Big ten week 10

Yeah SK, Franklin has a ton of equity built there and kids are still being good PSU kids, graduating and not getting in trouble. Its why like Stanford, I always respect the program. Good kids, grinders and hard workers. They don't have dumb asses wearing their uniforms, thats for sure. Even some kids you may think are a little thug always seem to be well spoken and come from a good family. Herbie went into detail on this a few years ago about PSU kids and it was impressive. Ive known a few who went there, same thing. Good fucking kids.

Agree, bye scares me a bit as we had some serious momentum, we've heard about how good we are etc. But we should be fine, if for any reason our defense is dominant and PSU offense is not at all this year. Hamler only guy who scares me on that team, especially returning kicks. Unless we just fumble away the game i don't see how we don't win by DD.

Right you are saying regular season, but I think anyone would want to include the Big Ten Championship game in 2016 and the Fiesta Bowl win last year are both pretty big signature wins. You saying that Michigan last year wasn't a big win for them, I don't think people outside both fan bases, like myself, would find reason to exclude it. Beating a top 20 Michigan team by 29 looks good on the overall resume.

Yes and no.

John O'Korn.

3rd string QB.

Yes, they were very impressive against a very good defense. Still, they merely need 20 points and were winning that game. I'll say it was borderline. At the time, it was quite impressive.

It is just like when teams use wins in September against ranked teams as 'arguments'. It is weak. Look at some of these yahoos they let rank the teams (coaches and media alike).

Yeah SK, Franklin has a ton of equity built there and kids are still being good PSU kids, graduating and not getting in trouble. Its why like Stanford, I always respect the program. Good kids, grinders and hard workers. They don't have dumb asses wearing their uniforms, thats for sure. Even some kids you may think are a little thug always seem to be well spoken and come from a good family. Herbie went into detail on this a few years ago about PSU kids and it was impressive. Ive known a few who went there, same thing. Good fucking kids.
Good point about their players.

Honestly never really thought about that.

Yes and no.

John O'Korn.

3rd string QB.

Yes, they were very impressive against a very good defense. Still, they merely need 20 points and were winning that game. I'll say it was borderline. At the time, it was quite impressive.

It is just like when teams use wins in September against ranked teams as 'arguments'. It is weak. Look at some of these yahoos they let rank the teams (coaches and media alike).

Whiteout too, which we will run into next year. Almost impossible to win white outs there when PSU is a good team, unless Franklin has a two score lead or less in the 4th.

Whiteout too, which we will run into next year. Almost impossible to win white outs there when PSU is a good team, unless Franklin has a two score lead or less in the 4th.
Next years schedule is odd with the timing of some of the matches...

Aug. 31 -- Middle Tennessee State
Sept. 7 -- Army
Sept. 14 -- Bye Week
Sept. 21 -- at Wisconsin*
Sept. 28 -- Rutgers*
Oct. 5 -- Iowa* (Homecoming)
Oct. 12 -- at Illinois*
Oct. 19 -- at Penn State*
Oct. 26 -- Notre Dame
Nov. 2 -- at Maryland*
Nov. 9 -- Bye Week
Nov. 16 -- Michigan State*
Nov. 23 -- at Indiana*
Nov. 30 -- Ohio State*

Looking at the other games around the conference I still don't have much else to say...

I mean, the over in some capacity in C-bus seems right but something is still keeping me thinking there.

Purdue and Iowa should be interesting. As Troe said earlier, we will not know shit about Stanley till the game.

Done with Mary-MSU

Some hot garbage games too. Nah...

NW and ND will just be interesting overall with lots of implications as I spoke of earlier.

Good point about their players.

Honestly never really thought about that.

I know this from guys I know who played went there etc. they always said they (PSU) will always be at somewhat of disadvantage because they don't take just anybody like most schools and they're proud of that. You have to fit a certain criteria to even be recruited by them.

One guy I played with who went to Miami Fla even had Lloyd Carr send him a Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer to OLSM campus to show him this is what he could have. He chose to go with Uncle Luke money in MIA lol. He said PSU and Northwestern were the only schools not to offer him "shit".

Next years schedule is odd with the timing of some of the matches...

Aug. 31 -- Middle Tennessee State
Sept. 7 -- Army
Sept. 14 -- Bye Week
Sept. 21 -- at Wisconsin*
Sept. 28 -- Rutgers*
Oct. 5 -- Iowa* (Homecoming)
Oct. 12 -- at Illinois*
Oct. 19 -- at Penn State*
Oct. 26 -- Notre Dame
Nov. 2 -- at Maryland*
Nov. 9 -- Bye Week
Nov. 16 -- Michigan State*
Nov. 23 -- at Indiana*
Nov. 30 -- Ohio State*

We will be their whiteout game for sure then. Its usually only us or OSU these days anyway and its before November 1, fuck.

At PSU will be a tough revenge after you crush them tomorrow w/ND on deck

Looks favorable to me other than that

Obv at IND will be the popular trap bet and always with merit imo, they're always such a wild card in general

Obv at IND will be the popular trap bet and always with merit imo, they're always such a wild card in general
Always.

