wk 3 16-16-1 +2.2U
wk 4 30-29-1 +7.6U
wk 5 27-27-1 +14.15U
wk 6 31-24-1 +13.51U
wk 7 42-22-2 +31.66U
wk 8 38-23-1 +38.1U
wk 9 48-27-1 +48.2U
wk10 33-47-2 -17.23U
Mid wk started bad and I was never able to catch up, putting up the largest negative # of the season

Wk 11

Tues
101 Toledo -4 -110 x2 I like the Rockets by 7-12.
...enough for a two U play.
101 Toledo/Central Michigan* Over 54 -110 x1
Toledo is averaging 36 ppg on 465 yards per game ,242 passing, 223 rushing.Central Michigan is averaging 26 ppg on 392 yards per game 296 passing, 96 rushing.I think Toledo will bounce back after losing their first game of the season and their strong rushing attack should be able to find some holes in the Chippewas defense to win this by at least 7, maybe 31-21

104 Ohio* -6 -122 vs Kent State x1
103 Kent State/Ohio* Under 44 -110 x1Kent State is averaging just 16 ppg on 294 yards per game (147 passing, 147 rushing)Kent State is allowing their opponents to average 26 ppg on 327 yards per game (209 passing, 118 rushing). Ohio is averaging 25 ppg on 405 yards per game (225 passing, 150 rushing).Bobcats are allowing their opponents to average 27 ppg on 394 yards per game (221 passing, 173 rushing). Ohio has really struggled on the defensive end as of late as over their past three games they’ve given up a combined 152 points. KentSt has a decent defense but really haven’t found any answers on the offense throughout the season. Ohio has been decent at home this season which includes a solid win against Marshall and I think their defense will be able to regroup against the non-existent KentSt offense

Wed
105 Bowling Green* -3 -105 vs Western Michigan x2
105 Bowling Green/Western Michigan* Over 75 -118 x1

107 Northern Illinois* -6 -110 vs Buffalo U x2
lean Over 55 small

Thur
111 Virginia Tech* +3½ -110 vs Georgia Tech x half
111 Virginia Tech/Georgia Tech* Under 54 -110 x half

113 UL Lafayette* +3 -125 vs South Alabama x1
113 UL Lafayette/South Alabama* Over 61 x half

Fri
Lean only I made this 17 USC* -16 -110 vs Colorado
115 USC/Colorado* Under 62 -110 x1

Sat
I played these on the open and still like them at present # unless noted.Will post more as time permits
GLTA

Cincinnati U -16 x2
UMass -6 -130 x2
Illinois -17 -110 x1
Tulane +3 -110 x1
Northwestern -13 -110 x4
Georgia State +3.5 -115 x3
Arkansas St -14 -120 x2
Notre Dame -27 -110 x3
Alabama -7 x10
North Carolina -13 x4
So Mississippi -7 -120 x4
Navy -21 -120 x4
Oklahoma St -13 -120 x2
LSU -7 -120 x3
Oklahoma +5 -110 x4
California -20 -122 x4
Utah -5 -110 x4
Stanford -8.5 -110 x4
Iowa -11.5 -110 x2
San Diego State -23 -120 x4

BOL this week Blood, great win for the Tide over the weekend. I was very impressed with their line play on both sides of the ball and Henry was a beast. I see you stepping out on them this week. Do you think the LSU gm was a major turning point for them in terms of confidence going forward? I ask, because I considered maybe this would be a difficult spot for them this week. I've played So Miss, Stanford and BG so glad to see you concur on those. I like NC and played over there so far. Would be interested in hearing your thoughts on Oklahoma/Baylor game as I like your number +5 there and lean towards Oklahoma but unlikely to play at current line.

I'm with you on Oklahoma, Blood, and got the same number you did. That's the only one I've bothered to bet so far and the only one I've made up my mind on. I like that one so much I'm going to bet more on it, even at +3x.

I need to think on the others for a few days. I don't see as many I like immediately as I did last week. I prefer dogs and last week the card was filled with good teams getting points.

