Bills v Titans.

From what I have seen thus far, this Bills team can strike hard and fast. One has to think that the Titans will give a steady does of D Henry to keep the Buffalo offense off the field. I see this game coming down to the Tenn O-line vs the Buffalo D-Line. If Tenn can control the clock, then I really like the UNDER 52 pts in this game. If Buffalo can stop Henry, then I don't think Tenn can get the Win. Anyone have the inside info on Tenn O-line vs the Buffalo D-Line??

From what I have seen thus far, this Bills team can strike hard and fast. One has to think that the Titans will give a steady does of D Henry to keep the Buffalo offense off the field. I see this game coming down to the Tenn O-line vs the Buffalo D-Line. If Tenn can control the clock, then I really like the UNDER 52 pts in this game. If Buffalo can stop Henry, then I don't think Tenn can get the Win. Anyone have the inside info on Tenn O-line vs the Buffalo D-Line??
Paging @ProV1Colt

I may like Buffalo a little too much in this game which typically ends poorly for me.

Tenn 3-0 SU yet 0-3 ATS only winning by combined total of 7 points. Last second FG to beat Denver by 2. Tied with Jax late in the game, FG wins it by 3. And losing basically the entire game to Minn only to win by 1, with once again, a FG. Having to kick 5 FG's in one game speaks volumes of an offense to me. None of those teams (at least at the time) were what I would consider good.

Buffalo certainly more battle tested with their opponents.

Tennessee has had extra rest but not sure what their practice ability was during that lockdown. So time off may have been more negative than a positive. Buffalo with a couple extra days of rest themselves.

First off, the Titans o-line has the advantage over the Bills D line for sure. Lewan being questionable for them makes it iffy, but the Bills D line is not generating a ton of pressure at all. Henry is going to get his yards, because the Titans can't just go throw the ball 40+ times with no wrs. Buffalo going up 2 possessions early vs Oakland caused them to stop using Jacobs. Ram's rb Henderson was shredding buffalo. You are mistaken if you think the Bills defense is anywhere as close to as good as last season.

No Milano at lb really hurts the defense, he's the best lb right now. When he was out vs Miami Gesecki absolutely went off. No idea who the Titans will utilize but te could do damage here. Look out if Henry gets past the first line of defenders, wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills bring Poyer down a bunch to run blitz. White hasn't practiced all week, which would be more of a concern but again with how thin the Titans are at wr it's not as big a deal as normal. Would think if Brown is a go they'll have hde over the top all day. Still, given the Bills injuries defensively paired with the fact that nobody has stopped the Bills offense yet this season, I don't think it's a spot to play an under. I do think the total is inflated but i still can't touch the under.

My question is how do the Titans stop the Bill's offense? Cousins and Minshew both threw 3 tds vs them. Both teams went 450+ total yardage. Allen has so many weapons at his disposal he hasn't even ran much (after week 1). Even with Brown banged up, the Bills have Diggs, Beasley and Gabriel Davis who has shown big playmaker ability. In addition they should get Moss back which I think will help the run game immensely. Maybe the Titans D comes outwith a good scheme to stop Buffalo, but I just don't see it.

I hate that the hook is out there given how closely played the last two Bills games have been. However, I do think the Bills win the game and I'll never play a dog under 7.5 pts that I don't think will win su. Therefore Bills -pts for me or nothing at all.

I think you have to be insane to bet an under with the Bills right now... no d and scoring at will. Seeing a lot of under love on the webs

Home crowd about 8600
Tenny has the fewest penalties for teams not the Patriots.
Tenny has had 3 walk throughs , starting this last Saturday.
Brown will play , but still missing a couple of wrs.

Hoping the line moves before game time.

I’m sure this is known but Titans are first team to go 3-0 SU AND 0-3 ATS since available data began tracking in 1989. Just a lil tidbit not that it means anything in 2020.

Per ESPN... On top of that, second-year player A.J. Brown missed the past two games because of a bone bruise on his knee. Brown is listed as questionable after being a full participant in practice Saturday. If Brown is unable to go and Davis and Humphries aren't cleared to return, the Titans' starting receivers could be Kalif Raymond and Nick Westbrook-Ikhine -- neither of whom has started an NFL game.

I added Henry over 99.5 rushing yds. Wish Draft Kings offered a first half prop. As Lexington pointed out above, the run could get abandoned if Buff goes up a couple scores.

Ain’t titans at a huge disadvantage here? I dunno what if any key players had Rona but I’m sure the entire team had to quarantine didn’t they? How much practice time they had? It was one thing for the baseball teams to come back from it and play decent but football a different animal.

