best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

well guys I have been getting hit with real bad headaches so no write up just winners
VT UNDER 27 HALFTIME
BYU UNDER 29 HALFTIME:shake:

good morning guys well a split is never a bad thing . since I started this halftime betting I have not had a losing week lets see if we can make it 4-0 the bets
U CONN+3 HALFTIME WINNER
NAVY+1 HALFTIME BEST BET 5 STAR WOWOW WINNER
CAL-3 full game PUSH
TEM +3.5 HALFTIME WINNER
ILL+24.5 way to many points halftime loser

Last edited by a moderator:
TEM +170 ML HALFTIME should win this baby WINNER

guys I said this last month we found gold and i'm not kidding this will be a year you will never ever forget

good morning well guys we had a great day winning on both TEM plays and the ml hell even 95 percent of the public hit the CAL game because that line moved early yesterday making OREGON a chalk . but I almost forgot WIS is a chalk bad line by the oddsmakers the bet
IOWA +3 HALFTIME WINNER WINNER 2 times because it was a 2 unit bet

guys I never do this but the IOWA wager is a double bet what this means its a 2 unit wager IOWA +3 HAKFTIME

sports-jk16-kj-fondy ty guys like I said on another sport site I working outside came in about 5or 10 min ago only to see 7-6 final halftime . then I looked at what happened holy shit like my brother sport said with 0 time . and that was a double wager IOWA +3 HALFTIME WINNER bet it's crazy we are so happy we forgot about U CONN another WINNER. guys I have 1 or 2 more this game is at 4pm and its in CFL guys forget about the spread when you have the outright winner the bet
MONT+210 ML:money:full game

add on and last bets since I started halftime betting 1 month ago its been lights out not 1 losing week don't go crazy on these last 2 bets

DET+140 hockey I posted DET+110 yesterday but again when you post on 3sports sites sometimes you forget DET+140 is nuts again NEVADA made a real bad line
LAD-130 yes KERSHAW is my fav pitcher and a big time loser yes you herd it a MF loser in the playoffs . KERSHAW but at -130 fuck yes I have to

well guys we had a unreal day like I said MONT we won't need the point's MONT+210 ML WINNER you can't do much better with 2 games to go today it was like going 10-1 with the ML like I said take the money while you can because it won't be here all the time .I don't even care how we do tomorrow we won so many games it doesnt matter well you always want to win but again so far my brothers 10-1 something like that if i'm wrong please tell me ty MF to the MF bank mint gov mint:badass:10-1 or 9-1 I don't feel like going back to check

Back