Friday
Memphis -20.5 -110 x3
Cincinnati -2.5 -110 x2

Saturday
ND -13.5 x5
Georgia -11 -110 x4

Last edited:
mrob, DOG, bjorks

Thanks guys...the damn lines move so fast on the open @ BOL it is hard to keep up. I made a bunch more late last nite @5d having to buy pts to key#s and will get them posted as soon as i can. BAck home in the mtns where I have all of my # programs and hope my #s are on this wk. I tried to post earlier but my damn internet is so damn hit and miss its a pain.

bj, glad we are seeing the games the same. Those were my favorite on the open. GL
mrob, Dog, Hope we All have a great wk

While I know a lot of talkingheads are calling for a FlaSt upset Thurs nite I dont believe it so I put this parlay together
304 Georgia Southern* -17 -220/305 Florida State* -240 500/530

Blood, you really helped me out in week 9. I wasn't aware the Tennessee QB was injured until I saw your note you were waiting until the broadcast came on to see what they said. I moved my Alabama ML bet up to 4 units when I found out it was true. Plus it reminded me to tune in to the other late games the minute the broadcast came on to get up to date info.

I usually always do it with the weather, but had been slipping lately because I'm usually watching the end of an early game. I tuned in the Az St/Washington game though and the first thing they did was show the howling wind in the stadium. I got down on the under in that one thanks to you.

Haven't even checked the lines this week, but I hear so many talking heads touting The Ville against FSU I doubt I get the line I hoped to get on that one. I had that one circled all season, but looks like a lot of other people did as well.

I'll have time later today to look at your picks and the line and see what things look like this week.

Week 9
Pitt -3 x4 lose
W Virg +1x win
Utah +1x x2 win
Auburn -17 x2 lose
LSU +4 x2 win
Money Line
Alabama x4 win
Mississippi State win
TCU win
Auburn win
Week 9
7-2
Season
53-21-1
Multi-Unit Bets 14-7
Max Bets 0-0

Blood, you really helped me out in week 9. I wasn't aware the Tennessee QB was injured until I saw your note you were waiting until the broadcast came on to see what they said. I moved my Alabama ML bet up to 4 units when I found out it was true. Plus it reminded me to tune in to the other late games the minute the broadcast came on to get up to date info.

I usually always do it with the weather, but had been slipping lately because I'm usually watching the end of an early game. I tuned in the Az St/Washington game though and the first thing they did was show the howling wind in the stadium. I got down on the under in that one thanks to you.

Haven't even checked the lines this week, but I hear so many talking heads touting The Ville against FSU I doubt I get the line I hoped to get on that one. I had that one circled all season, but looks like a lot of other people did as well.

I'll have time later today to look at your picks and the line and see what things look like this week.

Week 9
7-2
Season
53-21-1
Multi-Unit Bets 14-7
Max Bets 0-0

Glad U had another good wk Tahoe...continued success. Hoping this is another Big wk for all

Like your early plays Blood, BOL this week my friend.

not long till college baskets , Hope u have done ur homework, I havent had time but will start this wk

GL this wk

Last edited:
added 400 on 400/235
10/30/2014 7:30 PM College Football 304 Georgia Southern* -20 -170 vs Troy x4 now a total of 900

Parlay200/357
301 New Orleans Saints/Carolina Panthers* Over 41 -300
303 Troy/Georgia Southern* Under 71 -350
305 Florida State/Louisville* Over 48 -162

Dang I sent you a post in baseball and it didn't show up...makes me mad. GL with your picks tonight - we are along the same lines. I'm traveling for work and had to walk a 1,000,000sf mall today so my back is killing me and, of course, I forget Advil:(...Anyway, I will catch up with you tomorrow night in this forum. I hope you are well my friend...

Old guy here can't keep up with you here, mr hound, but I wish you best of good luck.

