the other way.

reggie bonaffon could be very effective. he's a huge threat on the read option and is calm in the pocket. very strong arm. much better option than gardner this year because ville's oline is so bad and gardner is a sitting duck. moving bonaffon around to throw and the read option could be a big help

this was a brutal loss that still has me steamed. 2 missed fgs. countless drops. 2 unforced fumbles. 1 forced fumble. a ridiculous fake punt that went no where. 421 to 100 total yard advantage. wake only had 100 total yards unreal. but the worst part is petrino's playcalling and gameplan. not one roll out. not one. only a couple qb draws i think. no boots no nothing. just chained him in the pocket behind the worst oline in the acc. unbelievable. the worst call i can remember was on 2nd and 13 inside their own 10. calls a play action with a reverse pivot. fumble and recovered td in the endzone. shocker. bonaffon could still be an effective qb but i'm not sure petrino will figure out how to use him

Back