California -10 -130 x2 added 2 more @ -13 total of 4U
Auburn -33 -110 x2
SoAla -6 -120 x1

added
Indiana -4 -110 x1 added 3 more total of 4
Navy -6 -130 x2
Toledo -16 -110 x2

parlay

1. 9/25/2014 7:30 PM College Football 104 Georgia Southern* -13 -280 vs Appalachian State
  2. 9/25/2014 7:30 PM College Football 106 Oklahoma State* -9 -220 vs Texas Tech
  3. 9/25/2014 10:00 PM College Football 107 UCLA* -175 vs Arizona State
200 To Win 420

parlay

1. 9/25/2014 7:30 PM College Football 104 Georgia Southern* -13 -270 vs Appalachian State
  2. 9/25/2014 7:30 PM College Football 106 Oklahoma State* -7 -320 vs Texas Tech
500 To Win 398

Last edited:
Great grab on Clemson, I missed it down here too much other shit going on...BOL Blood.

:shake:also like cats (ky) Definitely program moving right direction.Athletes in place, coaching is there,just have to learn to win attitude every week.Only helping SEC no doubt. GL as always

Temple, NWestern w/ you..will be involved Okie light, prolly tt over. BOL Blood.
Thanks Player, I actually added 3 more on Temple for a total of 5, I just dont see UConn staying close. I am staying with my one U play on NoWestern. This is the 1st time this yr that I have gone against PennSt as I keep think they may be Gods tm this yr but I made this a 7 pt game and I'll stick with that capp.. GL my friend

Great grab on Clemson, I missed it down here too much other shit going on...BOL Blood.
Tim, I hope its a good grab. I made Clemson a 14 pt fav and I see it @ 14.5 at some places now. I 'feel' it may be closer to a 21 pt win but I would not recommend it over 14. Their freshman QB Watson has completed over 70% of his passes and NC want slow him down any. I will call it 41-21 just for the record as I dont see a letdown here GL pard

Thanks Steeeed, U to

Wishing u another winning wk Dog

love the uk play. gl
dicky, UK's qb is impressive and I think he has a field day throwing and running against Vandy. While I only made them a 20 pt fav, I would not be surprised to see a rout GL

on a bunch w/you blood. gl, amigo.
GL to U as well Amigo

Like Northwestern and Kentucky

But concerned about northwestern because it seems the whole forum likes them. Either we are all really smart or the books know what they are doing. I usually respect the books.

:idea:looking at BG this week mr. hound. Think they put up a big #. May play the tt ov, any thoughts. thx
CC, I made BG 7-9 pt fav and for some reason left them off of my original post. Now at 4.5 at most books. Need to see why the big drop and will post but without any major injuries I like BG against a lesser team than last wk for one but like the Over 64 much more. BG no D and UMass will have to try and keep up with a decent BG O

Blood if you have time I would like to here your thoughts on South Bama
mrob, i initially made SoAl 9/10 pt fav and now down to 4/4.5 at most places. I dont see anthing that changes my mind. This will be the 2nd time I have been on SoBama and I expect a 2nd win by what i think is the better overall tm here. Dont take to much from last wks loss to GaSo as they are a much better tm than what most are giving them credit for.True, Idaho has the better qb but think SoAl can score on this D and looking at a score of something like 31-21 but if ur looking at playing this game, I think there are much better plays to be had this we. I made the play just on the fact that Idaho hasnt shown me anything so far and I think SoAl struggling QB will do well against this tm. GL my friend

Good luck bloody! Have a great week!
Thanks Wise, U know I appreciate it.

Dwight, I hope so. U know ''the best laid plans can turn to crap' GL buddy

Like Northwestern and Kentucky

But concerned about northwestern because it seems the whole forum likes them. Either we are all really smart or the books know what they are doing. I usually respect the books.

LOL, Yeah, just leave me out of the ''we are all pretty smart thing''' :) Hell, U know I just capp the game and not doing a very good job at some of that this yr, ref SoCar and Georgia. I just dont believe we see a big score in this game and like the +pts. NW losses are not as bad as they originally looked and I look for a close game, something like 21-17 and I will also be on the Under probably gameday play GL

hey Blood, I like the Broncos -13, against the local fly guys. The force is 4-13 ats vs div foes last 3 yrs. Schedule strength has Bst @60, AF @199. Avg power ratings of opponents played has Bst @35 af@3. I'm thinking the broncs have got to take care of lesser rivals when they get the chance. What do you think?