Had a good week Week 10, but I admit I had some luck. Temple could easily have gone the other way and Penn State was barely hanging in most of the game. Whiffed on LSU. The LSU offense performed about like I expected, but I thought their D would be much better. The others were all pretty easy wins with little suspense. That's how I like them.

Won two of three where I laid points on the road which was pure luck. Week in, week out, it's far more likely to be just the opposite, so I don't plan on pulling that stunt again.

Week 10
Baylor -17 Lose
Temple -12 x2 Win
Oklahoma St +5x x4 Win
Florida St +11 x4 Win
Arkansas +11x x3 x3 Win
Penn State +2x x2 Win
Oklahoma -24 Win
Iowa -7 Win
LSU -7 x4 Lose
Money Line
Ohio State Win
Florida Win

Week 10
9-2
Season
62-21
Multi-Unit Bets
32-5
Max Bets
2-0
Units For Week
+15.50
Units For Year
+104.20

Last edited:
I had a bad week also, Blood. Just checking on your C. Mich total, you say you like the over 54, yet you're seeing a 31-21 game. Are your numbers that close, because a lot of trends favor under...

I had a bad week also, Blood. Just checking on your C. Mich total, you say you like the over 54, yet you're seeing a 31-21 game. Are your numbers that close, because a lot of trends favor under...
Zane, my two sets of #s had a wide spread, 47 and 56. On my Over play I went with my initial thoughts that the Rockets are going to bounce back strong and win this game easily. The game score I thru out there was what I visualized would happen if CM's 41st ranked D rears it head and slows this game down. There is so much going thru my old brain at the time of capping, what if this and what if that, those were the #s that came out
To answer ur ? after all of that, I like and played the Over 54...maybe better to to leave out the thoughts when I post in order not to confuse. GL pard

No, I like hearing your thoughts. Here's to a good night, and a good week to follow...

:beer4:

BOL this week Blood, great win for the Tide over the weekend. I was very impressed with their line play on both sides of the ball and Henry was a beast. I see you stepping out on them this week. Do you think the LSU gm was a major turning point for them in terms of confidence going forward? I ask, because I considered maybe this would be a difficult spot for them this week. I've played So Miss, Stanford and BG so glad to see you concur on those. I like NC and played over there so far. Would be interested in hearing your thoughts on Oklahoma/Baylor game as I like your number +5 there and lean towards Oklahoma but unlikely to play at current line.
Tim, If this was earlier in the season and didnt have so much riding on it I may be able to buy 'letdown' here
But if I was concerned at all, it would be over Prescott as he represents the kind of offense that has given Alabama some trouble in recent years.But now concerned as much as normal as I think Bama D will have a game plan to somewhat contain him as he is pretty much the entire O. He is leading the Bulldogs in passing and rushing with an average of 261 yards per game through the air and 46.4 yards per on the ground. So unlike LSU and several other offenses the Tide has shut down, Mississippi State doesn’t rely heavily on a running back to carry the load.I think that spells lots of trouble for MissSt and this could possibly be an ugly game. I dont mean to short the BullDogs,as they have great talent all over the field and with Prescott running the show this is the exact type of offense we have the hardest time against. I’m less worried about our offense against their defense but our D has to stopp him and can’t get into a scoring fest with MSU.

On Oklahoma, I think they win the game by 6 something like 45-39. Talk more on this later, gotta find me some supper

2nd half
101 Toledo* +½ -115 vs Central Michigan for 2nd Half x1

104 Ohio* -2½ -122 vs Kent State for 2nd Half x half

D.D. I post my picks on Blood's thread every Friday night. If I pick a midweek game--I've only picked two all season and both were last week--I post them the day of the game.

Don't recall why I started posting them on his thread to begin with, but they brought me luck and I'm on a three-year hot streak so I'm not going to change anything.

Blood, I've had a chance to look over most of the games and I like your picks on Iowa, Utah, Stanford, and SD State. Probably won't lay the points with Utah because it is a road game, but I might.

I'm leaning to the other side of your Bama and LSU picks, but still have work to do on those.

What are you thinking on Vandy/Kentucky?

