best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

well guy's i'm back still in PITT PA but there is some game's that look good the bets BALT-1.5-110/kc-1.5+142/sl-1.5+142/PHIL+127/CWS+120/ in hockey lak--1.5+230 /100 parlay get's a you +20.000 it's a long shot but it's worth the 100 to win 20.000 gl :badass: please bet at your own risk

bet10/xyzky/braves/win what's happening my brother's when the wife is shopping. I can sneak on and see what's going on at CTG. we our suppose to be on our vacation but gl guy's with your bet's to the bank:badass:

:badass:STEED ty add on game the big game SA to win the NBA title when you can get SA +200. you take it and run until someone beats SA for the title. miami should not be this kind of a underdog but then again i'm not a b ball better so what o I know. gl my friend's goodnight

xyzky yeah I hope SA win's this series. but being +200 I can't let this go SA just does not lose NBA titles . and I really think that the best team is SA I think vegas made a real big mistake making miami such a real big chalk. plus SA coach this guy is the best gl my brother

hunt my man what's happening my brother yeah when the wife is shopping I can say hello to my brother's at CTG. oh fuck me here she is pulling up in the drive way goodnight my brothers gl with your bets

SIGO ty for asking yeah i'm feeling better it's taking a long time but i'm getting better. but it's still had to sleep at night I get about 2-4 hour's a sleep a day. ty again for asking

ty braves wife is a sleep I can post. got lucky I thought that I had a good chance at that 20,000 parlay. at one time all team'a where winning a few where blowout's but CHICAGO MF losers i'm glad I lost on that game because if chicago would have won that game the only game that I would have lost on would have been LAK in hockey. and losing on only 1 team for 20.000 Iwould have been sick better two lose on 2 game's then on 1 for that kind of money. I will try to post tomorrow i'm going to ask my wife to go back to the store goodnight my brother's and gl with your bet's lets go SA +200:badass:

mogo yeah my wife lives in PITT PA so i'm here for 1 month. once a month I come and see her and the kid's.

good morning guy's no write up's just winners I hope the bets PITT-107/PHIL-1.5+110/NYY-1.5-105/TEXAS-107/KC-1.5-110/ in hockey BOSTON-1.5+240. there is 2 more game's the line's are not out yet gl guys to the bank .we are having a great year so far with baseball and hockey. i'm just getting lucky but better to be lucky then good you see that I don't like to pay juice -110 that is the most I will pay

good morning guy's man did I take a bath yesterday 2-5. but I will get that money back the bet's PITT+107/SL+140/PHIL+104.KC-1.5+110 in hockey LAK+160 gl guy's I will try a parlay 1 more time

braves we will get that money back the book's can't keep us down gl my brother

good morning guy's man did I take a bath yesterday 2-5. but I will get that money back the bet's PITT+107/SL+140/PHIL+104.KC-1.5+110 in hockey LAK+160 gl guy's I will try a parlay 1 more time
To the bank dilaudid.

moose_run.gif

yesterday was a split 3-3 and a split is a winning day the bets TEXAS+131/PHIL+132 in b ball SA +6 gl guys

add on 3 point shot's being made by both teams the O/U is 13.5 are you kidding the bet under 13.5

guy's I took a bath I will try this one more time if I don't win with these bet's I will wait until football the bets AZ+180/balt+110/boston+120/kc+128/cleveland+136/cws+115/ gl this will be a winning day I hope best bet AZ +180

good morning my brothers. I had a unreal day yesterday you won't believe me but here we go I hit a 23.840 parlay yesterday. it's a long story but I went 6-0. the only team I left out in my parlay was Cleveland I said to myself which team has the best chance of losing I said Cleveland I throw them out and put it BOSTON OVER 7.5 and I hit the MF parlay. I went to sleep thinking I lost only on AZ at 1,30 am in the morning I went to take a piss and one of my friend's call's me at 1.30 and said AZ just took the lead I said don't fuck with me he said i'm not kidding AZ just took the lead unreal 5-4 final AZ. and 2 of my friend's had the same parlay for 3.000 my parlay was a 200 parlay and each game was a winner 6-0 yesterday with that parlay it's 100 percent the truth you guys know me by now. I had to take a valium 10mg my wife said what's wrong I had to tell her we just won over +23.000 what a MF vacation to the bank:badass: and the crazy part i'm not a baseball better just something to kill the time but anyway whoever did follow made a mint GOV mint you went 5-1 with all real big underdogs winning

good morning guy's after a day like yesterday I will take it easy there might be 1 or 3 bets the bet NYY+100. are you kidding me again unreal price best bet for today more game's later this line will move not in NYY fav gl to the bank:badass:

good morning my brothers. I had a unreal day yesterday you won't believe me but here we go I hit a 23.840 parlay yesterday. it's a long story but I went 6-0. the only team I left out in my parlay was Cleveland I said to myself which team has the best chance of losing I said Cleveland I throw them out and put it BOSTON OVER 7.5 and I hit the MF parlay. I went to sleep thinking I lost only on AZ at 1,30 am in the morning I went to take a piss and one of my friend's call's me at 1.30 and said AZ just took the lead I said don't fuck with me he said i'm not kidding AZ just took the lead unreal 5-4 final AZ. and 2 of my friend's had the same parlay for 3.000 my parlay was a 200 parlay and each game was a winner 6-0 yesterday with that parlay it's 100 percent the truth you guys know me by now. I had to take a valium 10mg my wife said what's wrong I had to tell her we just won over +23.000 what a MF vacation to the bank:badass: and the crazy part i'm not a baseball better just something to kill the time but anyway whoever did follow made a mint GOV mint you went 5-1 with all real big underdogs winning

Very Happy for U my friend :shake:

GL today

jasper11 ty for that call I would have loved to have seen that score when I got up in the morning on ESPN. because like I said after you did call I could not go to sleep tracy was wondering what was going on getting a phone call at 1.30am. but after she found out she was all loving at night even at 1.30am. women are something else you win your a hero you lose your an goat now she is already taking about going shopping I said baby my bookmaker might be in the hospital after he woke up an seen my balance. blood ty my brother I was just real lucky . you have to be to hit one of these. add on game SA-2 that's it no parlay. after yesterday I could not take another day like that gl guys

I had to do one more parlay SF+120/SL OVER8/AZ+126/BALT-1.5+160/NYY+110/in ball SA-2/the only bets that I have is NYY+100 I was wrong the line went to NYY+110 and SA-2

xyzky ty yeah I don't get the NYY line I just don't get it. I do love SF

good morning guys well guy's no parlay but hell I had to give it one more. if I would have hit another parlay my bookmaker would have been rush to the hospital. but going 1-1 splitting your a winner some gamblers say to me how is splitting a winning day. easy because when you brake even for the day your a winner. I know I lost the parlay so yes it's really not a winning day. but like I keep saying the parlay is 100 percent a long shot most likely you won't win that bet but if you do like I did your set for the whole year hell you might be set for year's

good morning guys the bets AZ+102/SF+162 gl guys best bet SF+162 there might be 1 or 2 more game's later

Back