Shittiest School

• USC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ND

• LSU

• Total voters
Notre Dame's defense is the real issue. Lost a lot from last year, now inj and suspensions this year. BVG probably unfairly let go, but those are the breaks.

Anyone nationally talking about how awful Oregon's defense is with Brady Hoke or is it only being discussed here?

Gar, not to defend Hoke, but Oregon system offensively directly conflicts with his defensive ideals...

As does Oregon's lack of ability in the front 7. He never had a shot, I'm just wondering what the outside view of this was.

Yup, all good at LSU now. Problem solved.

BAR I know you got it in for me or LSU or something right now, but you are showing your ass and it's funny whatever but are you for real?

Dude.....it's an easy obvious fix. This team could go to the NO-Bowl right now. Care LES....what's the problem? Top 3 recruiting class year over year?

I know you mad(all good....this year they are the biggest bust in CFB...I'm
Saying it)..like I said....seen this fucktard take em to 2 national championships....

Problem solved

The problem at USC is the coach.

It was the AD Pat Hayden but they finally got rid of him.

Yes twinkie Oregon was a serious contender under Chip Kelley with 3 straight top 5 finishes and losing in the Title game in 2014 under Helfrich but they have fallen off a cliff under Helfrich imo.

It was the AD Pat Hayden but they finally got rid of him.

I didn't watch the game closely, but USC was beating Utah and started playing to "not lose," which they did. The call to punt on 4th and short with 5ish minutes to go was just terrible. The offense was moving the ball and the defense could't stop them.

Pete lit the fire that burned down the USC program. He lit it to win titles and most people probably don't care they have vacated the title that year making that team arguably the most underachieving in history. Everything that is currently wrong with that program stems from him and his cheating. He got the kush job, a super bowl and a huge payday .. while the football program has been bleeding out.

Obviously Helton isn't the answer but USC has just gotten back to full scholarship levels.

Pete lit the fire that burned down the USC program. He lit it to win titles and most people probably don't care they have vacated the title that year making that team arguably the most underachieving in history. Everything that is currently wrong with that program stems from him and his cheating. He got the kush job, a super bowl and a huge payday .. while the football program has been bleeding out.

Obviously Helton isn't the answer but USC has just gotten back to full scholarship levels.

You can strip them of their 2004 Title but everybody saw what they did to OU in the Title game and nobody can take that away from them. I don't give a damn what the NCAA says, when they strip Auburn of it's 2011 Title and take a couple away from Miami I'll stop referring to USC at the 2004 Champs.

BAR I know you got it in for me or LSU or something right now, but you are showing your ass and it's funny whatever but are you for real?

Dude.....it's an easy obvious fix. This team could go to the NO-Bowl right now. Care LES....what's the problem? Top 3 recruiting class year over year?

I know you mad(all good....this year they are the biggest bust in CFB...I'm
Saying it)..like I said....seen this fucktard take em to 2 national championships....

Problem solved

Problem not solved yet, replacement hasn't been signed

There will be a few other programs that qualify for dumpster fire by the end of the season I think

The problem at USC is the coach.

There's also a problem with their administration and decision makers and the ability/desire to do what's necessary for the program.

There's also a problem with their players who aren't quite as talented as people make them out to be...and who are soft, overly entitled and have no heart whatsoever. This latter point is where recruiting rankings can often fall short.

There's also a problem with their administration and decision makers.

There's also a problem with their players who aren't quite as talented as people make them out to be...and who are soft, overly entitled and have no heart whatsoever. This latter point is where recruiting rankings can often fall short.

A guy I know that's really into recruiting says that recruiting rankings are telling you how good your modeling clay is. It's up to the coaches to turn it into something great

A guy I know that's really into recruiting says that recruiting rankings are telling you how good your modeling clay is. It's up to the coaches to turn it into something great

I think that's true to an extent...but I also think there are some intangibles which cannot be coached. You look at guys like Saban and Meyer. Their style isn't for everyone and a lot of kids are not gonna make it through or even sign up for it in the first place. You have to find the kids who are the best fit for your program and who are willing to buy in to your culture...not just how many stars they have next to their name.

so true

exactly why LSU just did what it did

and if you don't think it is true....Look at the NFL rosters. LSU leads in players on NFL rosters.

I think that's true to an extent...but I also think there are some intangibles which cannot be coached. You look at guys like Saban and Meyer. Their style isn't for everyone and a lot of kids are not gonna make it through or even sign up for it in the first place. You have to find the kids who are the best fit for your program and who are willing to buy in to your culture...not just how many stars they have next to their name.

this is true too

You left Auburn off of the list.

I wouldn't say they are a dumpster fire, but it could go that way if things don't improve. Winning last Saturday, no matter how ugly, went a long way toward calming the fans.

There is already rumors floating around that Helton won't be back next season. Biggest dumpster fire by far

Back