hey Blood, I like the Broncos -13, against the local fly guys. The force is 4-13 ats vs div foes last 3 yrs. Schedule strength has Bst @60, AF @199. Avg power ratings of opponents played has Bst @35 af@3. I'm thinking the broncs have got to take care of lesser rivals when they get the chance. What do you think?
Zane, I did not play this game as I only made Boise a 10 pt fav ...but as long as AF continues with their 'run 1st game plan 13 pts should be an easy cover as Bosie has a good run D....But with AF well rested and plenty of time to prepare for this game, they must know that running against Boise will not produce a win so they must come up with a passing game because Boise's secondary is subject to being beat pretty bad.AF QB likes to throw but he is at a big disadvantage against Boises big men cause he is so short, I think less than 5'10...but still possible with the correct gameplan/play calling. Boise is giving up over 300yrd/g in the air. Just saying, if I was calling this game for AF I would be pitching that ball a bunch. I think Boise is giving up less than 2 yd/carry so running aint going to get it done. If u believe in 'look ahead'', AF has Navy on deck and that aint good either. Bottom line, N/P for me but would not be surprise to see Boise cover the 13 as they seam to play better on the rd of late.Ir AF cant throw then its at least a 21 pt win for Boise. BOL my friend

Georgia Southern looks like a play for me as well bloodster! I'll probably dabble in Appy St team total under as well. GL

Thursday nite updates
GLTA

GaSouthern -14 -130 x5 added another nickle @ -4 -140,now a dime play
APPSt/GaSo Over 59 -120 x2
Georgia State nearly upset a pair of ACC teams this season, losing to NC State by a single point and losing late at Georgia Tech after mounting a furious comeback. The Eagles are the much better team here. Always hard to play an over with triple-option teams as the game pace favors less possessions and therefore a harder chance to run up the score but I think AppSt should be able to get enough pts thru the airto help this Over.Appalachian State is scoring only 17 points per game on the road while allowing 36.5. Georgia Southern is scoring 43 points per game overall this year and a whopping 83 points per game at home. Georgia Southern gave up only 9 points in their only home game this season. Georgia Southern is averaging 365 yards per game on the ground this year and 520 yards per game overall this season.
I got this on the open and really like mt #Would I recommend a play @ -19... maybe one U but all the touts are on AppSt and it will come down closer to game time if if one want to buy it to 17 then it becomes a med play

OkiSt -14 - -130 x2 added 3 U @ 13 -120, now a nickle play
Tech/St Over 68 x2
I think this line is way off. I like OkiSt by 21-24 and the score of something like 51-30...the only thing that bothers me in the least here is Tech had last wk off and their record shows that is trouble for opp....but not tonite :)

UCLA -3 -110 x1 added 1U here,now a total of 2
UCla/AriSt Under 65.5 -110 x1
the only reason I made this play is because State must play their backup QB. Big diff between Kelly starter injuries with foot and backup Bercovici. Ucla qb has a non throwing elbow injury and will be in a brace and if I know anything about football, his offensive line will try a little harder to give him protection. Score, hell hard to predict, if Hundley makes it thru the entire game maybe 35-24 keeping this under the generous total

parlay

1. 9/25/2014 7:30 PM College Football 104 Georgia Southern* -13 -280 vs Appalachian State
  2. 9/25/2014 7:30 PM College Football 106 Oklahoma State* -9 -220 vs Texas Tech
  3. 9/25/2014 10:00 PM College Football 107 UCLA* -175 vs Arizona State

200 To Win 420

parlay

1. 9/25/2014 7:30 PM College Football 104 Georgia Southern* -13 -270 vs Appalachian State
  2. 9/25/2014 7:30 PM College Football 106 Oklahoma State* -7 -320 vs Texas Tech

500 To Win 398

Mr Hound it is indeed good to see that your slate includes a few favorites I intend to play : K State, U K, Indiana, and A & M.
I was also cosidering Penn State and Georgia and see that both are the infrequent times where you like the dog side.
May I then ask you "How does NW score points in this game - at least enough to cover ? And I would like your thoughts on Tennessee-Georgia.

Neglected to e-mail u my FCS plays last week. MOre than what I published in the bullsheet. I will take care of that tomorrow.

Best of luck

Most of the games you're playing I'm not looking at either side, Blood.

I'm going opposite on two, Az State and Arkansas. i got 4x on Az State and like them slightly at home even though the backup is starting at QB. I got a much different line on Arkansas. That opened at +15 with my guy and I got on it right away.