Blood, I'm basically taking over everything in the Bowling Green game. 1st half and game with both team totals.

Tim, If this was earlier in the season and didnt have so much riding on it I may be able to buy 'letdown' here
But if I was concerned at all, it would be over Prescott as he represents the kind of offense that has given Alabama some trouble in recent years.But now concerned as much as normal as I think Bama D will have a game plan to somewhat contain him as he is pretty much the entire O. He is leading the Bulldogs in passing and rushing with an average of 261 yards per game through the air and 46.4 yards per on the ground. So unlike LSU and several other offenses the Tide has shut down, Mississippi State doesn’t rely heavily on a running back to carry the load.I think that spells lots of trouble for MissSt and this could possibly be an ugly game. I dont mean to short the BullDogs,as they have great talent all over the field and with Prescott running the show this is the exact type of offense we have the hardest time against. I’m less worried about our offense against their defense but our D has to stopp him and can’t get into a scoring fest with MSU.

On Oklahoma, I think they win the game by 6 something like 45-39. Talk more on this later, gotta find me some supper
Thanks for your thoughts Blood, always appreciate chewing the games over with you my friend.

We are seeing things the same tonight blood. Did you catch the Habs/pens game last night? It was a great come from behind victory for the good guys. I really like the way the team has come together so far this year. They are getting contributions from all over the roster and not depending on Crosby and Malkin to do all the scoring. This could be the best team they've had since 2011.

We are seeing things the same tonight blood. Did you catch the Habs/pens game last night? It was a great come from behind victory for the good guys. I really like the way the team has come together so far this year. They are getting contributions from all over the roster and not depending on Crosby and Malkin to do all the scoring. This could be the best team they've had since 2011.

Huge Pens fan here myself as well. I am just waiting for us to have a game where we are getting bottom line scoring and the super stars are getting it done. This team has been kinda the opposite of what I expected this year. They are very strong defensively, and not lighting the lamp all that much. I think the strong defensively has alot to do with Fleury though. I would be very surprised if GMJR doesn't go after a Top 4 D-man within the next month or two. Love Bonino, Fehr and a healthy Bennett. If only we could get Scuderi to get get a really heavy bone bruise and have to miss the season, we would be in a really good place.

All in all, for the first come from behind win in the 3rd period since Jan 5th, 2014, you have to be pleased with last night.

Couldn't agree more. I was concerned this season was going to be a disaster for the Pens. I was not a fan of most of the off season moves. I absolutely love the fact this team is playing so well defensively. And you are correct that Fleury is playing at a very high level. Also, I was a doubter, but the Kessel signing is paying off so far and the depth production has been outstanding. I still owe Blood some tix if he ever makes it to the burg!

Funny, I would apply your thoughts re: Scuderi to I. Cole as well.

Blood, I'm basically taking over everything in the Bowling Green game. 1st half and game with both team totals.
Hard to believe the 4th qrt cost us that ov the way the previous 3 qrts went, OhWell, The sides came thru for us

Thanks for your thoughts Blood, always appreciate chewing the games over with you my friend.
Tim, just glad I am still here to talk foodball. I feel like I have aged ten yrs in the last yr

gl tonight Blood....keep Crushin' pal....\m/
Appreciate it Bum...ur the man

GL tonight blood, would love to hear your ULL/SouAla thoughts
I made the Cajuns a 3 pt fav because of a few things, 1st , coaching, I like Hudspeth more even though Jones played under 'TheBear' . McGuire want be stopped and will have to many big plays, and 3rd, Laffette still has a chance at conf championship with some help from ArkiSt. Let call the game 31-28ish

Good to see U in here CMan. We had a storm here last nite and didnt get power back till noon today.Two generators and neither wanted to start so went to bed early. I have been keeping up with my Pens and good to see whats happening. I was definitely concerned before the season got underway, just hope we continue the good play. I didnt play them last nite but should have.

