best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

guy's we had a winning week college we split but in pro we had a good day.
IOWA-1.5
TCU +11 to the bank baby:badass:

guy's i'm going downtown on this game I almost never do this never every game should be played the same amount . but like I said I think the oddsmakers made a big mistake here IOWA should be a nice fav in this spot but the public is betting MICH STATE which is good if you like IOWA I don't understand this line . but it's gambling anything can happen like in the pros HOUSTON on paper won this game easy but because of turnovers they lost. when that happens there nothing you can do bol IOWA is down to EVEN unreal

Thanks for the picks Dilaudid8- What do you mean by "going downtown"? How many times your normal flat betting size are you going on Iowa Game?

Jihad yeah I mean that i'm really going to bet this game a lot more then any other that I posted. like I said I don't like betting like that I bet every game the same amount but this one.I don't like to give an amount how much I going to bet but it will be in the 4 digits at the higher end bol my brother

Jihad yeah I mean that i'm really going to bet this game a lot more then any other that I posted. like I said I don't like betting like that I bet every game the same amount but this one.I don't like to give an amount how much I going to bet but it will be in the 4 digits at the higher end bol my brother
D8 I appreciate your quick response-it is none of my business how much $ you bet but what I meant was how many times in relation to your normal play you are going? Example 2x or 10x?

Jihad I did not mean it that way. but i'm looking at 6-10 time's my normal bet which is 4 digits but like I said anything can happen like HOUSTON Sunday turnovers and i'm in trouble bol

Jihad I did not mean it that way. but i'm looking at 6-10 time's my normal bet which is 4 digits but like I said anything can happen like HOUSTON Sunday turnovers and i'm in trouble bol

Much thanks and respect D8. No guarantees in gambling, I understand.

IOWA MF I will not make my bet in time I don't mind the -1 or even -1.5 I have a feeling this baby is going to keep on moving to the bank baby I hope

anybody from CTG flying to NEVADA this week Thursday or Friday

d8,

I've seen you and several others I respect on Iowa and heavy at that. My numbers say MSU and rather significantly. I'd love to hear your reasoning as I'm not usually so far apart on a game like this.

Thanks.

hook whats happening my brother IOWA owns MICH STATE. and I think MICH STATE QB his name is cook this guy can't throw a football 10 yards. this guy is so bad he can't even throw a rock. hook I could be 100 percent wrong MICH STATE has a real hard time playing IOWA. I have some running around to do but I will be back in about 2 hour's bol my brother

Thanks for the feedback d8. Haven't tracked MSU/Iowa over the years, so that is good to know. I also watched the MSU/ND game, as I was on the Spartans heavy. I was glad they covered, but I also had them with the moneyline and Cook was basically the reason they kept me from covering. That said, my numbers really favor the Spartans, so knowing the history of these two teams help me.

On the flip side, I also sat through years of watching Greg Davis attempting to run offense at UT, and if it weren't for some guys named Vince Young and Colt McCoy slinging it around, I would have been cussing him out even more. Now that he is running the Hawkeye's offense, I tend to go against him.

I'll have to drop down my play, if not take it off the board altogether. I'll keep digging at it from different angles, but when I saw so many CTG on Iowa, I was hitting the brakes hard already.

Thanks.

hook please don't let me change your mind. if you like MICH STATE a lot I would take them. because it's always better to lose on your bet then on someone else . but yeah MICH STATE has big problems playing IOWA. it's like MICH STATE they own ND

hook please don't let me change your mind. if you like MICH STATE a lot I would take them. because it's always better to lose on your bet then on someone else . but yeah MICH STATE has big problems playing IOWA. it's like MICH STATE they own ND

Thanks d8. I don't mind being talked down/out of things, especially if there are strong reasons for it. There's no question that a team having another's number is a big factor, and so it's really good to be aware of that dynamic. I'll probably still play it, mainly because of my thoughts about the Hawkeyes as much as my feelings for Sparty, but will downgrade it a notch or two.

Thanks again for the feedback, it is much appreciated.

Oklahoma is my best bet of the season, so it saddens me to see you on the other side.

hook no problem
cologist you could be 100 right I just think giving double digit's is to much to cover bol

IOWA+1.5 now unreal line the IOWA team must have the MF FLU. either i'm going to take a real big bath or the public is way off on this game. if I win all of my other games and go 5-1 and lose my IOWA game. I take a bath that's why I hate betting like this but this is a game I have to take win or lose I will be back Friday night to the bank baby bol my brother's

Jihad yeah like you said by the line moving like that most likely does not mean much. it could mean that gamblers are just following the leader yeah I hope it goes to +3. I just don't understand this line not at all MICH STATE has played nobody yet western mich/sf/youngstown state. i'm not saying IOWA played anybody either but this is IOWA 5 game while MICH STATE played 4 game's 1 more game under it's belt for IOWA. but we will see what happens let the best team win don't let MICH STATE D fool you because this QB for MICH STATE is real bad like I said he can't even throw a rock. and IOWA has a solid D and playing in IOWA

I think if you play all of the underdogs in college football getting at least 3 point's or better at home only at home. you will make real good money this week I did check out all the game's team's getting 3 points or more and they look good but thats a lot of game's to bet on bol

