best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
BOSTON is done CHICAGO is to good I made a mistake I thought that BOSTON would win this series. they had there chance 3-1 in the 3 and you lose the party is over I know it's only 1 game but the party is over. the bet in b ball SA-1 ty oddsmakers and the public for this line and in baseball MINN +128. gl guys to the bank yesterday 2-3 we got the moose 2 time's yesterday with DETROIT and BOSTON 3-1 in the 3 but the better team won

good morning 0-2 yesterday today we will make money 3 bets AZ+112/NYY+126/WASH+126/ and in a 6 team parlay AZ+112/NYY+126/WASH+126/CINNY-143/SL-138/ and in hockey CHICAGO-150 boston had there chance the parlay is a long shot gl goodnight

good morning guys yesterday was not good 0-3 all of my games that I lost where 1 run game's I rather lose by 6 or 7 runs then by 1 run. but it is what it is the bet KC+160 unreal line the better team is KC and there the big underdog

last of the bets BALTover9.5/ DETROITover8.5 gl my brother's to the bank:badass:

I have been getting MF fucked in the last inn almost every game in baseball the 9inn. but this game will be my last and the winner the champs SA +7 and the ML+226 GL

:badass:gl guy's until football my wife is fucking mad as hell it's the computer or me. I had to guys . you guys our great but my wife is 1 for the last time and i'm 100 percent SA wins the ship congrats SA

Back