Huge Pens fan here myself as well. I am just waiting for us to have a game where we are getting bottom line scoring and the super stars are getting it done. This team has been kinda the opposite of what I expected this year. They are very strong defensively, and not lighting the lamp all that much. I think the strong defensively has alot to do with Fleury though. I would be very surprised if GMJR doesn't go after a Top 4 D-man within the next month or two. Love Bonino, Fehr and a healthy Bennett. If only we could get Scuderi to get get a really heavy bone bruise and have to miss the season, we would be in a really good place.

All in all, for the first come from behind win in the 3rd period since Jan 5th, 2014, you have to be pleased with last night.
Nice to have U in here Saberts. Appreciate ur thoughts. I hope to be back in the puck forum soon.

GL guys

thanks a lot blood for the ULL thoughts, was leaning them as well seems like I waited too long on the +3

Thur
played these on the open
not in love with anything tonite including the pro game where I played Buf +1.5 for a half
111 Virginia Tech* +3½ -110 vs Georgia Tech x half
111 Virginia Tech/Georgia Tech* Under 54 -110 x half

113 UL Lafayette* +3 -125 vs South Alabama x1
113 UL Lafayette/South Alabama* Over 61 x half

I like Vir to win straight up but not enough to lay any heavy coin. GT lost their best D player last game and he will be missed
Same with Laff

both of these totals are very close to my #s, Almost didnt play them at all

GL Gentlemen

D.D. I post my picks on Blood's thread every Friday night. If I pick a midweek game--I've only picked two all season and both were last week--I post them the day of the game.

Don't recall why I started posting them on his thread to begin with, but they brought me luck and I'm on a three-year hot streak so I'm not going to change anything.

Blood, I've had a chance to look over most of the games and I like your picks on Iowa, Utah, Stanford, and SD State. Probably won't lay the points with Utah because it is a road game, but I might.

I'm leaning to the other side of your Bama and LSU picks, but still have work to do on those.

What are you thinking on Vandy/Kentucky?

no need in me trying to talk U out of these two plays....so I want.

U can depend on Vandy's D to show up, but not their O. I dont see Kentucky with more than 10 and I can see Vandy with 14 to 17...20 tops so the Under 41 has some value here. I LOL earlier in the wk when I read Stoops was going to make personnel changes after the Ga loss, hell, he is not deep enough with talent to win with changes, He just needs his 1st string to play ball and if Vandy has a descent game at home, they will win and cover the 3' pt spread imo

Looks to me like your midweek selections are making up for last week's losses.
At least I hope so.
Of course I did not get your number on my Northwestern Wildcats. Last time I looked it was 16.
Can I assume that you don't like that number any better than I do. Buying it down to 14 would be expensive but I could do that, I guess. Is there any number in between the two that you would buy down to?
Thank you and GL, mr hound

Thanks, Blood. I see Vandy/Kentucky the same way you do.

I took a long look at that V Tech/G Tech game, but just couldn't read it. I haven't had a real feel for either team all year.

Looked through you picks again and didn't see you had an opinion on Auburn/Ga. What are you thinking on that one?

Question for Tahoe.
I see you do very well playing ML favs. Undefeated?
Do you play these to win one unit and increase you exposure or do you hold your risk constant and lower your win amount or neither of the above or none of my business.
Thanks. I always check mr hound's thread on Saturday morning to see your plays before I bet.
Keep up the good work.

Bull, I started betting money line favorites because there would be entire seasons when the lines were so big I didn't get a single play on some of the best teams.

An MBA who works for me--she knows nothing about football or betting--asked me, "well, can't you just bet on the team without giving points?" It got me to thinking so I had her run a long computer analysis of money line betting on dogs and favorites. I found betting money line favorites is done so rarely that the books really pay no attention to it--or less attention to it--and their juice is not as closely calculated as everything else they do.

So one element was, as you said, increase my exposure, at least to the extent I could now bet on very good teams without laying huge points.

And the amount you win is the same whether you play ML or lay points. The only variable is the amount you risk.

I have very strict rules I follow in betting ML favorites. I cap them the same way I do when I give or take points. I avoid sandwich games, games before a big rivalry, very careful about road games, etc. And I have found the best payoff is games where teams are laying about 20 to 28 points. There is a blind spot there where books do not increase the amount required to bet a MLF directly proportional to the rise in points.

