best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
onthespot you could be right about cinny I hate giving double digits points out. but Tempe has no QB I checked out some of the other big lines I just think after last week loss to SF cinny will come out with fire in there eyes but it's gambling turnover here turnover there/capping I hope your right I like the underdogs this week. all but cinny Ican't remember taking a big chalk like this i'm a underdog better bol

Irish yeah miss has been on the road for 3 week's now. there at home where this team belong's Texas am has 0 DEF nothing. where miss is in the top 20 against the pass but playing at home and getting a soft TD miss is much better team at home a lot better. at least 90 percent of the public is on Texas am this game will be a lot closer then most gamblers think I hope mint gov mint bol

gonna ride with you on this one ...gl with all your plays my man..

bank ty my brother I think playing at home after 3 week's on the road this team will be ready and now there getting +7. I wish I would have got 7 the saying is if betting a chalk bet the game as soon as the line come's out if betting the underdog wait just before the start of the game. since most gambler's love betting the chalk I pulled the trigger to soon I no better. but again the line for wash went down to 13.5 was at 14. I got up today I took a look at the baseball game I just don't understand how the oddsamkers make these lines sometime's. your giving me the better pitcher the better hitting team and i'm the big underdog ty oddsmakers. can BOSTON win yes they have a good team but not this kind of a chalk . I think the oddsmakers have fallen out of a tree when making this line you will never get DETROIT with there best pitcher going as far as ERA today. and being this kind of a underdog I think tomorrow BOSTON has there best pitcher going Buchholz bol I have to bet DETROIT +140 unreal line but it's gambling bet at your own risk please

Last edited by a moderator:
this week 1-1 i'm going with Detroit +140 see you guy's later bol:thumbsup2:

bank ty my brother I think playing at home after 3 week's on the road this team will be ready and now there getting +7. I wish I would have got 7 the saying is if betting a chalk bet the game as soon as the line come's out if betting the underdog wait just before the start of the game. since most gambler's love betting the chalk I pulled the trigger to soon I no better. but again the line for wash went down to 13.5 was at 14. I got up today I took a look at the baseball game I just don't understand how the oddsamkers make these lines sometime's. your giving me the better pitcher the better hitting team and i'm the big underdog ty oddsmakers. can BOSTON win yes they have a good team but not this kind of a chalk . I think the oddsmakers have fallen out of a tree when making this line you will never get DETROIT with there best pitcher going as far as ERA today. and being this kind of a underdog I think tomorrow BOSTON has there best pitcher going Buchholz bol I have to beat DETROIT +140 unreal line but it's gambling bet at your own risk please

Sometimtes when you put a play in early you can beat the closer even if you're against the public (like wash, mizzou, arkansas today)-- other times the public pounds the line up like Tex A+M. Never know which way its going to go for sure so if you like the line nothing wrong w/ locking it in early!

jihadvillager:thumbsup2: yeah that's the saying chalk bet as soon as the line comes out underdog wait. most gamblers love betting the chalk

Sometimes the sharps still pound te dogs down though so nothing wrong with locking the play early if you like it- I appreciate the picks let's run good today!

jihadvillager don't get me wrong like you said nothing wrong locking it in. I wish I would have waited I got miss +6 now it's at 7. but then again I got DETROIT +140 now it's at +125 bol

time to watch the DEPARTED great movie talk to you guys later bol

good morning well I thought it was going to be a nightmare after going 0-3. thank god for baseball and Detroit+140 going 2-0 in my late game's. so far 3-4 this week but the week is not over. OREGON was just to good and WISCONSIN to big to strong for NW the way the day started I will take a 2-3 day goodnight

Back