best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

:hello: I will try to give out some hockey bets the last 3 years at wager tracker com I came in the top 5 three years in a row. and 2 years ago I won the contest winning 1 place in hockey and winning 500. MF wager tracker still did not pay me MF crooks and I have been hot the last 2 week's so I will try to post some games I will never give out a chalk -110 is my limit the bets
DALLAS+140loser
NYR+140 winner
ducks-110 winner
NJ-110 winner
LAK-105 loser

Last edited by a moderator:
NYR own NYI when playng. NYR wins 70 percent of the time and at +140 unreal price

Like the Rangers too. I parlayed New York with the Bengals on Thursday. Miami after a tough lose, and short rest will not be able to contend with the Dalton led offense and the Bengals defense that crushed the Jets. So go Rangers!!!

jasper11 yeah that's sounds like a good bet cinny with NYR who is NYI to be this kind of a fav NYR should win this game bol

LAK +115 this line is crazy. this line went to LAK +120 unreal bad line winner

Is that a double unit play? or you just posting cause the line moved?

I seen the box score the coach should let the QB for cinny throw the ball he is 14/17 this game should be a blowout

I just took a look at the football score this coach for CINNY is real bad this game should be a blowout. in hockey you really don't have to worry about a moose job in football you have to have a good coach

just let this QB throw the ball for CINNY there is nothing that MEM can do. but the coach won't let him I see this so many times then its to late unreal the other team comes back

goodnight guys the hockey games are to late for me. I hope we can at least split I will find out the final score tomorrow cinny football was a winner

Kings manned up and came from behind ot win- thanks for sharing the picks d8- karma will be good to you for your generosity.

I took Detroit in hockey. Great line and great pick D. You have got the gift for pucks. I followed you on Rangers and Detroit,both around +130, and hit. Nice work.:sleepy::badass::sleepy:Your Kicking that bookie's butt!

I took Detroit in hockey. Great line and great pick D. You have got the gift for pucks. I followed you on Rangers and Detroit,both around +130, and hit. Nice work.:sleepy::badass::sleepy:Your Kicking that bookie's butt!
hey whats happening my brother nice hit on Detroit. yeah a lot of gamblers don't know how much money there is in hockey. i'm a football better but in hockey the oddsmakers make a lot of bad lines

good morning just got up and seen we hit both hockey games this week so far has been unreal

nice split on the earlier game; my book had pitt +240 great pick.

nice split on the earlier game; my book had pitt +240 great pick.
good morning now you no what I mean my MF book is a crook. I don't no if I could keep betting with him like I said we had it out this weekend. I told him your giving me real bad lines no cfl. yesterday we would have won on that over cfl game. I told him 90 percent of my bets are underdogs so you fuck me on the ML and not just a little a lot. jihadvillager like you said you had PITT +240 I had +210 that's nuts that's not even close on the lines. I can't keep betting with a book like that I told him that he is a pussy your afraid of me so you fuck me on these lines we had a real good day the iowa game really hurt under 6min to play the MF throws an int good hit yesterday

DALLAS+125 OR +130 winner
NJ+160 or +170 bol my brother you should at least split nothing wrong with a split

I don't understand that NJ line +170 this team beats minn all the time just a real bad line I hope bol my brothers I love pitt later and 1 game at 8.30 pm can't wait

Houston looks good at night. But I'm no pro :p
like I said at wager tracker .com in hockey. thats where I came in the top 5 /3 years in a row at capping hockey and 2 years ago I came in 1 place and won 500 and still wager tracker has not paid me MF crooks

Thanks for the picks d8. Let me know when you lock Houston :). We need pitt

Thanks for the picks d8. Let me know when you lock Houston :). We need pitt
yeah if pitt wins 1 my wife will be real happy and thats a good thing. but if pitt wins I will fell sorry for are book's not really. fuck them they take to much money from my brother's as is this time the MF will pay with his life that's if pitt wins and I think they will. I just hope and pray something does not happen to are QB because NE is not that good to be fav by 7 points no way

dallas winning in NHL and allows last second shot. I feel you. Bad turnover on bills game too. We still got a chance though
I can't pick any better then I am no way unreal unreal fucking unreal. thank god we won in the nhl game we should have won the football game BUFFALO kills KC and we sill lose. thats what hurts it's not the losing it's having the right team and losing

i rather lose bills and win pitt though. lets hope for outright win

i rather lose bills and win pitt though. lets hope for outright win[
yeah your right it's just I bet 1.000 on BUFFALO +5 and I never like talking about how much I bet on a game I bet 500 on DALLAS+125. so that helped out a little like I said I don't mind losing but I can't pick these game's any better no way crazy shit is happening like you said lets get this MF PITT game

I wish that I had posted here yesterday I went 12-2 with a lot of big underdogs I posted on covers sorry

Irish yeah your right I have some friend's there nothing like here

Back