Since I started doing it I am 56-0. This year I think I am 21-0. And the interesting part is that if I had laid points this year the teams that are 21-0 SU are only 8-13 ATS. There was one span when I took Ohio State and Michigan State for four straight weeks and they were 8-0 SU, 1-7 ATS.

The drawback is that you have to lay a lot more money, so the number of teams you bet overall is reduced for the same amount wagered. Then there is always the chance a big time favorite will lose SU. I avoided Michigan State last week at Nebraska because I thought if they came out flat for a road game against a team that has played everyone close at Lincoln they could lose SU.

And one loss with a ML favorite is equal to losing three lined games, sometimes more.

I had to make that choice last week with Oklahoma. They were favored by 25 at most books and I was going to bet them on the ML--I considered the chance of them losing SU to be zero--but at the last minute got 24 from a book so was able to lay the points, risk less money, and win more money.

My other one last week was Florida. I expected them to come out flat and they did. And stayed flat. But defenses usually are never flat and play about the same every week. Anyone who laid the points knew it was a lost cause by the end of the first quarter, but I never thought I would lose because I just needed a field goal to win.

Just about every good handicapper can find money line games each week where there is zero chance of a loss if he takes everything into account, so to me it is a good risk and a good proposition. I advise anyone interested to pick two or three games this week without betting real money and see how your handicapping skills are at picking ML favorites.

Or, even better, go back and look at all the weekly lines for the entire year and see how many big favorites lost SU and which of them you would have considered a good ML bet.

Here is how I analyze the three I have looked at so far for this week:
Cal-20x v. Oregon State. Cal is having a good year, but I have followed them for too long to be willing to consider them a sure thing so I passed. Cal is just not a team I will ever bet ML.
Clemson -27 at Syracuse. This one is close to a sure thing, but it is a road game and they are coming off their biggest game of the year. They are still probably a sure thing--unless Watson gets hurt--and teams favored by 27 points rarely lose, but it's not impossible, so I haven't made up my mind yet.
Notre Dame -27 v. Wake Forest. This is one I will bet ML. Even if N Dame comes out flat--which is likely--Wake, even though they play hard and have a good defense, isn't going to score enough to win. I can win this one on defense alone is what I'm thinking.

That's a long winded answer, but it is not a simple matter. Anytime you risk a lot of money it requires some deep thinking and solid analysis.

Also, I posted an analysis of betting favorites ML on this forum back before the season started, or maybe Week 1. It goes more into the mathematics involved and the expected return.

Last edited:
BOL tonight Blood
:cheers3:
Thanks Met, Hope ur hurting the man
GL my friend

Looks to me like your midweek selections are making up for last week's losses.
At least I hope so.
Of course I did not get your number on my Northwestern Wildcats. Last time I looked it was 16.
Can I assume that you don't like that number any better than I do. Buying it down to 14 would be expensive but I could do that, I guess. Is there any number in between the two that you would buy down to?
Thank you and GL, mr hound
MrBull, I am not even sure 13 is athat good of a play for me. Purdue has shown that they will not laydown and be run over.And I am still not sure of the status of qb Thorson and his effectiveness if he even plays. Purdue is 7-2 ats and has Wisc up next. If NW play their best ball, they win this by 21...but at the present -16 # . My # was 17-20 easy but I forgot about the QB injury. I think there are better games to play but if u feel U have to make a play, -16 would be the play small

Thanks, Blood. I see Vandy/Kentucky the same way you do.

I took a long look at that V Tech/G Tech game, but just couldn't read it. I haven't had a real feel for either team all year.

Looked through you picks again and didn't see you had an opinion on Auburn/Ga. What are you thinking on that one?
I am not touching the Ga/Aub game. This is the oldest game in the South and I have made way over 20 to 25 appearances at this game and I know for a fact that anything can happen...especially this yr with these two tms with great expectations and piss poor performance. But looking at this game, Malzhan will have a good game plan for the Dawgs with what he has to work with. There is absolutely nothing to hang ur hat on with Ga this yr so any coin here and ur taking a big chance. Aub is healthy on D and should be able to stop Ga. A good thing for Aub because up to this pt thay have allowed 438ypg which is a 100 more than Ga. If I had to make a play it would be Under 55 and Aub -1 up to 2'

Thanks, Blood. I see the Auburn/Georgia game the same way you do.