Went 5-2 on college last week, but my evaluations on the two losses were so far off I'm not bragging. I didn't come close to reading those two. Went 1-0 on NFL (Seattle), and that one was pure luck they were able to cover after letting Denver roll them for that last TD, so I can't take any pride in that one either.

Looking at mainly dogs this week. May be all dogs. I have some interest in your Clemson and Temple plays though.

Catch up with you tomorrow when I make up my mind. Keep posting. Your picks make me think.

Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments
A winning Thur nite picking up 14.68 U but badly mis-capped a couple of totals. Winning both parlays helped the bottom line quite a bit.

Tahoe, I will get back with u later as I add some additional Sat plays

MrBull. If u are sold on PennSt, I dont beilve that I can explain. An plaese dont tell my wife that I am playing against her team. If we capp just on stats, with no feelings, them PennSt should run away with this game.PSU ranks first in the nation in rushing defense (49.5), sixth in scoring defense (11.0 ppg) and 10th in total defense (270.8). The defense has yielded just two offensive touchdowns over the last 12 quarters. I think this is a low scoring game with St on top by 7ish so I jumped on the +10.5 and still like it for a small play. But then of late, I make a lot of plays on feel and this is one of them.

As far as Tenn/Ga, Give me any decent SEC tm +17.5 and I will play the dog. TennVols have played very well in allowing only 20 ppg and 343 ypg, while holding opponents to just a 23 percent success rate on third down.I think they can score 21-24 0n Ga D and see the score being 35-24. I initially made this a 13 pt game and will stick to it.
Be aware that both of the games u ask about art one U play for me and not a game that I got down on hard.

GL fellas

back tonite with the rest

Last edited:
Well so much for getting the week off to a good start for me. Okie St. defense was not good all night, and their failure to score at end of 1H was not good as I figured that would cost us later. Not too happy about their poor execution of squib kick, and poor special teams play all night long. I did manage to salvage something by adding one live bet on Ok St. -7 that paid off and cut the losses a little bit. GL this weekend. Nice job on Ga Southern, you have nailed them two wks in a row.

Last edited:
Well so much for getting the week off to a good start for me. Okie St. defense was not good all night, and their failure to score at end of 1H was not good as I figured that would cost us later. Not too happy about their poor execution of squib kick, and poor special teams play all night long. I did manage to salvage something by adding one live bet on Ok St. -7 that paid off and cut the losses a little bit. GL this weekend. Nice job on Ga Southern, you have nailed them two wks in a row.
ME TOO, but i put those notes in memory and we will try to take advantage of that weak D in the future. damn big loss for me and hurt a really good nite

mrob, MrBull
GL my friends

Last edited:
Friday Nite Update

FresnoSt -4 -110 x1 added 1 U @ -4 -130 for a total of 2 U close one all the way but I had more chks by Fresno when I graded this game and just hope it covers

MiddleTennSt +4 -110 x1 wish I had played the Ml when I played this earlier but it slipped by. I like MidTenn to win this one

I dont like either of these totals at present price so a parlay with pts bought is maybe the proper play.

1. 9/26/2014 8:00 PM College Football 109 Middle Tennessee State/Old Dominion* Over 63 -250
  2. 9/26/2014 8:00 PM College Football 111 Fresno State/New Mexico* Over 61 -275
Risking 100 To Win 91

adding more Sat plays with winning from last nite

Wyoming +28.5 -110 x 1 ...to much D for MichSt to cover this spread even though I missed the really good 31 #

Baylor -21 -120 x2 ... I think this is closer to 28 pt win as the Bears get their RB healthy. True St has a good D but I dont believe they put enough pts up to cover this one

Wisconsin -34 -110 x half ...I only made this a 35 pt win but still like it for a half

Virginia -27 -110 x5 ...already have 4 @ -21 on this game but looking deeper I see no reason that this isnt just a practice game for Vir. I dont expect Kent to score against a good D and even thought Vir O isnt all that great I still believe they roll by 35

Rutgers-12.5 -110 x1...this is probably worth two but Rutgers still has some probs on both sides of the ball, my # is 17

more later, I need another bourbon now

Appreciate the update hound dog. What about some totals, I know you got to have a few ideas floating around...

:Cheers2:

Appreciate the update hound dog. What about some totals, I know you got to have a few ideas floating around...

