best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
AL:thumbsup:guy's after the last 2 losses this is all I can say:prayer IOWA please don't turn the ball over
YANKS:dancing:

STEED:thumbsup2: add on game GT+7
braves:thumbsup2:
silky:thumbsup2:

shark I hope we are right:thumbsup2: GT can win this game I think Miami will be in for a real big surpise bol
Bomb:bomb: bol

Don't mind haters D8. Keep the picks coming, past is the past. Look ahead!

Go back to the crap hole you you came from tout killer. Why the need to say anything to D8 you immature punk

looks like D8's thread needs some housekeeping....tick tock tick tock tick tock....don't even sweat it D....\m/

guy's ty my brother's but it's cool the guy must have lost his pant's on IOWA. I took a bath big time 0-4. I need to win the next 3 or 4 game's just to show my face again. ty guy's I think I hear my phone ringing it's must be my bookmaker he want's his money:prayer

IOWA game really cost me I could have lost all of my game's but if IOWA win's i'm good MICH STATE really surprised me

guy's to tell you the truth Thursday I flew to Nevada and came back on the red eye Friday morning just to bet IOWA. boy was that a long wasted fight that was my game. easy come easy go even if I win the next 5 or 6 game's it's just brake even for me I have to make sure I don't go on Tilt. that's why Wednesday I asked if any of my brother's from CTG was going to Nevada for a day on Thursday or Friday

cologist yeah I got lucky the last few game's. I start the week off real bad. 0-4 I won the last 3 but the IOWA game hurt me

D8, you'll get it back. No worries. And if tout killer comes in here and bashes again I will ban him myself. Already gave him a warning.:shake:

shark ty but it's cool the guy must have lost on IOWA goodnight

shark I wish that guy was here last few week'as when i'm winning. but thats how it goes when your winning no bashing when your losing thats when the losers come out goodnight

shark I wish that guy was here last few week'as when i'm winning. but thats how it goes when your winning no bashing when your losing thats when the losers come out goodnight

All taken care of bro...keep on truckin'...

:cheers:

Back