I have a strong urge to bet Auburn, but my handicapping doesn't support a bet on them. I just have an urge, but no logic to support it. I have watched them the last few weeks and their D looks more solid and it looks to me like Johnson is starting to get it and playing like he was supposed to at QB, so that may what is fueling the urge.

I just love to bet SEC home teams, and I especially like to bet Auburn at home, and even more especially at night. The fact this one is at noon tells me to steer clear like you advise.

You must have had a lot of good times attending this game.

Mr hound and mr Tahoe . Thank you so much. I really appreciate the time you took to respond.
Let's make some $$$ tomorrow.

Georgia's offense just looks so bad and Richt is an idiot. I took Aub and Under and will likely add Geo TTu as well. Great thread guys.

Tahoe - The range of favorites you are playing on the ML have extreme risk (i.e. ND 50-1, and Clemson 80-1) so the risk is a lot more than you stated here " ' And one loss with a ML favorite is equal to losing three lined games, sometimes more.''

Timh I don't know where you found those numbers, but in those two games you mentioned the favorites are NOT extreme risks as to whether they win the game. N Dame is probably 99-1 to win, Clemson probably 85-1, and only that low because its at least a possibility Watson could get hurt.

If I were betting extreme risks I would not be 56-0 over the last three and 21-0 this year. The whole point is not to take extreme risks.

Ask yourself this question--who was more at risk this year, those who laid the points on the same 21 favorites I bet on the money line and went 8-13 or those who bet ML and went 21-0?

In order to properly calculate risk you have to include both the amount you risk AND the chances of the team winning. If you do that properly you arrive at the real risk. You then decide if the reward is worth the risk

For instance, Cal/Oregon State was listed at -1600/+900 when I looked earlier in the week. California is not a good bet at that price to me.

The biggest problem in betting ML favorites is not picking the team it is finding a place to bet it. Few private bookies even want to handle ML bets. At Sportsbooks they will take some ML bets, pass on others. Right now there are some sportsbooks that will let me bet some games, but tell me to check later on others.

Last edited:
Tahoe those numbers are from 5D and are accurate. My point simply is that even though you may be 21-0 and up 21 units on those plays, that one loss at 50-1 (on the lower scale of odds for ML favorites in the range you portrayed) will put you down at -29 units (21-1). The risk on the lay is not equal to "losing three lined games" as you said in your explanation.

FridayNiteFootball
played these on the open
Lean only I made this 17 USC* -16 -110 vs Colorado...line presently @17 and still N/P for me At that #
115 USC/Colorado* Under 62 -110 x1 ...this has dropped to 59 and my # was 57.

added par

1. 11/13/2015 9:00 PM College Football 115 USC* -13 -190 vs Colorado
  2. 11/13/2015 9:00 PM College Football 115 USC/Colorado* Under 69 -400
Risking 100 To Win 91

GLTA

Timh, if you bet say, Baylor, on the ML this weekend you will bet a lot less than "three games." The money slides up and down as the line slides up and down.

And I have not had to risk 50 to one on a bet yet this year. Or even anything close.

You had Ohio State ML last week which was somewhere in the neighborhood of 27 to 28-1, so once again the point is the exorbitant risk. Your Baylor example is not in the realm of the ML games you have been playing. And yes I fully understand how the ML works in relation to the spread.

