BJ bases....4-26

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
8-7....+0.43 units....ytd 45-40...-56.47 units

cubs under.....write ups from yesterday apply

cws under....ditto

mia/wash...mia W4....wash L4...haren good early season...wash scuffling....mia coming around....mia or nothing...probable pass

atl/philly....two horrible pitchers...two bad teams...uhg...both give up lots of hits...over looks too obvious...each pitch may look at this game as a chance to win and pitch well....over

mil/stl....stl W4....mil really bad....can't see the mil love here but line move supports that....pass

pitt/zona....liriano the superior with good pen....hellickson puts way too many runners on....pitt and maybe under

sf/col...lincecum has pitched well but can't buy in...against lincecum in the thin air

lad/sd....dodgers sweep....happens with these two teams often enough (guessing)

cleve/det.....carrasco 1-5 team 1-6 career against det....8.18/2.334.....det

tor/tb...tb 4W...they don't win 5 in a row very often....these two teams play each other very even over time...tough to go against archer (stud) but dog money too much to resist

Sox/balt...miley looked good his last time out...had good stuff....norris suspect at best....sox patience and bats will get to him....sox

tex/laa....another game where the dog money is too good to pass up....laa W 3 or 4...martinex has been sandy koufax this year but santiago 4.2 career against tex with 1.195 whip....tex and maybe under

hou/oak...hou dog money tempting....W4 and oak L4 (i think)..wojo not so good....pondering

minn/seatt...gibby struggle on the road....elias fan here...seatt -1 or patlay

mets/yanks later

gl to all

cubs (u).......2x
cws (u).........2x
philly (o)......2x
pitt...............2x
-1.5..............1x
pitt (u)8.......2x
col...............2x
-1.5..............1x
lad..............2x....currently off board?
det.............2x
tor..............2x
sox (red)....3x
tex..............3x
seatt...........2x
-1.5.............1x

gonna parlay some of these also as there is some really good value in them today....imo

good luck to all

Last edited:
Carrasco is a completely different pitcher now. I expect him to shut down Detroit. Since the middle of last year his era was under 2.40

Gl today on all your plays.

agree genius...that was a tough one for me and seeing you on them so heavy gave me pause....i saw what i perceived as a lot of value across the board so hopped on a lot of them in an effort to beat them in the line game...good luck my man

Back