:Cheers2:

got a bunch of one U totals, will try and post before kickoff, still looking at sides while I'm simi sober :) :)

GL Zane

Likewise to you, blood. Just checked and don't see any major weather issues, will check again in am... Time for another Skyy and water

still sober continuation

Louisville- 21 x2
...even without Villes starting qb, I think this is closer to a 28 pt win. Wake is fielding pretty much a freshman team and their O line is awful

Colorado State +10 -120 x2
Colorado State ML +290 x1
...this should be a good old fashion game. They both line up and see if my can beat ur man

Bowling Green -4 -120 x2 ... I try this BG tm on more time against a UMass team lots of scoring here but I missed the opening total so will buy the total down in a par

almost sober additions

added three more to
TCU -31 -120 x2 now total of 5

Mizzou, I will most likely be on but will wait and see if I can get a better line

TexA&M I have a nickle on this one already and I desperately want to make it a dime play but will wait and see. Presently -9 and I think it is a 14 pt game min

USC ... SC off of a bye and I like them by 13 but dont have the balls to make the play

UL Monroe -13 -110 x1 ...Troy is hurting bad

Staying off Texas/Ku gm Blood? I do like Texas to improve as the season goes on and think they desperately want a win here. I think Swoopes might be ok once he gets some experience and the Texas D is ok.

Tim, I maybe wrong but after looking at this one over and over I just cant make the play onTex. I know I am in the minority and it may cost be some coin but I think this is a great situation for a potential upset. Much has been made of Charlie Strong kicking another player off the team this week. That is now nine players and three starters that Strong has kicked off the Texas team. I cant imagin what the moral is on this tm. The Longhorns can't feel great about their team right now. And I think they are going to struggle here. This is the road opener for Texas and this is a big game for Kansas. They have won two of their last three games. And I expect this team to play its best game of the season. Kansas nearly knocked off Texas in Lawrence back in 2012. That one was a 21-17 Texas wins but Kansas will covered the 14 imo. Kansas has covered the last two meetings and I think they will take the cash here....but i dont have the ball to make the play either way
GL my friend

Thanks for the email MrBull I took care of all of it. I wish U nothing but Winners Saturday. I need a few more td to cover my parlay tonite

You're hot tonight, Blood. I should have looked in earlier. I had no feel for either one of the Friday games.

Week 5
I'm heavy on the dogs this week.
Ariz St lose
Tennessee +17
Arkansas +14 x4
Washington +8x X4
Money Line bets-Michigan State, N Dame, Virginia Tech
(Lean to TCU and Penn St, but can't find the number I want. I may take both on ML tomorrow)

Do you have any strong feelings on any of the above?

Week 4
N Carolina +3 L (super crappy handicapping)
Miss St +10 win
Clemson +15 win
Mizzou -13 x4 lose (very crappy handicapping)
Okla -7 win
Oregon -- ML W
Wisconsin -- ML W
(also taking Seahawks -4x x2 ) win, but took pure luck
Week 4
6-2
Season
22-8-1
Multi-Unit Bets 5-2
Max Bets 0-0

Last edited:
still sober continuation

Louisville- 21 x2
...even without Villes starting qb, I think this is closer to a 28 pt win. Wake is fielding pretty much a freshman team and their O line is awful

Colorado State +10 -120 x2
Colorado State ML +290 x1
...this should be a good old fashion game. They both line up and see if my can beat ur man

Bowling Green -4 -120 x2 ... I try this BG tm on more time against a UMass team lots of scoring here but I missed the opening total so will buy the total down in a par

reggie bonaffon could be very effective. he's a huge threat on the read option and is calm in the pocket. very strong arm. much better option than gardner this year because ville's oline is so bad and gardner is a sitting duck. moving bonaffon around to throw and the read option could be a big help

You're hot tonight, Blood. I should have looked in earlier. I had no feel for either one of the Friday games.

I'm heavy on the dogs this week.
Ariz St lose
Tennessee +17
Arkansas +14 x4
Washington +8x X4
Money Line bets-Michigan State, N Dame, Virginia Tech
(Lean to TCU and Penn St, but can't find the number I want. I may take both on ML tomorrow)

Do you have any strong feelings on any of the above?

at those @ that u got or thinking about i have no probs with any. I think we get to see if Wazzou is for real or Not. Im not afraid of tcu @ 31, i think vt wins by 12-14. pennst wins by 7 i think to much love is being show for arki running game againt a&m that may light up the board but u got a good #
GL ON THEM ALL

reggie bonaffon could be very effective. he's a huge threat on the read option and is calm in the pocket. very strong arm. much better option than gardner this year because ville's oline is so bad and gardner is a sitting duck. moving bonaffon around to throw and the read option could be a big help

very good pts all Thanks for the feedback
GL

Back