best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

LT+2.5 :shake:
TEM++10

Last edited by a moderator:
I like texas in baseball -1.5 +170 a lot texas has a lefty going today tor hitters are not the best

guy's we are staring something 100 percent diff then you ever seen very few gambler's bet 1 half bet's but I can tell you. in my opinion and I will take my opinion over anybody's and that's not being cocky it's just doing this for 40+ year's and following 1 half games for about 4-5 year's I see nothing that even comes close. I had a few other guy's on other sports sites that thank me a lot of showing them the 1 half bets is there a diff betting the full game over halftime very big diff . 1 thing about 1 half never ever will you do this to your computer:smash:because of bad beat's no more sure sometimes you still get get a bad beat but nothing like the full game . and yes I have a real big reason I would take halftime over full game and i'm not saying you won't have your losing weeks because you will hell you might lose for a whole month but in the end you will be the winner I can't promise because nothing is 100 percent but death until now just keep your eye on these 1 half bet's dont even make any wagers just watch . remember we are taking about the whole year lets take this crazy ride to the MF bank mont gv mint:moose:

yes not today we are doing the halftime bet's because I already posted the full game and I can't change

GOOD MORNING yesterday was a great day going 2-0 in football thank god TEM held up bevause I wanted to change to halftime bets . but lets see if I found gold in these halftime bets I think I have the bets
U MASS+4 halftime

Thanks D8. I like your 1st half bets. If you don't mind, can you share some of your reasoning why you switch to 1sr half betting?

Thanks D8. I like your 1st half bets. If you don't mind, can you share some of your reasoning why you switch to 1sr half betting?
there is a few but I will tell you 2 reason why you will never have to worry about bad beat's. how many time's did it look like good I can't lose this game then all of a sudden with sec left INT return for a TD. that happen's so often it's gets old. and when they say bad beats even out never ever believe that shit because it never even outs. the other reason mostly when you bet the underdog just say OHIO STATE VS WIS OHIO STATE is -17 if you like the underdog for the 1 half NEVADA always give you 1 or 2 extra points making WIS +10 halftime the better team most of the time takes over in the 2 half . 1 half not a big deal for the chalk because they know there is another half to play they seem to take a easy in the 1 half a lot of the time. but there is 1 main reason I like the 1 half. but i'm still working on the percentage of underdogs winning the 1 half but getting killed the 2 half but believe me the percentage winning the 1 half is unreal itsgreat . but it's very hard pulling the trigger even the wise guys have problems. most people think wow I can lose my money within a hour fuck that thinking there getting cheated betting the 1 half. sure sometimes it's going to backfire but just keep an eye on 1 halfs

I never thought of it that way. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and especially plays, as always, D8.
Aaron no problem check out your lines 1 check your full game like CLEMSON -17 then check the 1 half line CLEMSON is -10 see what I mean if you like the underdog BC your + 10 your gaining 3 extra points in the 1 half. and the chalk almost always takes a easy in the 1 half and then takes over in the 2 half sure you still have to find the right game

Interesting and really like your thoughts. You're right it may not always work but if one can find value….
Wishing us both fortune when 1sr half is betted.

Interesting and really like your thoughts. You're right it may not always work but if one can find value….
Wishing us both fortune when 1sr half is betted.
Aaron you your 100 percent right it's all about value if 1 bookmaker gives you a team + 7 and another gives you +10 it's a easy wager like it or not your taking the + 10 but at least 90 percent of gamblers . would say something but I don't like that team or game I don't care if you like it or not your getting extra 3 point's but gamblers don't look at it that way it's a big mistake . it's like you said all about value trying to find that right number .it's all a game it's a numbers game most gambler's try finding the right team and it's true . but more important then finding the right game is finding the right number never ever forget it's a number's game after you find the right number it's out of your hand's you made the right bet win or lose sure you want to win but it's all about finding the right number the rest is in god's hands bol

well guys this is up to +10.5 wow i'm making another wager the bet all my stats say U MASS should win and win easy. I think ford is QB which is what I want my stats say he is QB today
U MASS +235 HALFTIME

U MASS played FLORIDA- MISS STATE - BC and my brothers U MASS gave these teams hell there getting +10.5 from a shit team wow here we go again to the MF bank mint gov mint you know what this means:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:alot of money going to the bank

Yessssssszz the fucking goooo as they call it and boy that moose is on the loose in the zoo heading down rt2 east to the mf bank!!!!!!