SaturdayCollegeFootball
I played these on the open
Now going back thru the slate of games and see what else is available and if any additions are needed

Cincinnati U -16 x2
UMass -6 -130 x2
Illinois -17 -110 x1
Tulane +3 -110 x1
Northwestern -13 -110 x4
Georgia State +3.5 -115 x3
Arkansas St -14 -120 x2
Notre Dame -27 -110 x3
Alabama -7 x10
North Carolina -13 x4
So Mississippi -7 -120 x4
Navy -21 -120 x4
Oklahoma St -13 -120 x2
LSU -7 -120 x3
Oklahoma +5 -110 x4
California -20 -122 x4
Utah -5 -110 x4
Stanford -8.5 -110 x4
Iowa -11.5 -110 x2
San Diego State -23 -120 x4

Duke/Pitt my # was -3 and that where it sits. My total was 51 and it sits @ 50 NP for me

Cinci is up to 18, I played it @ 16 and my $ was 19. Total sits @ 76' I made it 81 A small over play may be in order here
added 119 Tulsa/Cincinnati U* Under 76 -120 x1

added
122 Charlotte* +4 -110 vs Texas San Antonio x half ... I will admit I have had trouble putting a # on these two tms. Stats say UTST should win by 7, Im going with Charlotte in their last home gamne this season

I played UMass @ -6 and it sits # 7 now. This will be close as both tms suck but Umass not as much. my total was 70

MidTenn opened # 6 and now 5' I was hoping it would move the other way as I wanted FAU + but not to be. I made the total 55 and wanted the Ov but its @ 59

added 128 Indiana* +14 -130 vs Michigan x1
127 Michigan/Indiana* Over 55 -110 x1 ...Indy lost by 8 to Iowa and now I can get 14, OK I'll take it. My total is 60

added 130 Marshall* -9 -130 vs Florida International x1 I made this 13, bought one for a little insurance.
Football 129 Florida International/Marshall* Under 53 x2 this total will be lucky to see 45 imo

i need another drink, stay tuned if interested, I will try to cover them all...comments welcome, Fri nite are slow :)

Blood, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Bama game as I see you have a 10 unit play on it. Thx.

131 Akron* -7 -110 vs Miami Ohio x2
131 Akron/Miami Ohio* Under 42 -115 x half ...Opened @ 7 and hasnt moved, Im surprised. Zids D will win this game and hold MiamiO to less than 14

133 Maryland* +14.5 vs Michigan State x1
133 Maryland/Michigan State* Under 56.5 x1 ...I'm taking a chance that the Terps show up to play.If Maryland play decent I think this is a 10 pt game

UGA, see post 7 in this thread and we can go from there GL

Sharkie, not a big as I once had, old age has mellowed everything :) Thanks & GL

Last edited:
Hey Blood, thanks for your posts and comments. What do you think about the Houston/Memphis and WVirg/Tejas games?

I thought those fucking coon-ass cajuns were gonna pull it last night, and then those missed PATs, and I needed over 57.5...

:hang:

Memp/Hous i made this 6 and total of 70. it sits at 7 and 71 so np

played Illinois on the open at +17, it now at 16
added 137 Ohio State/Illinois* Under 55 -110 x1 ....made this 49ish

139 Tulane* +3 -110 vs Army x half on the open lean under but to close to my # to play
added ML 139 Tulane* +115 vs Army x half ...Tulane played Navy well and should handle Armys option as well

Clem/Cuse I didnt like the open # 26' and sure dont like present 29. I made this 21. I made this total 57

143 Temple* -3 -110 vs South Florida x1 I liked it at the open of 4 and waited it out to catch the 3 I think Tem wins by 7-10
no total, I made it 45

Neb/Rut ...I have no idea but Neb has taken the last coins from that they are going to get this yr

Utep/OD...I cant bring myself to force a play on OD with their starting qb back

Kan/TCU tcu wins this by 48 but I dont enjoy laying that like of pts, my total was 68

Lean TexTech over KSt but not enough to play it

Hey Blood, thanks for your posts and comments. What do you think about the Houston/Memphis and WVirg/Tejas games?

I'll let blood chime in... Texas has been atrocious on the road this season, outscored 112-10. We're not very good to begin with, but on the road just been flat out terrible. It's also supposed to be in the low 40's for the game tomorrow, sorta wonder how we'll play in that type weather (it was in the high 80's earlier this week in Austin). I can't provide much support for any Texas play, we've just been that bad on the road. Maybe the team does a 180 tomorrow. I'll be very surprised if so.

Back