I personally like bills better anyways but feel like this number def a reflection of titans situation and I’m not sure it nearly enough?? I don’t know those answers, just assumptions by me but I feel like this has to be a tough game for titans, I’ll pay to see them play their best, cause even if they do I think bills prob a little better.

Ain’t titans at a huge disadvantage here? I dunno what if any key players had Rona but I’m sure the entire team had to quarantine didn’t they? How much practice time they had? It was one thing for the baseball teams to come back from it and play decent but football a different animal.

I personally like bills better anyways but feel like this number def a reflection of titans situation and I’m not sure it nearly enough?? I don’t know those answers, just assumptions by me but I feel like this has to be a tough game for titans, I’ll pay to see them play their best, cause even if they do I think bills prob a little better.

As a titans guy I can’t see how they will be ready to play a football game tonight. I hope I’m wrong

As a titans guy I can’t see how they will be ready to play a football game tonight. I hope I’m wrong

i been saying since the outbreak knowing what cardinals went thru during theirs there no Fucking Chance it be fair for them this 1st game back! Really a shame cause think this a great matchup but on the bright side feel like bills a rare nfl bet with a real freaking edge!! Lol

Yes, tell us more pls

what can I tell you? I’m curious what you dug into.

I have no clue what titans last 2 weeks been like, I just know when my baseball cardinals had a similar outbreak they had to quarantine for like 18 days doing nothing!! I gotta believe titans had to do something similar and couldn’t have possibly been practicing or doing anything football related!! I dunno if they have had any extended time back practicing or not but certainly doesn’t seem to me like they have been able to have adequate prep time or any kind of physical contact for the last 14 days! If so that would be a massive disadvantage don’t you think?

Make no mistake that all just a assumption by me but it based off knowing what I know about my baseball team who dealt with similar thing. Coming back and playing baseball after doing nothing a whole hell of a lot different than playing football!!

what you digging into? The matchup or what titans been able to do since the outbreak?
A few things that I like:
  • The chatter about weak opponents. Broncos were a different team and the Vikings have shown to be pretty solid the last few weeks. Folks still over reacting from the Packers beat down. Flip side, Bills beat 2 bad teams and the Rams was a miracle comeback. When the Bears have the same comebacks, people say frauds
  • Milano being out is important and overall Bills defense can be hurt in the run and mid pass attack. I think this plays into Titans hands
  • Players returning. Jackson, Brown, and Lewan. Those are 3 studs that are coming back for this game
  • Your question about preparation. I have no clue, it is a guessing game. Either they show up and look rusty or they show up and looks like they are just a team off of a bye week plus a few days. These are professionals and hand walk throughs. Personally, I'm just going to ignore this angle because anyone pretending they know is impossible. Only hindsight will occur here
  • Overall this could be higher scoring so might look at Titans TT as a play
  • Player props Jonnu Smith is intriguing, Henry too
  • In general, Titans play it close even going back to last year. They have a knack to not get blown out and 3.5 is a nice number for them. This is more instinct than data but generally the Titans seemingly come down to a FG for the last few years
  • AJ Brown will change the pass attack. I mentioned it above but him being back is a true game changer. Folks talk about Diggs altering the offense for the Bills, well go look at Brown in the lineup last year and the impact it had when they started to feed him. Yup, Bills have good corners and is why Jonnu is intriguing but I think Brown is going to add an element tonight

Just a few musings

what can I tell you? I’m curious what you dug into.

I have no clue what titans last 2 weeks been like, I just know when my baseball cardinals had a similar outbreak they had to quarantine for like 18 days doing nothing!! I gotta believe titans had to do something similar and couldn’t have possibly been practicing or doing anything football related!! I dunno if they have had any extended time back practicing or not but certainly doesn’t seem to me like they have been able to have adequate prep time or any kind of physical contact for the last 14 days! If so that would be a massive disadvantage don’t you think?
hah, that was skanless asking, not me

I will say it is intriguing to consider "rust" and playing Buffalo 1H. Also noticed 1H line is -3....

A few things that I like:
  • The chatter about weak opponents. Broncos were a different team and the Vikings have shown to be pretty solid the last few weeks. Folks still over reacting from the Packers beat down. Flip side, Bills beat 2 bad teams and the Rams was a miracle comeback. When the Bears have the same comebacks, people say frauds
  • Milano being out is important and overall Bills defense can be hurt in the run and mid pass attack. I think this plays into Titans hands
  • Players returning. Jackson, Brown, and Lewan. Those are 3 studs that are coming back for this game
  • Your question about preparation. I have no clue, it is a guessing game. Either they show up and look rusty or they show up and looks like they are just a team off of a bye week plus a few days. These are professionals and hand walk throughs. Personally, I'm just going to ignore this angle because anyone pretending they know is impossible. Only hindsight will occur here
  • Overall this could be higher scoring so might look at Titans TT as a play
  • Player props Jonnu Smith is intriguing, Henry too
  • In general, Titans play it close even going back to last year. They have a knack to not get blown out and 3.5 is a nice number for them. This is more instinct than data but generally the Titans seemingly come down to a FG for the last few years
  • AJ Brown will change the pass attack. I mentioned it above but him being back is a true game changer. Folks talk about Diggs altering the offense for the Bills, well go look at Brown in the lineup last year and the impact it had when they started to feed him. Yup, Bills have good corners and is why Jonnu is intriguing but I think Brown is going to add an element tonight

