Bledsoe To Seattle ???????????????

CATSFAN

Pretty much a regular
Anyone hearing the rumors that if Cowboys name Romo the starting qb, Bledsoe will ask for unconditional release and see if Seattle needs a qb until Hasselback is healthy ????????????

havent heard anything about that yet. but im sure dallas would want somethin, i cant jus see jones or bill cuttin drew. trade deadline is past, so i really dont see drew bein released from tha cowboys

a buddy of mine called me, and that is kind of what is swirling around in Dallas. Anyone who watched the game knows, it was more the O-lines fault than Bledsoe. When Strahan goes unblocked, i dont give a fuck if Mike Vick is back there, he got no shot.Fucking Fat Tuna is so fucking predictable, they ran the ball 80% of the time on 1st down.

Can't see a release where a rival in conference playoff race could pick him up..no matter how cruddy he has played.

I seriously doubt it...and in all honesty, I don't know if I would even want my boys to pick up Bledsoe. Wallace may play better this week after getting all the snaps in practice. Hopefully, Holmgren will be smart and use Wallace's scrambling ability to his advantage (e.g. using more designed roll outs and QB draws).

i think he is thru in dallas...you don't embarrass a guy on national tv by replacing him with a 1aa qb and then expect him to be productive for you the rest of the year.....

if romo isn't the 2nd coming of tom brady...the cowgirls are fucked...and won't make the playoffs

romo is not, the cowboys are not and bledsoe needs to find a new home there the o-line blocks for him

Aztec4Life said:
I seriously doubt it...and in all honesty, I don't know if I would even want my boys to pick up Bledsoe. Wallace may play better this week after getting all the snaps in practice. Hopefully, Holmgren will be smart and use Wallace's scrambling ability to his advantage (e.g. using more designed roll outs and QB draws).

Agree totally. They need a gameplan for Seneca. Yours seems to be the right ticket.

The only gameplan for Seneca Wallace is gonna be peeling his ass off the turf.

Ask Philip Rivers about having one of your first NFL starts at Arrowhead. Place is gonna thrive on a rookie QB getting his first start there. Wallace will be lucky to move the ball at all.

27-6 Chiefs.

27-6 Chiefs? So the Chiefs have one good game on offense, and all of a sudden they are an unstoppable juggernaut?...(I don't give a shit if they routed San Fran...everyone does)

Two weeks ago KC got creamed by Pittsburgh 7-45. So, I'm not sold on this offense yet. LJ has been very inconsistent this season, and the Hawks have really only had two bad games defensively this year (Vikings & Chicago).

Sorry bud...but Damon Huard doesn't exactly scare me either. Phillip Rivers completed 58% of his passes for 266 yards and 2 TDs. Not exactly a horrible game on the road if you ask me, especially for a QB in his first start at Arrowhead. Not saying Seneca can replicate those numbers...but he does add a scrambling/running element to the QB position which KC WILL have to respect. I hope you're right, and KC comes in with an overconfident attitude like you. That would play right into Seattle's hands...

Seneca was dropped into a tough spot last week against the Vikings. He should play better this week, and will be smarter with the football.

Hey they ran the ball every time on 1st... but then decided to run PA on the 3 inch line.... and run a spread look... Tuna is not a good ball coach anymore... he's never adjusted to the speed of the NFL.. good motivater..

Let Bledsoe go he can still air the ball out... give him 3 seconds and he'll be an average starting Q.

Az man....check the numbers on KC @ Arrowhead and on the road the last 2, 5, and 10 years.

They are a different team on the road and have always been. Rivers also turned it over 3 times his first 4 drives due to pressure. He dug himself a 14 point hole and that is why his numbers were good. Please check LT's running stats.

And who is gonna run the ball.....Mo Morris.....1 yard a carry? Chiefs havent given up a 100 yard rusher @ Arrowhead in 2 years +.

GL!

Back