Indiana final home game this year will scare the living crap out of me if we win on Saturday.

Yikes that's brutal, poor timing getting PSU @ home after they lose to NW, OSU and UW...could be a team melt down. Already just looking at this, might play Illinois if MSU are in the abyss. UM could just dot the i

More I look, they'll start 3-0 and 4-1 assume lose to NU. Then shit hits the fan. And losing is a disease, like syphilis

Two more B10 schedule bits next year.

Ohio State closes with PSU then @ UM.

Next year is a 'two bye' year as well depends on when Labor Day and Thanksgiving fall)

Two more B10 schedule bits next year.

Ohio State closes with PSU then @ UM.

Next year is a 'two bye' year as well depends on when Labor Day and Thanksgiving fall)
Schedule sets up nicely for PSU when looking at others and when/where they play them tbh

More I look, they'll start 3-0 and 4-1 assume lose to NU. Then shit hits the fan. And losing is a disease, like syphilis

To MSU credit this year, big loss at home to NW, go on road and beat PSU. Big loss at home to MSU, big bounce back win against Purdue. You just never know year to year and week to week what you will get from MSU. Underdog, probably success. Favorites, probably failure.

FYI....Rondale Moore hasn't practiced this week yet. Brohm is "optimistic" he will play. After one of the muggings last saturday he was limping pretty good but all Purdue has said it is a "lower body injury".

FYI....Rondale Moore hasn't practiced this week yet. Brohm is "optimistic" he will play. After one of the muggings last saturday he was limping pretty good but all Purdue has said it is a "lower body injury".
Thanks for the update.

Good chance Tariq Black returns this week. See how much rust he will have I guess.
Yeah, he is back.

He was on field at MSU when game went to a weather delay. Conventional wisdom is that they didn't want him out there after the storm on some wet turf.

We'll see how many snaps he gets.

Line move to 12 now. Rumors of #9 being out or limited fwiw. I doubt he's out to start, but will be at some point.

Only play I could give you in PSU/UM is this....

And you will need some line movement on side or total...

Penn State tt UNDER ...only if you can get 21 or more...preferably 21.5

My final prediction...

Michigan 31
Penn State 17

I won't have anything on it unless that number gets real juicy. I am definitely not interested in the side at all.

Good luck to all.

Go Sparty outright loss or 2/3 point win( to middle or win vs my RSW under clinching).

I would say go Northwestern but I also have a ND Future to worry about.

Enjoy the day.

OOC -- If Georgia line keeps dropping I may be forced to play. Go Bama (in general). Hopefully a great day of November football!

My boy's bday party at 1-3, Michigan game at 3:45 with after party at my house with booze and LSU Bama at 8.

Who's got it better than us? NOBODY!!!!!!! 34-16 Go Blue and Geaux Tigers too, my adopted team since my trip to DV.

A
My boy's bday party at 1-3, Michigan game at 3:45 with after party at my house with booze and LSU Bama at 8.

Who's got it better than us? NOBODY!!!!!!! 34-16 Go Blue and Geaux Tigers too, my adopted team since my trip to DV.
Assuming kids bday party, if so...enjoy!

Line is 13-50.5 now so a move even moreso to the favorite and under.

The 'unknown' makes me weird about this game but could just be over thinking it.

Rashan is warming up.

With the starters...

Shall see....

No word on McSorley.

Enjoy your afternoons.

• Letter S Meaning For SMODOD
    Possesses huge vitality with reserves to spare. Enabling it to realize or build large projects. Truly has the potential for completing ambitions big things. It triumphs over obstacles in its path and even attracts money. Love and generosity bring new interesting paths to follow. Such high energy will eventually draw near huge changes that can be good or bad. However anything can be overcome with a positive attitude.
  • Letter M Meaning For SMODOD
    Firmness, loyalty and idealism. Optimistic and flexible in regards to all that is new. Always able to find positive aspects when things are not ideal. Has great intuition and sort of a sixth sense that enables it to act and succeed in everything what it does. Very homely with family oriented values. Defending those who are in need, without a second thought on consequences. That is why it can emphasize and profession succeed in the corporate or legal world.
  • Letter O Meaning For SMODOD
    A high sense of justice and a lot of integrity. Spiritual intelligence makes it noble, lucid and full of emotions. Acting only by the hearts honest desires. Is very keen to help. Solving problems fast is possible through high intelligence and an above average memory. Shining professionally is easy because of an innate ability for studies. It knows what it wants and ultimately achieves its objectives.
  • Letter D Meaning For SMODOD
    Objective and concrete constantly looking for the best means to achieve its goals. Can handle pressure and expects the best from people close by. It has a amazing capacity to accept large responsibilities. Business projects invariably lead to an triumphing end. D is a letter that radiates humility, tenacity and discipline.

Well, first significant Michigan QB injury this year.

DMC broke his collarbone late in the game today. I think it was a pretty innocent play too.

Back