Bills and Bengals officially...

Is neutral in the table for AFCC? Before that possible?

Anything sounds like it's still on the table. Here's the article I posted on the last page, going to post again as it's annoying to go back pages sometimes...

It's still unclear where the AFC Championship Game would take place, should the factors in the proposal necessitate a neutral site. Indianapolis, Detroit and New Orleans would be potential venues, but factors like logistics, hotel availability and fairness would have to be factored in. The league is also mulling an outdoor venue since Buffalo, Kansas City and Cincinnati all play outdoors.

NFL Should consider a NCAA final 4 model for championship games going forward. I think it would be intense. 4 teams, two games, one stadium. It would be like a second super bowl weekend.

NFL Should consider a NCAA final 4 model for championship games going forward. I think it would be intense. 4 teams, two games, one stadium. It would be like a second super bowl weekend.
3 games in 3 days would be intense

This is gladiator thinking, love it

That might be a hard sell.

That would be some gladiator shit tho.
2-0 in conference, thought it could be flipped

Wearing the gear all weekend, including stocking cap! Only a couple weekend it's acceptable here but pleasant surprise!

2-0 in conference, thought it could be flipped

Wearing the gear all weekend, including stocking cap! Only a couple weekend it's acceptable here but pleasant surprise!
The basketball team?

Ya nice surprise. Took my son to the Baylor game for his B Day. Hilton was rockin at a few key moments in that one. Lipsey has been a savior at PG.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Back