best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

PITT +7 teams that PITT did play don't let that UNI game fool you the oddsmakers are begging you to take bowling green. what do you think bowling green record would have been if they played the teams that PITT played . this team would not be playing in a bowl game . PITT wins game outright fuck the points and don't get me wrong I hate betting on PITT because they do suck but not when playing BG mint gov mint bol happy new year but please bet at your own risk:cheers:
MIAMI
FLORIDA STATE
VT
ND
GT
NC

Irish I hope so pitt getting 7 points is a lot yeah there a bad team but I will go with the bigger school and the team that played much better teams pitt+7 :shake:
bull:shake:
yanks:shake:

wise you could be right :thumbsup2: guys have a great new year bol this bowl year
hulu:thumbsup2:
egg:thumbsup2:
clowncar:thumbsup2:

unit have great new year bol this week yeah I like utah state under 28 1 half mint gov mint

wise ty I thought the game was going under 1 half but at least pitt won the game

nice work D8....Happy Holidays to you and yours my brah
cx ty my friend yeah i'm going to see her tomorrow i'm going to pitt for new year merry Christmas and have a great new year bol this week

ks -4.5
syr+4 the big ten is bad real bad Syr should not have a problem with minn

we are having a great bowl year so far but its a long year 5-1 in bowl games

Just curious, but how do you get 5-1 so far in bowls? there are 3 losers you haven't even counted in your record in the first post of this thread. plus the BYU and Texas losses makes it at least 6 losses in bowls so far.

MIAMI L
FLORIDA STATE
VT
ND L
GT L
NC W

Just popping in on mobile but methinks that he was listing part of Pitts schedule as part of hid writeup with that list of teams...

Got ya. Wish I had the clarification earlier. If Va Tech doesn't cover the 7 today, I will have gone 5-7 tailing in bowls.

I like wiscy but only 1st half, scary plays too well in 2nd half for me to be wanting a wiscy ticket if they down at half anyways.. SpArty tempting with a Td but not real excited bout them, think I'll be on Ucf later... Gl brother and happy new year

BAR ty for your help yeah I was talking about the teams that PITT played .well I started off real good but I took a bath in the last 4 or 5 game's started off 5-1 then went 1-4 the last 5 game's for the season 5-5

Just curious, but how do you get 5-1 so far in bowls? there are 3 losers you haven't even counted in your record in the first post of this thread. plus the BYU and Texas losses makes it at least 6 losses in bowls so far.

MIAMI L
FLORIDA STATE
VT
ND L
GT L
NC W
bandit yeah like BAR said I was talking about the teams that PITT played its not the teams that I liked .in the 1 sentence it said the teams that PITT did play sorry

I count 6-8 so far with the BC and Va Tech games you commenting they should win straight up.

Been a long time follower and this has to be your most disappointing year. Any idea what you are at overall? I will be ready to follow next year because you have typically been very good in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
I count 6-8 so far with the BC and Va Tech games you commenting they should win straight up.

Been a long time follower and this has to be your most disappointing year. Any idea what you are at overall? I will be ready to follow next year because you have typically been very good in the past.
bandit yeah I started off real good in the bowl games going 5-1 .then i lost 4 or 5 games in a row as far as my record for the season I really don't no because I post on 4 other sites its real hard to keep track bol on your other bowl games

bandit I counted the bowl games 7-8 not real bad don't get me wrong its not good 1 game under

HUNT whats happening ty my brother but its cool gambling is not easy to win at only a few wise guys in the world can make a living betting on sports

I hate taking the chalk but in this case I have to BAMA-17 bol

Back