best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

:hello: guy's last week was a bad week 5-9 losing does not brother me it's when the moose comes out to play . don't get me wrong it's gambling it happen's but in 1 week getting 4 moose jobs is just plain sick I can take 1 or even 2 moose jobs but 4 is just to much. the IOWA game I was just 100 percent wrong and that's the game that really hurt me. the bets but please bet at your own risk it's better to lose on your bet then on someone else bol i',m looking at a few other game's
NW +10.5
MISS+6

images

yo tears where coming down my face!! needed that.good luck big dog !!

AL believe me tears where coming down my face like I said after the IOWA game
silky I will try ty bol

gl d8..sound advice at the end..people don't understand that..tail at your own risk yo!

88 that NW was 1 of the best of all time espn will be talking about that play for 100 years
Hunt yeah it's away's better to lose on your own play that way you can't blame anyone else
SIGO ty bol to you my brother

yanks ty my brother bol
xyzky I hope so wash has a real good team. 14 points is a lot at home can't pass this game up bol

Go Tigers

I am on Detriot,big,but we will need Cabarra to produce because I see runs being scored this time. Verlander pitched great his last time out but he is nothing if not inconsistent this year. Let's hope Detroit scores early and often.
In football I believe San Diego State covers the -4.5 against Air Force but they must stop the Air Force's option. A.F. is 1-5 and hasn't won a conference game in 4 tries plus the game has been off and on until yesterday's green light. I know it is an odd angle but I am wondering if that causes resentment among military teams.They are closing V.A services,survivor benefits etc.The military,and the country deserve better government.
Meanwhile the Congress gets paid with all it's many benefits but I digress. Good luck Dilo.

GL this week D8. We all have bad weeks, it's a way of life for me now...LOL The good weeks are more than the bad weeks. That's all that matters in this business.

good morning guys it's a great way to start the week with Detroit winning. it was a baseball game but a least it was a winner. I hate betting on Chalks but out of all the big chalks this weekend I think cinny has the best shot at a blowout. CINNY-21

jihadvillager yeah it's MICH under I hope we can do better then last week bol

Irish yeah miss has been on the road for 3 week's now. there at home where this team belong's Texas am has 0 DEF nothing. where miss is in the top 20 against the pass but playing at home and getting a soft TD miss is much better team at home a lot better. at least 90 percent of the public is on Texas am this game will be a lot closer then most gamblers think I hope mint gov mint bol

I was bummed when I saw you on Cincy. I played Temple at the open. I like Ole Miss after that Auburn debacle. If Bo loses badly he will need to shave that do. GL this week.

Back