Morning Blood. Just checked the weather for tomorrow. I've always believed that rain alone is not conducive to unders. But mix in some gusty winds, (20 mph and up), and some snow and it helps. It also helps to bet them early. Anyway, gusty winds and rain in Army, UConn, Rutgers, Va Tech, So Car, Navy, and Ohio St. Winds and snow showers in Penn St, Pitt, E Mich, Miami O, Mich. App St forecast for 2-4" snow, W Virg 1" snow. Bol this weekend my friend. Hope you're feeling well.

Morning Blood. Just checked the weather for tomorrow. I've always believed that rain alone is not conducive to unders. But mix in some gusty winds, (20 mph and up), and some snow and it helps. It also helps to bet them early. Anyway, gusty winds and rain in Army, UConn, Rutgers, Va Tech, So Car, Navy, and Ohio St. Winds and snow showers in Penn St, Pitt, E Mich, Miami O, Mich. App St forecast for 2-4" snow, W Virg 1" snow. Bol this weekend my friend. Hope you're feeling well.

Good info!! Thanks Zane GL

we are expecting 3-6 with 20 on the wind here in on the mountain

Thanks Capt, yeah it was a big nite...if they were all that easy it wouldnt be much fun i guess :rollercoast::benchpress:

I'll get the rest of Sat posted soon and we'll go from there

BOL CaptJohn

Hound, sleeping at the wheel here and late to the party. Still liking the Bearcats at -6.5?

Taking the lass to Pittsburgh tomorrow for the Sunday nighter vs the Ratbirds. Looking forward to a nice Primanti brothers sammich and some ice cold IC Light!

Looking forward to your Saturday card

Hound, sleeping at the wheel here and late to the party. Still liking the Bearcats at -6.5?

Taking the lass to Pittsburgh tomorrow for the Sunday nighter vs the Ratbirds. Looking forward to a nice Primanti brothers sammich and some ice cold IC Light!

Looking forward to your Saturday card

I have seen which QB is starting for Cinci tonite Kid.Last I heard he is day to day. Kiel injured his ribs in last week’s win over South Florida. Veteran back-up Legaux, from NO so he will be motivated, led two fourth-quarter TD drives in that game, going 14-for-15 for 121 yards as a passer so it may not make to much diff if Kiel isnt full strenght.Cincinnati has scored 36 PPG over the last three games and 500 plus yards of offense in each of its last two. Tulane hasn’t scored more than 13 points against an FBS opponent since September 6. They also allowed only 23 points combined to Connecticut and UCF in their last two games.
It does concern me that Cinci 3rd qb is suspended Cincinnati’s defense has lousy numbers overall, and Tulane may get its best quarterback Tanner Lee back behind center following their byeweek. He has missed two-and-half games.

I made this game 7 something like 31-24 and still like that # but -6 sound much better that 6' but I know most dont buy pts. I would keep it a small play.
GL and U and the woman enjoy the IC Lites for me :) :) and stay warm

OK lets go down the list
Fri
Memphis -20.5 -110 x3...I made Memphis 28 and Tulsa was allowing 38 points to the
South Florida offense and was coming off a string of five games where it had scored 17 or 10points. Memphis is very under rated over all tm.

Cincinnati -2.5 -110 x2 see post #32 for thoughts

Sat
ND -13' x5 ...not sure why this line hasnt moved more. I made ND 20/21 pts better but folks are not agreeing with, hell, thats nothing new. :) The Irish offense is looking better each wk and the Navy defense isn’t built a stop an opposing unit that can stay in good down-and-distance situations and operate a full playbook that keeps them on their heels. Notre Dame new DC Van Gorder knows how to defend the option and ND is solid at the point of attack and allows only 3.1 yards per rush attempt.I have ND bought down to -9 is a shit pot full of parlays but I still think 20 is the #

VT/Bos...i have looked at this till im sick of it. I made VT -4 and and have not played it yet. I do like a low scoring game and played this Under 44 buying a pt, Now down to 41 and still like small

316 Temple* +7½ -115 vs East Carolina x1 ...I like this home dog. ECar has been good to me but I have this feeling that the Owls keep this close. They dont travel well but at home they will play ECar to a close 31-28 game.ECU secondary has not looked good the last few games and allowed 303 YP in Pirates’ unimpressive 31-21 win vs. UConn and ECU is only 1-5 last 6 as visiting chalk, while Owls 8-3 as a dog under new coach.

