Bills vs. Chiefs Discussion Thread

No doubt. Titans beat them both already this season! I said in the other thread I think Titans are the best value play to win it. But I also feel like buf and kc kind of held back a little bit in reg season and are playing their best ball now

Yeah feel like Bills gave that one away, too.

For the prop guys, Kelce anytime TD?

i havnt gotten to that game yet but off top my head pretty sure ill be looking at te from both teams to score and maybe yardage also,.,. im gonna be pretty selective with td scorer props in the other 3 games but might go a tab overboard on this one as think we looking at 60ish points.

Also thinking about Bills first half or first quarter. KC gets off to slow starts and let’s the other team get ahead before they go into warp speed.

Also thinking about Bills first half or first quarter. KC gets off to slow starts and let’s the other team get ahead before they go into warp speed.

Think That is a bit of recency biased. I’m pretty sure kc the highest scoring 1st qrtr team in the league, or right up there anyways.

Check out Bills 1sth to end the season- abysmal. I posted about it lw and thought they'd jump out early vs Pats.

man everyone likes the over, i'll be the first to say I'm on the under. 54 lotta points, outside 2 pats games bills offense was closer to average than great this year. Chiefs defense been better than the offense most of year and especially their pass d which is a good matchup , chiefs defense way improved from rematch game early in year. Bills defense built to stop this kc d.......bills defense is gonna have to show up better than they did vs brady though. They couldn't stop a crossing route to save their life vs tampa and was pretty surprising.
So many trends supporting the under here- both teams off scoring 40+ so I get the play. I just think it's one of those public overs that get smacked. Books don't lose if a public over hits in a divisional.

The Bills had an identity crisis for half the season. The offensive lineman were all shuffled around as injuries took ppl out. This had a HUGE contribution to the offensive struggles. I think it's better to look at the games the Bills have played with the current OL. Since Bates moving to lg they have been able to run the ball so much more effectively. NOBODY expected that, as the backup center they initially didn't want to risk using him elsewhere and getting him injured. Fortunately they ran out of options because he's rock solid. Now trash ass Cody Ford can ride the pine with Feliciano rotating in if need be (he's a bruiser in the run block game).

With this current o-line the BIlls have scored 27 or more every time. I see now reason why they don't here. Chiefs D def had some standout games vs GB,Dal, LV but gave up plenty of points to good offenses down the stretch- Cincy, Chargers.

Allen is not going to go there and put up a clunker.

The problem is the Bills D- Stats say they are amazing vs the pass- I say they have been overachieving in the secondary. Levi Wallace and Taron J both playing good ball,perhaps the best they ever have but it's the Chiefs. Mismatch all day. Hyde/Poyer can only cover up so much. With the cushion Buff will have to give there will be underneath passes open all game-- I guess it could translate to long drives & draining the clock but it'll def help keep drives alive for KC. They have a bend but don't break philosophy and can force turnovers, so we'll see

FWIW I'm really not saying play KC ML. I just think the Bills enthusiasm needs to be tempered. I don't think it's a spot to hammer the BIlls, do think it gets over the total despite how square

Lol, I can’t imagine that keeps him off the field does it? Gotta figure these jacked up meatheads throw lots of shit against walls from time to time! I know I have!!

Funny story bout vacuum cleaner, one time my ex-wife and me were in one our biggest fights ever that prob got closer to physical than ever before (I don’t go there w women) anyways she hit me on back of my bare leg with the hard plastic part the hose extension. Hurt like a Mfer, left a welt. Guess it wasn’t that funny, lol.
No, that is very funny! Good thing you weren't fighting near an idling chain saw.

FWIW I'm really not saying play KC ML. I just think the Bills enthusiasm needs to be tempered. I don't think it's a spot to hammer the BIlls, do think it gets over the total despite how square

Over and a bunch of props is def how I’m attacking it.,,Knox, diggs, Allen, singletary I think all to score from bills side, still not sure which kc guys I’m gonna play to score but I like hill and kelce over receptions, mahomes over attempts and rush yards, Pringle over yards,,, I feel like it gonna be a ton of short stuff as bills keep everything in front of them and kc has grown used to this, Tyreek only averaging 11ypc this year! So that why I like the receptions numbers and mahomes attempts/completions.

What you think bout Allen ov 50.5 rushing? That almost feels high but so hard not to play him.

Seeing pk -110 at some of the squarer books right now. Seems like everyone loves the Bills this week.

I find it hard not to like KC at pk

Over and a bunch of props is def how I’m attacking it.,,Knox, diggs, Allen, singletary I think all to score from bills side, still not sure which kc guys I’m gonna play to score but I like hill and kelce over receptions, mahomes over attempts and rush yards, Pringle over yards,,, I feel like it gonna be a ton of short stuff as bills keep everything in front of them and kc has grown used to this, Tyreek only averaging 11ypc this year! So that why I like the receptions numbers and mahomes attempts/completions.

What you think bout Allen ov 50.5 rushing
? That almost feels high but so hard not to play him.
That's pretty high. Not saying he won't get there but I'd be more inclined once again to go passing yards over.

That's pretty high. Not saying he won't get there but I'd be more inclined once again to go passing yards over.

Only prop of Allen I ended up playing was parlaying him and Stafford both over 1.5 td passes: might have made small bet on him
To score also

Played Allen Long rush over 16.5 yards. Has had a +20 yard rush in six of last seven.

I think I like that better than over 50.5, I still wanted to play the over but man you would think kc be real interested in not allowing him to kill them w his legs and that a pretty high number.

Back