best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
we have been killing the books in hockey the bets
ducks -1.5 +230
chicago-1.5+160 WINNER mint gov mint to the bank baby:badass:

Last edited by a moderator:
You prob should have won both. Good to see u posting - been pretty quiet around the hockey forum.

You prob should have won both. Good to see u posting - been pretty quiet around the hockey forum.
ty C-Man I was hoping for that last sec goal but with the b ball game and chicago winning 2-1 is not a bad day

BOSTON -1.5 +220 bol. there might be 1 more game SJ I can't see this team losing not 5 games in a row. but you no the line is way to high it would have to be SJ -1.5 +150 but for now its only boston -1.5 +220 bol mint gov mint to the bank baby

BOSTON -1.5 +220 bol. there might be 1 more game SJ I can't see this team losing not 5 games in a row. but you no the line is way to high it would have to be SJ -1.5 +150 but for now its only boston -1.5 +220 bol mint gov mint to the bank baby

joining you with the -.5 +110...im scared of the 1.5's lol... gl brother

Glad u got the empty nef goal brother. Was pulling for it hard as was gonna feel messed up if I cashed ur last 2 and u didn't .. Congrats and thanx for another winner!

Glad u got the empty nef goal brother. Was pulling for it hard as was gonna feel messed up if I cashed ur last 2 and u didn't .. Congrats and thanx for another winner!
no problem my brother I was real lucky I mean boston was winning 3-0 in the 1 P. but then ED went crazy like you said thank god for the empty net we both won my b ball game was a loser and football game but having boston +220 I still made money . there is alot of money to me made betting hockey with the -1.5 you can go 1-2 and make money what other sport can you go 1-2 and make money its not easy but the -1.5 games are there almost every day . I wish that I bet SJ I thought SJ was to good to lose 5 games in a row and being plus +150. hockey is s great sport to make money on or to bet on but the problem it's a long season. nice hit bank great job yeah that regulation bets are real good I like them bets a lot my book does not give me that bet . I have to bet the -1.5 its a real hard bet to make winning by 2 goals is not easy

good morning we are kicking ass the books don't have a MF clue what hit them the bets
PITT-110
BOSTON+105

well boys the bookmaker is in real big trouble we are making a mint gov mint betting hockey unreal last 3 years

We got any hockey action tonight? Kills me these days before NCAA hoops are in full swing..
bank whats happening sorry about getting back late Sunday was a bad day so I took off a few days in football. I wish I was posting the hockey bets I have been getting real lucky just unreal in this sport. I like 2 bets a lot the public will be betting the ducks today but I like NJ+100 there is 1 team that the ducks just can't beat NJ and I like wash+105
NJ+100
WASH+105 bol brother:badass:mint gov mint to the bank

Nice job as always brother. Nothing wrong splitting w plus money.. Really shoulda hit both, nj had a lead till late..u gotta sit down 1 day and give me some pointers on capping NHL, is it numbers or just watch and feel? Tailing u prob just as easy tho..

Nice job as always brother. Nothing wrong splitting w plus money.. Really shoulda hit both, nj had a lead till late..u gotta sit down 1 day and give me some pointers on capping NHL, is it numbers or just watch and feel? Tailing u prob just as easy tho..
bank my brother like you said nothing wrong with splitting it could have been both winners in OT anything can happen . I think this sport is a great sport to make money on but the year is so long it's gets to me but yeah its numbers like football and sometimes like you said its a feel but what other sports can you bet a 100 and get back 200 or 260 on a PL, don't get me wrong a lot of games are 1 goal games but winning by 2 goals you can make a lot of money with the PL. good night I will see you in your football thread at the other forum bol tomorrow and Sunday

Back