317 Central Florida* -10 -120 vs Connecticut x1 ...I like CenFla @ 10 but no more. I made this 12. UConn is just not a very polished squad with way to many mistakes

323 Duke* +3½ -120 vs Pittsburgh U x1 ...hard game to capp!! Duke is already bowl eligible and Pitt still needs a couple of wins. I think Pitt will find some way to lose this one.Probably with their fumbles and their defense thats giving up big yardage. Duke had two byes in October and is looking for revenge for the hurt of last year’s 58-55 setback.
back in a bit, going thru entire slate now

321 NC State* +4 -120 vs Syracuse x1 ...NC State was is well rested while Syracuse played a hard rugged Clemson. It looks like Cuse top two QB are sidelined with injuries. Since their Wk2 win over Cen Mich, the “O” has produced only six touchdowns, two coming vs. Florida St after falling behind 31-6. Yeah I know NCSU has yet to win an ACC game under new coach Doeren but I like them here as a small rd dog in a low scoring affair something like 24-17 so that makes the Under appealing
321 NC State/Syracuse* Under 52 -110 x2

319 Wisconsin* -13 -120 vs Rutgers x2 ...I only made this a 14 pt game but my mind is telling me its more like a 21 pt game. Ohio State and Nebraska on back-to-back Saturdays beat Rutger and now they have the Badgers...they must be cussing the sched makers. Returning home off two blowout road losses may be the best thing for some teams, but when it’s to face of the best power-rushing offense in the nation 'and' a good defense, well hell, I look for a blowout will keep it a 2 U play.Keepin mind that Rutgers had no answer for Abdullah and here comes Melvin Gordon, a RB cut from the same cloth I lean heavily toward the Under 52 also

Maryland/PennSt...I'm going to leave this one alone. I like both teams and will be torn between the two as I watch. I made PennSt a 6 pt fav and it opened @ 3 which should be good for a St win if they have the refs on their side again this wk :)

321 NC State* +4 -120 vs Syracuse x1 ...NC State was is well rested while Syracuse played a hard rugged Clemson. It looks like Cuse top two QB are sidelined with injuries. Since their Wk2 win over Cen Mich, the “O” has produced only six touchdowns, two coming vs. Florida St after falling behind 31-6. Yeah I know NCSU has yet to win an ACC game under new coach Doeren but I like them here as a small rd dog in a low scoring affair something like 24-17 so that makes the Under appealing
321 NC State/Syracuse* Under 52 -110 x2

319 Wisconsin* -13 -120 vs Rutgers x2 ...I only made this a 14 pt game but my mind is telling me its more like a 21 pt game. Ohio State and Nebraska on back-to-back Saturdays beat Rutger and now they have the Badgers...they must be cussing the sched makers. Returning home off two blowout road losses may be the best thing for some teams, but when it’s to face of the best power-rushing offense in the nation 'and' a good defense, well hell, I look for a blowout will keep it a 2 U play.Keepin mind that Rutgers had no answer for Abdullah and here comes Melvin Gordon, a RB cut from the same cloth I lean heavily toward the Under 52 also

Maryland/PennSt...I'm going to leave this one alone. I like both teams and will be torn between the two as I watch. I made PennSt a 6 pt fav and it opened @ 3 which should be good for a St win if they have the refs on their side again this wk :)

330 Appalachian State* -7 -120 vs Georgia State x2 ....I played this one on the open buying a half and now its @ 13. I made it 12 but could see a bit more but this is Not the Applach tm of old and Ga St has backdorr potential. I like the Under 69 but will wait for the weather @ KO