GL brother. we're not seeing things the same this wk but u know I always wish my brother the best :shake:

good morning blood yeah it's gambling I feel the same way about you my brother. I always wish you the best bol this week I just got back from Nevada this morning did not no the score of yesterday football until today. like I always say I don't watch sports the last time I watched a football game or any sport game was 21 year's ago. I do get updates or the final score because that's all that really matters .i'm not a guy that complains about losing a game. I just move on I don't mind losing because this is gambling where anything can happen you can pick the right team and still lose. yesterday was most likely the worst beat that I recall like I said I did not watch any of the football game but this morning I got the final result unreal UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH this game should have been a blowout. that's why I always say each game should be played the same amount . one thing you can't predict is turnovers it's part of the game but I feel bad for the UTAH backers. but Saturday for the 1 time in a long time I will be watching the IOWA game bol guys

good morning blood yeah it's gambling I feel the same way about you my brother. I always wish you the best bol this week I just got back from Nevada this morning did not no the score of yesterday football until today. like I always say I don't watch sports the last time I watched a football game or any sport game was 21 year's ago. I do get updates or the final score because that's all that really matters .i'm not a guy that complains about losing a game. I just move on I don't mind losing because this is gambling where anything can happen you can pick the right team and still lose. yesterday was most likely the worst beat that I recall like I said I did not watch any of the football game but this morning I got the final result unreal UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH this game should have been a blowout. that's why I always say each game should be played the same amount . one thing you can't predict is turnovers it's part of the game but I feel bad for the UTAH backers. but Saturday for the 1 time in a long time I will be watching the IOWA game bol guys

Can't cap 6 interceptions for sure. 4 of which were unlucky tipped/bobbled balls- and on top of that still had 2-3 chances at a backdoor cover

villager like you said you can't cap 6 turnovers it hurts to lose like that it feels like somebody stole your money

but lets see what IOWA can do I have other games but IOWA is the bet. like I said I don't like betting like this betting most of my money on one game

D8, I have heard you say many times that you don't watch the games. However, You will sometimes give insight to your picks by saying this team's defense is really good or this qb is terrible, etc. How do you know that? Just by looking at the stats and the results of the game? Just curious and trying to learn.

thanks, Rok

rokchukr it's the truth I don't watch the game's I get updates from time to time. and sometime's I will just wait until the game is 100 percent over. it does you no good to watch the final score will be the same. all it will do is give you a heart attack or a stroke . like yesterday if I was watching that game I think I would have had a MF brain Aneurysm . as far as knowing about a football team or players stats will never lie the computer will do a lot of the homework for you. years ago it was much harder to get stats to tell you the truth if you feed your computer with sports stats it well give you a run down or it will project the winner. I have been using this system for year's I have not had a losing year in 21 year's 100 percent fact. I use to watch every game year's ago but you don't need to now a day's you don't need to know anything about sports. I can't even name you 20 football payers if you asked me who the staters are bol. STEED what's happening my brother tomorrow your OHIO STATE game should be a good game bol

Irish lets go ND that 5 or 6 point's sure l look good. rok I will never give point's on the road home underdog getting 6 point's or more the percentage of winning that game is unreal. and I don't care who is playing it's a real strong stat

Wud sleep thru games and wake up at end of game. Crush. I see gov Mints at doorstep again Monday.

Hunt that happen's so many time's to me. I go to check the score bang I fall a sleep only to find out later that I lost. off to the next game that's the great thing about gambling there is always tomorrow bol my brother to the bank IOWA

rokchukr it's the truth I don't watch the game's I get updates from time to time. and sometime's I will just wait until the game is 100 percent over. it does you no good to watch the final score will be the same. all it will do is give you a heart attack or a stroke . like yesterday if I was watching that game I think I would have had a MF brain Aneurysm . as far as knowing about a football team or players stats will never lie the computer will do a lot of the homework for you. years ago it was much harder to get stats to tell you the truth if you feed your computer with sports stats it well give you a run down or it will project the winner. I have been using this system for year's I have not had a losing year in 21 year's 100 percent fact. I use to watch every game year's ago but you don't need to now a day's you don't need to know anything about sports. I can't even name you 20 football payers if you asked me who the staters are bol. STEED what's happening my brother tomorrow your OHIO STATE game should be a good game bol

That's awesome!! I know that watching wont change the outcome. I wish I only had such powers...LOL. However, I personally like to watch as I find it exciting/entertaining/etc. Maybe I'm just an adrenaline junky...LOL. Part of the fun for me as well is watching the games then trying to handicap the next week's games based on what I saw. I have come to learn, however, that the game the week before usually has nothing to do with next week's games. Like I said, its just fun/entertainment for me. Anyway, thanks for the feedback and good luck to us...to the bank!!!!

rok yeah your 100 percent right last week game has nothing to do with this weeks game. a lot of gamblers think that because NE almost lost to NYJ well they have to lose to Denver only if it worked that way every week is a diff week int/ mistakes / fumble and then next week nothing perfect game no turnovers. don't let anybody tell you diff it's good to have luck on your side bol my brother

Irish lets go ND that 5 or 6 point's sure l look good. rok I will never give point's on the road home underdog getting 6 point's or more the percentage of winning that game is unreal. and I don't care who is playing it's a real strong stat

game is at Jerrys world..but should have more ND fans than AZ State...

Hunt that happen's so many time's to me. I go to check the score bang I fall a sleep only to find out later that I lost. off to the next game that's the great thing about gambling there is always tomorrow bol my brother to the bank IOWA

Iowa line starting to move back. at -1.5 now.

Jihad I was hoping for the public to move this line to IOWA 3 but it's alright I got IOWA -1 I no I posted -1.5 I had to fly a long way to get my game in

Back