best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
guys i'm having a bad bowl year 7-10. the bets
OHIO STATE under 35 1` half
OK STATE under 30 1 half

good morning bowl record 9-12 not good . thank god for my hockey bets i'm having another unreal year betting this sport. this should be my fav sport to bet on but its not its football. you would think if your winning at 1 sport you would stick with it not me 1 day I might learn to bet the sport your winning at. like I said i'm losing with my bowl games but my hockey bets are winning like crazy no chalks all PL bets. hockey is a long season I don't have the time todays bet VAN under 27 1 half

Last edited by a moderator:
1 game left bowl record is getting better 12-13 the bet
AUBURN+10 outright win the ML+300 bol see you next year mint gov mint to the bank:badass:

guys I will never tell a gambler to bet a team but FS has played nobody the only team that FS has played is CLEMSON thats it all the rest are trash. check out the teams that AUBURN played guys AUBURN wins this game outright the ML +300 ty oddsmakers and the public for this ML mint gov mint to the bank :badass:
LSU loss
MISS win
T@M win
GEORGIA win
ALABAMA win
mizzwin

guys have a great new year bol with your last wager AUBURN baby mint gov mint to the bank baby:dunno: FS not today

like I said making a big run now my record is 13-13 for bowl season

so much for my bad bowl record it stated off real good but then I lost 5 or 6 in a row but I made a great come back bowl record 14-13

we need AUBURN to win then I do great in the bowl season +310 that's like winning over 3 bets

wise nothing wrong with boasting as long as your winning but the game is not over with yet its to late but I would have taking AUBURN

HUNT ty my brother I got lucky I still made money but the money was in the ML. so close but so far guys have a great summer 1 more time to the bank baby mint gov mint

Definitely a game of inches D8. Glad you made some scratch last night. Came so close to cashing the 3x wager. Next time brother. See you in Mint City. Enjoy the offseason.

bandit no that was just my bowl record. like I said I post on 4 sport sites so its real hard to keep track my W/L. but yeah I made money 100 percent I hope you did good this year see you next year bol

Definitely a game of inches D8. Glad you made some scratch last night. Came so close to cashing the 3x wager. Next time brother. See you in Mint City. Enjoy the offseason.
scdoggy yeah that would have great to win that ML bet like you said x3 is like winning 3 bets see you next year nice job you had

Ok. I doubt you were plus for the year in CFB and NFL. Followed every week and got teeth kicked in most of the time.

Ok. I doubt you were plus for the year in CFB and NFL. Followed every week and got teeth kicked in most of the time.
like I said its hard to keep track you can't forget ML bets I had so many I can't keep track

Typical response from every loser I have come across in this industry: "it is hard to keep track of"

Typical response from every loser I have come across in this industry: "it is hard to keep track of"

I love the guys who follow other people and theN give them shit if they lose money, lol. Maybe you can ask ask D8 for a refund of the fees he charged you to follow him, oh wait. Either cap it yourself or be appreciative of the people that do cap and post for your wank ass to see.

#cowardbehindakeyboard

Can someone muzzle this ass-clown?
booksbestfriend ty my brother this guy must have lost his ass Bandit I can tell you for 100 percent fact case close. that at least 6 guys from CTG has made way over 10.000 this year betting football and so hockey and that's 100 percent fact case close. I have not paid my book all year yes I fly to vegas and I bet IOWA over MICH STATE 10.000 yes I lost my ass . I hate saying how much I bet because I don't want to bragg but you started it. but I lost my ass on that game but in the last 2 or 3 months I have not payed my bookmaker not even once he paid me about 6 times . there is about 6 members at CTG that can tell you the same thing. because I talk to then almost every day there winning like crazy they also made a mint gov mint so I don't no what team your betting did I lose some weeks yes but after all said and done i'm winning 100 percent fact case closed sorry if your losing and don't forget I always say bet at your own risk gamblers don't listen if I win i'm a hero if I lose i'm a goat can't win bol my brother

I love the guys who follow other people and theN give them shit if they lose money, lol. Maybe you can ask ask D8 for a refund of the fees he charged you to follow him, oh wait. Either cap it yourself or be appreciative of the people that do cap and post for your wank ass to see.

#cowardbehindakeyboard
egg ty my brother this gambling is unreal do I lose yes I lose a lot i'm not saying I win all the time. you asked me if I won during football season and its yes how much I don't no you won't believe me buts thats alright because I really don't no how much I won. even if you brake even your a winner like egg said did I ask for money no I wish I could give you 1 or 2 guys that bet every game that I gave them they made a mint gov mint I might forget but I don't ly the year was a winning year there is no more is to be said about winning or losing if you don't like my bets fade please I beg you follow someone else

I will go back and add it all up. I know for fact there were some really bad weeks and hardly any sweeps, so it just does not add up.

CTG ty your 100 percent right like I always say follow at your own risk bol don't forget parlays ML if your pick a ML its pays +400 that's like winning 4 game's not 1 but on to the NFL bol guys

#cowardbehindakeyboard

THIS

I will go back and add it all up. I know for fact there were some really bad weeks and hardly any sweeps, so it just does not add up.
bandit yes there was some real bad weeks but there was some real good weeks but like I said NFL bol

Why are you wasting valuable time on D-8 finances? He is now using a new private book and I know he hasn't had to pay him in 6 months. He has collected a few times ($5000 is the magic number) but no payments. In the last year or two he has hit 6 or 7 six team parlays but that usually means he has worn out his welcome and has to migrate to a new bookie. I think that the misreading of his Pitt post hurt you. English is not his primary language so read his posts carefully. He doesn't ever deliberately decieve. D-8 I hope I wsn't talking out of school. Good luck my friend.

Back