327 North Carolina* +15 -110 vs Miami Florida x1
327 North Carolina/Miami Florida* Over 68 -110 x4
327 North Carolina* +460 vs Miami Florida x twenty littleones 20/92...I may be full of it on this pick but I cant picture Miami winning by more than 10 even with their much improved offense and I love this Over. Both 'Os' playing well.I want be surprised to see 90 pts here and maybe the last tm with the ball wins

332 Army* +3½ -120 vs Air Force x1 ...I played this earlier buying a half. I made this a pk even with AF improved D. Mostly a running game and this is always special to see Our Military Academies play.Army home advantage makes this play. The play is in but after seeing some of my dear friends on The Air Force, I probably would not play this again. We'll see...but GO ARMY

334 Eastern Michigan* +17-120 vs Central Michigan x half ...man it hard to make this play but EMich will cover this spread...I think :) I'm 'guessing' 28-14 I played on the open buying a half hoping it would move up and I could add more but now it is 15'...so who knows

336 Iowa* -3 -140 vs Northwestern x1
335 Northwestern/Iowa* Under 44 -120 x1 ...i like Iowa's D to win this one and keep it Under the #

Tex/TexTech N/P to close to my # of 6 and no idea on the total

340 Nebraska* -23 -110 vs Purdue x1
339 Purdue/Nebraska* Over 61 -120 x1 ...Neb O is avg 41 ppg and 515 ypg thanks to RB Abdullah and I dont think PU slows them down and PU will score a few so I like the Ov

342 Baylor* -35 -120 vs Kansas x1 i hate to lay big #s here but I think Baylor can do it and lean Ov

343 Western Michigan* -6 -140 vs Miami Ohio x2...may increase this at GT

345 Auburn* +3 -110 vs Mississippi x2 played this on the open and still like it pk or better. Its a bet against BoWallace...if he has a big day then I lose cuase his D will keep him in the game, should be a goodun

347 Kentucky* +9 -130 vs Missouri x1
347 Kentucky* +280 vs Missouri x half... may not need the pts but i split the play with the ML i think this is a 3pt game, one way or the other

349 Arkansas* +12 -120 vs Mississippi State x1 ... i can hope for an upset but prob want happen, but i think its a 9-10 pt game

damn i just noticed thats 3 sec road dos in a row...thats tuff to do

352 Louisiana Tech* -6 -130 vs Western Kentucky x2... I played this earlier but like it @ 7 or below. LaTech D will slow a WKU down and thats the diff in this game imo

354 Texas A&M* -34 -110 vs UL Monroe x2 ..A&M well rested after having been blowout 3 straight games...now it there time to score

356 Middle Tennessee State* +7½ -130 vs BYU x4 ...I apologize, this should haave been in my initial plays in post one as I played it on the open buying a half. Played ML@ 270 also. I like MTSU to win this one outright with a decent O. Middle Tennessee had a bye before, and will have a bye after. Their quarterback, Grammer, throws for a higher YPA (8.6), has a completion rate 7 percentage points higher 67%, and has already rushed for 250 more yards than their prior qb, has thrown for 233 ypg with a 8-1 TD-int. ratio in last 4.
BYU is really banged up on both sides of the ball

358 South Carolina* -6 -110 vs Tennessee U x4 ... I just played this @ 6 and damn surprised to get it. UT cant score enough pts to stay with USC imo.A revenge game for South Carolina, who lost 23-21 at Tennessee last season when they were coming off a 52-7 road win of Arkansas a week earlier. The Gamecocks impressed me big time last week.USC is 21-2 SU in their last 23 at home

360 Georgia* -9 -140 vs Florida x 6 now a total of a dime. This # is coming down and I have no idea why but I see no reason thet the Dawgs can win this game by 21 or more. Georgia’s offense has scored at least 34 points in every game this year with or without Gurley. Muschamp is a dead man walking. Fla's O has no identity and good defenses tend to get dispirited at this point in a season after the offense puts it in continuous no-win situations. Florida lost by 21 points at Alabama and I see no reason that Georgia want do as well or better. My fav game on Sat.

