TEXAS TECH+3
UCLA+4.5

88 ty guy's lets have a great week gl this week:cheers:
mrob
gps_3
steed
win
twin

hunt ty guy's let's win some money so far not good but the season is a long one:prayer
blood
tx

Picking the ol' Red Raiders, eh? Well, I went there so it can't be that bad of a place (or maybe I brought it down a notch, HA). BOL dee-8. Crush the books and fling those tortillas tonight TECH!!

ty guy's I hope this week will be the week for a sweep. trut killer last year i'm not sure but I could tell you that it was a great . I don't know what my record was because I post on 4 sport's site's. but this year so far it has been not good. I think i'm 7-10 or 8-10 I will go back and check my record. but in baseball my record is just unreal and i'm not a baseball better. but for what ever reason i'm just being lucky in baseball. and all of my game's are underdog's I never give out a bet with a juice higher then -110. -115 is as high as I will go because I think the risk is not worth the reword the juice in baseball will kill you
KowboyKarl
tout killer :cheers:
braves
judge

trut killer It was a great year last year. like I said i'm not sure what my record was but like I said this year not good so far. but there is a long way to go gl

this TT game scares me I never bet on a Freshmen QB I thought it was his 2 year

well guy's I took a look and I think I found a play. it will take 2 or 4 day's until you win but WTF a winner is a winner the bet a 10 point 3 team teaser NE-1/BAMA+2.5/SF+13. I don't like giving out teasers but this one look's like a winner. but please bet at your own risk gl my brother's to the bank baby:badass:

mfin crush. gotta send the detroit lions pure michigan video to carmen harlan on channel 4

braves ty I was just lucky/ hunt yeah sounds good I will take the info and give to channel 4

add on Akron+38/ over 58.5 the number we are looking for is 11 for Akron. worst case a split but you have a lot better chance of winning both bet's then losing them. i'm playing the numbers game with this bet goodnight to the bank

hunt/Yanks ty/gl yeah that line sure look's fishy I think Akron should score 10 point's since MICH does not like to blowout teams

hunt i'm not watching football. i'm watching the hit all year long

hunt my man:rofl:I don't even care if I win betting football. the hit baby i'm going to send that hit to channel 4 this feed from huntdog

hunt that's it I can't take it anymore I must have watched that hit for 2 day's. 100 time's

good morning i'm back MF and now there is no stopping me this year we will make a mint gov mint.:badass: until tomorrow hunt my man one more time the hit baby U of M

Back