Bloodhound Wk 10

378 Vanderbilt* -7 -130 vs Old Dominion N/P for now-- lean Ov as well but will wait on weather. I think these two tm just trade pts all nite.

380 Florida International* +7½ -120 vs Rice...again N/P for now but FIU is home, an underdog, off a bye week, and they have the better defense by a touchdown/game. They may just cover this

382 Colorado* +4 -110 vs Washington U x half The Buffs have been threatening to pull a Pac 12 home upset, taking Oregon State and UCLA to the wire so far. Their offense has been hanging 400+ yards on people consistently.

385 Arizona U* +7 -120 vs UCLA x1...here is another tm that has cost me this yr. Bruins are 1-7 ATS TY and has failed to cover 4 str. and usually play ‘em close so I'll take the pts on the road dog

387 Colorado State* -6 -120 vs San Jose State x2
387 Colorado State/San Jose State* Over 54 -110 x1...two QBs that can throw. ..but ColSt has the better D and that wins and covers

390 Arizona State* -6 -125 vs Utah x half ... this one stays close but State @ home with their rush D can cover this #

392 West Virginia* +4 -120 vs TCU x1 ... the Ov is prob the better play but will wait till game time and look at the weather. WV’s D is much improved but they are susceptible against the run all’g 174 (4.4) rush ypg in B12 play #58 ranked rush D. This wins the game for WV in what should be a goodun

Ive only posted 7 plays blood but we agree on most of them. Lets rock!
Health on NC St my friend

393 Houston U* -7 -130 vs South Florida x half ....Houston’s defense gets turnovers, like 23, second-most in the nation and South Florida’s offense tends to make them with their passing inaccuracy

396 Florida Atlantic* -3 -150 vs UAB x half FAU playing pretty good ball.Blazers have struggled defending
the run and thats what Fla will do

397 Southern Mississippi* +7 -110 vs UTEP N/P on my # @ 7

399 New Mexico* +105 vs UNLV x1 ...wrong tm favored Lobos can rush nd Rebs have no D

401 Texas State* -7 -110 vs New Mexico State x1 ...this line looks way off to me but I havent seen either play . New Mexico State’s run defense is so bad, that even Idaho rushed 52 times for 310 yards against it. I think its a 12-14 pt game but I'll hang with my one U unless some knows these tms and can help

404 Ohio State* -28 -120 vs Illinois x1 question is which tms show up. Illi has no rush D ands if States game is on they should cover this 28...i just dont thust State enough to load up

damn, thats a lot of capping
i will look at the rest Sat morn and lots of totals that may be weather dependent

GL guys

jesus fukkin Christ......did I really read all that Thursday night play correctly?????? retirement fund.....goddamn

GL this weekend Blood.....love reading your stuff.....Colorado going to disappoint you, but Georgia will win going away.....and ASU is best team in P12S and will show it

Snowing here at Tahoe too, and the wind is howling. Ski season is right around the corner. I see most of these games the same way you do, Blood. There's at least half a dozen others I like, but I only have so much money and I'm waiting until game time to check games where rainy, windy, cold weather is forecast and I may take some unders instead of sides.

Week 10
Auburn +2
Arizona +7
N Carolina +16
Kentucky +8x
Money Line
Kansas State
Oregon
Nebraska
Georgia
Wisconsin

Thanks guys, we had about a foot of snow last nite and this morning and power is out but the generator is purring away. its up to 31deg so it should start melting a bit.

to much going on to post any more totals this morn but I bought a bunch off on about a dozen and parlayed them in pairs

Jimbo, yes we have had a good wk, lets hope it continues today GL

Tahoe, looks like u picked a lot of winners once again. Glad we agree GL

Dog, I will be looking for ur winners again today, Thanks and GL

I like a ton of unders today because of the weather, but decided to put them in parlays

1. Army/AF, Penn St/Md, E Carolina/Temple all under
2. N Dame/Navy, TCU/W Virg, Nevada/SD State

Cold, windy and rain or snow at all those sites.

I like a ton of unders today because of the weather, but decided to put them in parlays

1. Army/AF, Penn St/Md, E Carolina/Temple all under
2. N Dame/Navy, TCU/W Virg, Nevada/SD State

Cold, windy and rain or snow at all those sites.

I agree...GL pard

my favorite Total today is
ColSt/SJSt Over 54 x6... it now 57 but I like it still @ 61 or less

hell I cant stand it, this looks like a 70 pt game
added 2 more
395 UAB/Florida Atlantic* Over 57 -130 x2 now a total of 4U

316 Temple* +7½ -105 vs East Carolina for 2nd Half

323 Duke* +3½ -150 vs Pittsburgh U for 2nd Half
Over 30 -110 x half

1. 11/1/2014 8:00 PM College Football 311 Notre Dame* -6 -365 vs Navy
  2. 11/1/2014 7:30 PM College Football 358 South Carolina* -210 vs Tennessee U
  3. 11/1/2014 8:00 PM College Football 368 Kansas State* -6 -340 vs Oklahoma State
  4. 11/1/2014 7:05 PM NHL Hockey 10 Pittsburgh Penguins* -1 -287 vs Buffalo Sabres
Risking 1000 To Win 2282

up nicely this wk but Geo has cost me over 3k with all of the extracurricular shit i had going....that why they call this thing we do gambling...U just dont know!! oh well...still a good wk overall

well I made it thru my site visit better than expected - will wrap things up tomorrow then head back to Michigan - freezing here in Cincinnati but bearable - apparently we had some snow north of Detroit. Ugh - I'm not ready, and I think I'm getting bronchitis too - it's what I get being in the germ-ridden mall...How is your generator holding out? We were lucky last year after 4 arctic vortexes from Canada - about 14' of snow and 30-40 below but the power wasn't lost. Congrats on a monster week my friend...stay warm.

Cruse, i didnt know u had to work the wkend to...u know Sat is fb day :) no wounder u havent had much to say of late if ur catholic how a word to whoever to help ND to win by 7,preferably 15
I played a bunch for Sun all x1 and then mixed them up in 10pr teasers in 3s
Miami pk, Cinci -9, Wash pk,Hous pk, Den pk, SanFran -7, Sea -10X2, Pitt +3,
i wait till game time for totals...dont know who will be jailed tonite in that league :)

GL Cruse

Aub wins, Aub Wins :) :)

ND seriously needs some help from the pope

I am Catholic so you are welcome! I think a lot of guys needed them to cover yesterday. Yeah working my ass off then driving 6 hours today home. I like your picks so I will add them to my teasers as we are along the same lines. Dilaudid likes Minny a lot so I may avoid Wash. I would kind of like to see NE upset Denver today but I just like rooting for the dog. Should be a great game - I hope to catch the end. I will catch up with you later and GL today! Kill it my friend.

Back