Bjorks Week 5 Card

bjorks

Secretary of Fondy Fanclub
I actually had a decent week going 3-1 on plays. Limiting my in-game plays helped. Not entirely sure what my record is anymore, but I'm still down on the year despite hitting close to 60%.

Focusing on a few games again this week. All leans so far.

Thursday
USC - 25 @ Oregon St. Not sure how OSU is going to be able to score more than 10, if that. If USC shows up to play this should be a blood bath, but we're to that point in the year where everyone in the PAC is gearing up to play SC. May lay the extra juice and buy this down a bit or at least back to the opening -23.

Saturday
Wake Forest -16 Vs. Navy - I feel a trap here for some reason.

Minnesota +17.5 @ tOSU - I can't believe I'm contemplating this, but Minnesota is playing well and tOSU is still looking to figure out the run game. Minnesota is better than Troy and has a lot more fire power. I hate this play, but I may have to jump on it.

Wisconsin -6 @ Michigan - I know it's on the road but a TD doesn't seem too much to ask.

Try to get write ups later in the week. Good luck this week, fellas.
:cheers:

FLO-RIDA is probable...that should help the run game.

Wells expected to return to lineup; QB Pryor to start vs. Minnesota

<HR width="100%" noShade SIZE=1>By Adam Rittenberg
ESPN.com

Ohio State starting running back Chris "Beanie" Wells will return from injury Saturday against Minnesota barring any setbacks this week in practice, Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel said Tuesday. <INLINE1>

Wells participated fully in Monday's nearly two-hour practice and no longer is experiencing the lingering soreness in his right big toe, which kept him off the field in wins over Ohio and Troy and a 35-3 loss to top-ranked USC. He suffered the injury in the third quarter of the 14th-ranked Buckeyes' season opener against Youngstown State.

"He did everything that everyone else did and I thought gained a lot more confidence as the practice went on," Tressel said. "I expect him to keep trudging forward. Unless he takes a step backwards, I expect him to be out there [against Minnesota]. If the game were [Monday], he could have given us limited duty."

Wells will participate in more intense practices Tuesday and Wednesday, with Tressel saying Wells' performance will determine his workload Saturday. Redshirt freshman Dan Herron would start in Wells' place if Wells cannot go.

"As the inflammation dies out and the healing occurs, it's just the natural progression of less and less soreness," Tressel said.

Freshman quarterback Terrelle Pryor was named by Tressel as his definitive starter for the Minnesota game, replaced fifth-year senior Todd Boeckman.

Adam Rittenberg covers the Big Ten for ESPN.com. He can be reached at espnritt@gmail.com.

Bjorks lets just hope counselor hasn't drank the koolaid otherwise were screwed.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Mmmmmmmmm

ML

attachment.php

Thanks, JUMP. I'm probably off 2 of these picks already. I just smell trap weekend for some reason. But Minny is enticing. Under Glen Mason I believe they covered at the Shoe every year. Don't know how much of that was mercy being Mason was on staff there vs. Minny was good enough to cover a large spread.

Bjorks...any thoughts on Wazzu this week? If this line gets over 21, I'm thinking that mayyyyyyybe they have a shot to get a moose on this one? What do you think?

Not talking to Wazzou people until Thursday night. I'll be sure to post whatever I hear.

Some Changes...

OFF of Wake - Just can't seem to get on a side either way.

Leaning towards
Fresno -7.5
Colorado +7
Oregon -21

Wazzou is starting their 3rd stringer, a rFR and that's all they have. He's got potential, but is very young. He's more mobile than Rogers and Lopina, but here's the deal. Rogers and Lopina were terrible and Lobbestael still couldn't beat them out.

The offense is finally 100% installed for the Cougs, but go figure, their QB has been running scout team for the first month of the year. So it's still a little bit scaled back this week, but the Cougs are healthy.

Anything can happen in Pullman and this number is exactly right where it needs to be. I'm leaning heavily on laying road chalk, but this is assuming one believes Oregon won't poop the bed. This has the makings of a 40-13 type game as the Ducks should be able to run all day on the Cougs and win the TOP battle. This game resembles the SC/OSU game tonight in that on paper SC and Oregon should win easily. The top of the PAC is decent and the bottom teams are worse than normal.

Good game to tease or buy some points on, but a 20 point Duck win isn't out of the question here.

Bjorks...thanks for the Wazzu update...my thought for a WSU play was the QB situation for Oregon, but I hear the kid they brought in late last week is the real deal...your thoughts?

Oregon's QB (Can't think of his name right now) is the real deal. he's a 4 star recruit and can handle running the option. I have as much confidence in him as I would on a normal week. If anything it helps the play because they may lean towards the run more, which is to their advantage.

Back