Big Alimony 2007 Bowl Thread

CM's QB went for 3000-1000?

sold.gif

purdue might cover, but I can't bet against a QB with that kind of production, in addition to the obvious HFA and motivation factors.

Last edited:
Haha, Hunt. Good luck or good health to you guys, I don't know which yet. I honestly don't feel much confidence taking either side in the next two bowls.

Gotta be a better way to play em than the side.

Looking at previous games it is for sure that if you do not play 4 quarters you do not cover either, and I dont think PURDUE will play 4 quarters, they may play 2 or 1 good quarter, but there is no way they are focussed to play 4 quarters.

Nice hit on the CMU's as we discussed yesterday PURDUE must play 4 quarters to cover the game, they certainly played 2 good ones, and then sort of did what most other favorites do and dont play the complete game.

ASU looks good, Betting patterns and betting behaviours have set this as Texas -2.5. The funny thing is that Texas is #17 and ASU is #12, and they are favoring the #17 team. HMMM Wins over Arkansas state, TCu, UCF RICe, Iowa state, Baylor, Nebraska, Oklahoma state, Texas tech, make you a -2.5 favorite, well you know sometimes spreads are based on names and traditions, I see ASU as the better team here with the better coach.

Texas last 4 games allowed 25, 35, 43 and 38, they look to be getting worse at this point. ASU is a much much better Defensive team than Texas.

B.A.R. just texted JumpOnBoard who got in touch me with these additions:

ASU +2 (1 unit)

:Cheers:

needed it Tx...had an "action" play..measning 1/4 unit on OSU as well...

what a stresful day..BC was the play but xshit happens..thank god for frogs

Thru New Years Day Plays...

USC -13.5 -110 3 units
Tennessee -1 -110 2 units
Michigan +10.5 -110(I'll explain more tomorrow or early new years day)

Well, pretty nice start to Bowl season as we head into 2008. Have played almost everygame...but my "action" plays have been for 1/8 and 1/4 units. Down slightly on those...Okie Lite and AF canceled each other out today.

Am looking at the other three for tomorrow tonight and into the morning. Will be around plenty. Should be a great day

6-3-1 +6.30 units

Whats ur thoughts on Tenny? I'm concerned cause I've got two big leans against you today with Wisky & Mizzu.

so I take u think Gators gonna whoop that ass ?
I have UM for a small play...

I think they will play looses as hell today and this will be a shootout. This is the most relaxed Michigan team in years going into a game..thats why I took the side small..both defenses won't stop other offense...Mikey and Hart should be just fine..be a fun game

42-39 Gators ;)

I have UM for a small play...

I think they will play looses as hell today and this will be a shootout. This is the most relaxed Michigan team in years going into a game..thats why I took the side small..both defenses won't stop other offense...Mikey and Hart should be just fine..be a fun game

42-39 Gators ;)

god i love that score, 42-39.

one of the best atmospheres i have ever experienced, the electricity that day was incredible.

11-3-1 +17.30 units

Back over positive for year now and a bit more..back to the usual bowl season for me...

Lets get Trojans in next and move forward to the Sugar Bowl

Well, one huge play for Illy and we have ourselves a game ATS

As I say that Juice gets picked off

I see that UGA is -9 offshore now...played with local ats and played offshore with total

Georgia -8 -110 2.5 units
Georgia U69.5 -110

lets do it boys..been an unreal day..lets cap it strong...should be a great atmosphere down in the superdomde...looking forward to it.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">way to start the new year off on the right foot.... way to go ... hard work pays off.. i just wish the season was this easy.. speaken of cleanin up in college football whats up with your boy killa?? wheres that dirt dog at??
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

14-3-1 +23.80 units

Thanks gentleman...

Al, haven't seen him around past week or so other than GD...

Back