Just a few musings

everything for me comes down to titans were locked out of practice facility for 12 days and just got back to it Saturday. Plus bills gonna be able to focus on Aj brown cause Davis and another wr are 2 the guys with the Rona and not playing. Although I do like the matchup for titans te. I just think this a pretty big competitive advantage for bills. I tend to agree the titans sos or winning close isn’t something I’m holding against them much, it all the covid shit for me, and I do really like the bills but certainly done disrespecting titans, just feel the spot is almost unfair for them. If they can come in and play their best game given the circumstances hats off they can have my money. Gl

I'm not brave enough to play the Titans but it feels like the right thing to do. I'm sure every square will be on Buffalo and that's enough to scare me away. I think the under is probably the best play. I think the score of this game will be one sided no matter who wins. Both teams have relatively important games next week and if one team gets down a lot then I don't think they'll contest the outcome as much as usual. I think the team who gets ahead(especially if it's the Titans) will go full ball control.

I’m sick of trying to beat nfl totals that used to be my strength!! Like even one Sunday where the stats scream under should have cashed still lost the colts/browns under thanks to a pick 6 by old man river then a god damn kickoff return right after (like how many of those we ever see anymore?!?!!?), losing the total by 6!!

I'm not brave enough to play the Titans but it feels like the right thing to do. I'm sure every square will be on Buffalo and that's enough to scare me away. I think the under is probably the best play. I think the score of this game will be one sided no matter who wins. Both teams have relatively important games next week and if one team gets down a lot then I don't think they'll contest the outcome as much as usual. I think the team who gets ahead(especially if it's the Titans) will go full ball control.
Bills have a look ahead to the chiefs, in a real world.
Tits with the Texans, but the luster is off that matchup.

I wondered if , like the Astros(the stigma), the tits could be looked as screwing up the whole schedule and disrupting the system. Therefore, the Bills want to crunch them or the tits are "us against the world".

I needed 4 pts out of singletary and bills d for fantasy win and not gonna get it

I’ll tell you one thing I didn’t understand at all. Why in gods name did bills leave Norman out on a island with Brown? With Davis and another wr out wit Rona I’ll be damned if I let Brown beat me!! Him and the te the only 2 guys I would have been worrying bout yet they let both of them get off!! I know bills missing a corner but sure feels like as the offense has evolved the defense has really taken a step back! I just don’t understand the game plan here, letting the 2 guys beat you that I absolutely would not have!! I mean either help Norman or better yet put him on other side and bracket Brown, just baffling to me with Davis out they let brown have so many one on ones with a guy who’s best days behind him. I expect that kind of garbage scheme/plan with the cowboys of the world, not the bills who I think one the better coached teams in the league (along with titans).

You titans guys will never hear me say another bad word out of them after this performance tonight! I wouldn’t have killed them at all for them playing poorly here. But to be the far better team is just a testimony to the coaching, chemistry, and how hungry this team is!!! On that note how could anyone possibly ever hire Gase we see what tannehill has become with competent coaching! Unfortunately they now letting him ruin darnold who I think right up there with lot these other young guys succeeding when it comes to talent! Gase ruining him! If jets get the 1 and take Lawrence some team gonna get a steal trading a late 1 for darnold! I sure hope he able to get out of there on sign on with a team like Dallas or atl and see him turn into a big time player with help and a play caller!

I was way off on my read going into that game. I think what Lexington mentioned about the Buff D was spot on. Missing that LB did not help.

The two positives I had from that game were Norman getting torched & tossed around by Henry & the Buffalo loss helps the Patriots.

I was way off on my read going into that game. I think what Lexington mentioned about the Buff D was spot on. Missing that LB did not help.

The two positives I had from that game were Norman getting torched & tossed around by Henry & the Buffalo loss helps the Patriots.

why in gods name did bills leave him out on a island with Brown when Davis was out?!?!! Made no fucking sense not to do whatever it took to take Brown out of game. Bills defense is goin opposite direction of the offense.

Back