Big Ben OUT Week 1

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Big Ben is gonna have his appendix out, and will miss the season opener against Miami.

:drinking:

wow big news. i hope everyone, i mean everyone that rolled wit mansions free money hedged it. i was tellin everyone of my boys to get down on pinny, some still waited to move money an missed out. now they gotta gamble, while myself an others are locked into a guaranteed profit no matter who covers, aslong as pitt doesnt win by 4 ;)

Looks like EMU's own Mr Charlie Batch will be at controls. He was at helm for GB game last season at GB.

The game is offline now.. I looked at it earlier when it was +4.. thought that line was questionable, i figured miami would be +6.. now i expect a pick em

pitt -6 u thought? no ward, no bettis an a 6 point fav? i thought that pitt -4 was a fair line. i think it drops to pitt -1 or pitt -2 now

day to day, but he hasnt played much at all if any preseason, even if hes out there he will be slower than normal. this isnt tha same team as las years super bowl team.

I realize that. I think Baltimore wins the division. Santonio Holmes is no Randle El. They need a big back to go along with Parker. Team has a lot of holes..

so then what makes them a 6 point fav vs miami week 1 if u think that team has holes in it?

Guys Keep it coming I LOVE MIAMI Dolphins+ anything. Jump all over this :bow: money; :23_6_122: :36_7_10: :36_9_2: :hammer: :13_1_102v: :an_roll_laugh: :36_7_1:

Guys had to run to the store heard on ESPN radio that Big Ben is going to miss the the 1st 3 weeks. Steelers might not make playoffs. Heard it here 1st

BIG DADDY KNOWLEDGE said:
Guys had to run to the store heard on ESPN radio that Big Ben is going to miss the the 1st 3 weeks. Steelers might not make playoffs. Heard it here 1st

read it on ctg first...heard it hours ago...regardless, i didnt have high expectations from them to begin with.

wanna hear a crazy prediction?....
final record for pitt: 7-9

*many futures bets and props have either been taken down or leaving out pitt right now

I've always loved Pitt...but even before this, i had them missing the playoffs too.
I'll get my week #1 thread up soon...already two plays in the books...but i got this division going cincy, balt (fyi, as a wild card team), pitt, and clev.

With my thread, i'll also post a season preview/prediction. But what i find most curious is the affect, if any, this will have on the Mansion offer.

If you think about it, Miami winning or covering is the best case scenario for Mansion. they refund all the bets, almost like they never even happened in the first place...and through marketing/advertising genius, they increase their client base exponentially. all of a sudden, all these gamblers have accts of 1K+ at Mansion for the football season. True genius...plus, they'll prolly find a way to write off the lost income from the game as well...win-win.

Back