352 Louisiana Tech* -6 -130 vs Western Kentucky x2... I played this earlier but like it @ 7 or below. LaTech D will slow a WKU down and thats the diff in this game imo

354 Texas A&M* -34 -110 vs UL Monroe x2 ..A&M well rested after having been blowout 3 straight games...now it there time to score

356 Middle Tennessee State* +7½ -130 vs BYU x4 ...I apologize, this should haave been in my initial plays in post one as I played it on the open buying a half. Played ML@ 270 also. I like MTSU to win this one outright with a decent O. Middle Tennessee had a bye before, and will have a bye after. Their quarterback, Grammer, throws for a higher YPA (8.6), has a completion rate 7 percentage points higher 67%, and has already rushed for 250 more yards than their prior qb, has thrown for 233 ypg with a 8-1 TD-int. ratio in last 4.
BYU is really banged up on both sides of the ball

358 South Carolina* -6 -110 vs Tennessee U x4 ... I just played this @ 6 and damn surprised to get it. UT cant score enough pts to stay with USC imo.A revenge game for South Carolina, who lost 23-21 at Tennessee last season when they were coming off a 52-7 road win of Arkansas a week earlier. The Gamecocks impressed me big time last week.USC is 21-2 SU in their last 23 at home

360 Georgia* -9 -140 vs Florida x 6 now a total of a dime. This # is coming down and I have no idea why but I see no reason thet the Dawgs can win this game by 21 or more. Georgia’s offense has scored at least 34 points in every game this year with or without Gurley. Muschamp is a dead man walking. Fla's O has no identity and good defenses tend to get dispirited at this point in a season after the offense puts it in continuous no-win situations. Florida lost by 21 points at Alabama and I see no reason that Georgia want do as well or better. My fav game on Sat.

i have a lot of parlays this wk as usual but thought I would post this one as it really stands out to me.
Parlay 500/537
358 South Carolina* -235/ 360 Georgia* -6 -220

2nd half play

10/31/2014 8:00 PM College Football 308 Memphis* -9½ -138 vs Tulsa for 2nd Half
Risking 552 To Win 400

361 USC* -9 -120 vs Washington State x2...USC’s two road losses this season have been against physical BostonCollege and Utah...WashSt aint physical

364 Oregon* -7 -140 vs Stanford x2... my # say Ducks by 13 or so...I believe myh # on this game. The smart boys have taken to much coin from me this yr and I hope the last!!

366 Iowa State* +17 -130 vs Oklahoma x1 ... I have this a 13 pt game. This is basically the Super Bowl for the home underdog.I'm going with my # but not recommending the play

361 USC* -9 -120 vs Washington State x2...USC’s two road losses this season have been against physical BostonCollege and Utah...WashSt aint physical

364 Oregon* -7 -140 vs Stanford x2... my # say Ducks by 13 or so...I believe myh # on this game. The smart boys have taken to much coin from me this yr and I hope the last!!

366 Iowa State* +17 -130 vs Oklahoma x1 ... I have this a 13 pt game. This is basically the Super Bowl for the home underdog.I'm going with my # but not recommending the play

wind is howling, snowing hard and the lights are blinking here on the mtn...dont know how much more I can get in befoe I lose power...Just in case GLTA all on Saturday

368 Kansas State* -12 -120 vs Oklahoma State x4 ...i dont understand this line, I think its closer to a 20 pt game

369 Indiana* +7 -120 vs Michigan N/P for me but my # is 5

372 Georgia Tech* -4 -110 vs Virginia N/P for me but my # is 3

373 Arkansas State* -17 -120 vs Idaho x half...because ArkiSt has SoAla on deck and may be looking ahead a bit, this is only for a half...but they should cover easily imo

Back