BIG WEEK 2

Few Mich injuries. At least one starting dlineman. Kinda heard a rumour and he posted on his IG just a bit ago. Not positive on the other.

Took me over ten minutes .... then, whilst sitting on the throne, it came to me .....Instagram
You have Snapchat Kyle?

8642808.png

I don't have much to really say betting-wise in the conference this week.

The total has leveled out in AA. If you really want to play that game, you almost need to take the points but anything is possible.

OSU obviously should manhandle. I am not sure Rutgers can shorten the game enough. Weather is the issue there.

I am the contrarian here and think NW beats Duke this year but am not going anywhere near that game.

No value in Purdue/EMU plus weather concerns.

Pitt would have been sexy if we didn't see last weeks OT game. Now, I dunno. Perhaps a scrappy game like last years contest.

I like Colorado to possibly win outright. I won't play it at this number now but will track the game a bit.

No thanks on Wisconsin games, obviously. Feels like 42-10 to me. '

Iowa and ISU, no thanks.

Nothing else really to comment on. Light week overall for me.

I think Chryst' record as a 30 point fav is 1-4 ATS?

It's just hard to lay that many with a shitty quarterback.

Brohm and Franklin in same conference is gross. Dirtiest and dickiest coaches in the nation.

The Penn State hate from all the Pitt people on here should reach an all time high I gander. Also from the guy, I can't remember his name who said Pitt would straight up beat Penn St. Holy fuck what happened in that one.

He has. And he also padded their starting RBs stats last year in 4th of blowouts with halfback passes etc.
Despicable D'Antonio worse, threw to o lineman or something up huge on PSU a few years ago. Franklin repaid the favor. Dicks on dicks. Man up.

Back