• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Bet the Board National CFP - Bama vs MI and Texas vs UW & Best Bet

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy

It's a little over an hour with the first 25 minutes or so being a discussion of how the portal, NIL and the NCAA schedule for the portal and signing day are producing a bad bowl product and making it more difficult to make winning wagers. Of interest, is the discussion of how many of the players are getting misled regarding their NIL value and also how they are leaving their teams in an 'unprofessional manner' as they go to the portal, Imagine that, shysters, relatives and others are giving the players bad advice.

Best Bet: Michigan ML -115 to -120
Briefly. They think MI D line is a tough match-up for a questionable Bama O line. A spy (or 2?)will be following Milroe and MI's 2dary can cover the Bama receivers forcing Milroe to make intermediate throws where he does not thrive.

In Texas vs Washington they think the line will be below the current -4 as game day approaches. They question Texas 2dary's ability to cover UW receivers and Texas' problems with getting red zone touchdowns as oppossed to fgs. They do not question Texas' ability to move the ball, just scoring TDs. Washington wins if they keep Texas below 30 points (I know there are stats to back this up re UW winning when keep opponents under 30 - BTB gave the stat before PAC 12 Championship game). Also, it is unclear the status of Xavier Worthy's ankle. He will play, but what is status?

In Texas vs Washington they think the line will be below the current -4 as game day approaches. They question Texas 2dary's ability to cover UW receivers and Texas' problems with getting red zone touchdowns as oppossed to fgs. They do not question Texas' ability to move the ball, just scoring TDs. Washington wins if they keep Texas below 30 points (I know there are stats to back this up re UW winning when keep opponents under 30 - BTB gave the stat before PAC 12 Championship game). Also, it is unclear the status of Xavier Worthy's ankle. He will play, but what is status?
Well, this has played out

Well, this has played out
Pretty crazy but I'm seeing about 50/50 action on that game so far. Never know the day of the game how the movement plays out but seems the line is fair.

Bama on the other hand has taken over 70% on the spread and ML, that's not shocking to me

Back