Big bet.

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

Houston -3 (-135)
This line is so off. Houston should be laying 7. Connor fucking Cook is making his fist ever start on the road in the playoffs..
Houston has the #1 ranked defense in the NFL and again, playing at home!
Houston has the #2 ranked pass defense, welcome to the NFL Connor.

Oakland is 23rd against the run. Houston will run the ball, play action, field position a very easy win..

hey i am not hating on Oakland, would loved to see them healthy n make a run but it's not possible now. No fucking way. Don't talk yourself into an Oakland bet

and I don't care how bad Osweiler has looked......

Houston 26- Oakland 6

Carr was had a huge yr. They won many shootouts.
Its not like they grinded out games. He was the reason they won...

Houston -3 (-135)
This line is so off. Houston should be laying 7. Connor fucking Cook is making his fist ever start on the road in the playoffs..
Houston has the #1 ranked defense in the NFL and again, playing at home!
Houston has the #2 ranked pass defense, welcome to the NFL Connor.

Oakland is 23rd against the run. Houston will run the ball, play action, field position a very easy win..

hey i am not hating on Oakland, would loved to see them healthy n make a run but it's not possible now. No fucking way. Don't talk yourself into an Oakland bet

and I don't care how bad Osweiler has looked......

Houston 26- Oakland 6

This makes a lot of sense. As a longtime Houstonian we rival the Browns in football failure...it's been since Bum/Earl & "Love Ya Blue" since we had a chance...and we never kicked in that door. Osweiler is horrible and with one/two errant throws he can steal defeat from the jaws of victory. Khalil Mack knocks a few balls out of Osweiler's hands & there we go. But, your argument makes sense.

Bones
What about cook
Guys liking the raiders are forgetting all Carr has done
This is bizarre
Better d. At home. And yes the better qb by far

Bones
What about cook
Guys liking the raiders are forgetting all Carr has done
This is bizarre
Better d. At home. And yes the better qb by far
I like your side for the reasons you've stated, but its hard for me to say Osweiler is "by far" better than anyone...My line is now -4 & I'm going to watch it.

I'm actually interested in the O/U....I don't think I could take under. Our special teams are also not good so there's that

So u dislike Osweiler enough to say he does not have an advantage over a clipboard holder

Houston defense at home plays on another level. If Brock doesn't turn the ball over game shouldn't be close.
The Houston D is good. Very...
Would the UNDER be better/safer?
Has there been movement from open to close....I bet local now so don't see it as much...

Do you trust Cook on the road? Or anywhere right now.
i do not but Osweiler is what I wouldn't put a lot of money on is my point. If you want to say, Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers, Eli, Wilson, then I can see being confident with a big bet. Osweiler would be in a lessor category than Bradford. I wouldn't go big on him is all I'm saying. GL!

The Houston D is good. Very...
Would the UNDER be better/safer?
Has there been movement from open to close....I bet local now so don't see it as much...

I show BM opened at 47 and it was hammered for 3 minutes and then taken OTB briefly and put back out at 37. I did a 4 team tease just for fun and I think I bet U46.5 or 47 with one leg based on a lot of the opinions in this thread and others

On another note.. let me say when I saw that Connor Cook was starting in this game I was certain that another QB shared the former sparty QB name as there was no way that guy made an NFL team. Haven't seen a snap of either team this year but unless the supporting cast around cook is head and shoulders above what the Texans have then I think I'd have to side with you Duds. Just can't see that guy having developed enough in a year to win a road playoff game.

On another note.. let me say when I saw that Connor Cook was starting in this game I was certain that another QB shared the former sparty QB name as there was no way that guy made an NFL team. Haven't seen a snap of either team this year but unless the supporting cast around cook is head and shoulders above what the Texans have then I think I'd have to side with you Duds. Just can't see that guy having developed enough in a year to win a road playoff game.
I am stepping a bit out on this bet.. running my mouth a lot about it not only on here.. and.... if Connor cook beats me well I will deal with it. I mean sure I will be confused for days lol on how that happens but move on..
the thing is carr was the team, he willed them to wins. It's not like u are replacing a game manager who relied on defense to win. U are replacing a gun slinger, a stud.
People seem to forget that

ohh and Houston at home with the #1 defense in NFL and Oakland sits at 23rd..

Lol great scene
your too stupid to have a good time! Dalton throws his boot on the roof

I show BM opened at 47 and it was hammered for 3 minutes and then taken OTB briefly and put back out at 37. I did a 4 team tease just for fun and I think I bet U46.5 or 47 with one leg based on a lot of the opinions in this thread and others

47?!

JFC.....that would be nice....that's a mortgage bet

Silly me.
I took some 1st half Houston
The chin n brock are my friend.
Well. The coach with a hole in his chin

Sounds like your play seems good however Houston Texans suck as well as there offense and I can't name 2 guys besides Hopkins and milller...When the fuck was the raiders in the playoffs last vs a gritty fucking coach that is going balls to the wall..Good luck

Add $50 bet. For emkee n his rugby chase. Those silly rugby refs are out for him. We get it back here

Not sure what prompted the latest ban yet but I'm sure he deserved it. Still appreciate his insight on this pick and I'm glad I tailed. :shake2:

Who do I contact about getting this placed in the archives? Goes out in style by dropping one last winner. It's like a fairy tale ending (well, except for the banning part...)

Who do I contact about getting this placed in the archives? Goes out in style by dropping one last winner. It's like a fairy tale ending (well, except for the banning part...)

fuk that! The guy is a troll and annoying at times!

he won a game, most here have.

Back