Yessssssszz the fucking goooo as they call it and boy that moose is on the loose in the zoo heading down rt2 east to the mf bank!!!!!!
botanical most likely we will find out pretty soon if we are winners bol

good morning well that didn't work out but it didn't matter anyways because U MASS would have lost the full game anyways I might have 1 or 2 more bets the bets gl
WYO+3 halftime
wyo+250ML half
IND+17 HALFTIME
GT+3 HALFTIME
U CONN +1.5 HALFTIME best bet 5 star
BALL STATE +7 halftime

clown ty/bol i'm sorry I made a mistake on the WYO game the 1 half is not +3 it's +6.5

GT scores last 10 pts in final 5 minutes of the half to cover...you're a gunslinger no doubt D8!

:tiphat::cheers3:

JROCK-TONY ty guy's I just right now got back from shopping this is the 1 time i'm seeing the score's . last week was great and again we are starting the day 2-0 wow guy;s I wish I would have pulled the trigger on this game i'm sick and when I tell you who you might have a heart attack because I really liked UTSA and it's bad because I liked the MF ML does anybody know what the ML was on UTSA i'm MF sick god dam it.

guy's if you can put a few extra money on IND do it because this game will be very close at halftime:shake:

guy's last week was great week when I started betting these halftime lines. but since I found these halftime lines guy's we are going to blow the fuck off this roof every book from the east to the MF west I promise you get ready because:money:

bo almost perfect so far it's looks like a unreal day I have 1 or 2 game's later and my god I really like 1 game and if its win's holy shit big money

OK Bro in all seriousness, what a very nice bounce back from last night's loss to go 5-2, including a huge +250ML, so it's like going 6.5-2. Well done D8!

:cheers:

OK Bro in all seriousness, what a very nice bounce back from last night's loss to go 5-2, including a huge +250ML, so it's like going 6.5-2. Well done D8!

:cheers:[/QUOTE
JROCK ty we lost a hard game with ball state c mich had to score very late but yeah like last week we are kicking ass I have 1 or 2 other bets
ARKANSAS+7.5 HALFTIME
ARKANSAS+300 ML HALFTIME

JROCK do me a fav do you know what UTSA was ML becauuse I really liked them but didnt pull the trigger i'm MF sick

Hate to break it to you Bro but it was around +415 ML looks like. You know, BION, I contemplated SMiss for a while but did not back them thank goodness. I'm not sure what you saw in UTSA but hats off to you. Arkansas is a ballsy pick but I'm sure that freaking place in Fayetteville is going to be going bananas...I'm tailing you on that one too. Freshman QB on the road. Yeah, he did well for the full game at Ole Miss but they got behind in the 1st half and were a bad call from losing that game. GL!!

:fingerscrossed:

PS - take a look at Oregon what's your thought there? My numbers have Oregon winning by 3 full game and there getting a 10 pt head start at home. Possible ML play there too? Let me know your thoughts D8! Thanks!

JROCK ty wow more then 4-1 wow you don't find many like that ever. but yeah oregon look's very good if I was betting alot of games today all i'm going to say is wow just wow it would have been a record day

They were +17 with a ML of +525 this morning on 5Dimes.
Azizonakid ty i'm so sick over 5-1 unreal my god trying to find games like that don't come around a lot. I was really buss today was in ANN ARBOR MICH came back around 3pm then I seen UTSA was winning blowout

bama is just to good this is why I like 1 half because AR is not coming back

Back