best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

i'm back but not for long i'm just stopping by to say MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my brother's at CTG and a few bowl game's I like a few bet's bol last year I made a real big run in the bowl game's and the playoff's let's see if we can do it 1 more time
U CONN+5 BEST BET 5 STAR something crazy about U CONN this team will bring it tomorrow I almost forgot MARSHALL another Freshman QB
WASH -8.5 I almost never ever bet on a Freshman QB but S MISS is a real soft team while WASH D will knock your head off
MIAMI+3
NE+6.5 this team could win this game outright UCLA another team with a Freshman QB
LSU-7 boy your talking about a real soft team that would be TT LSU should run wild on TT
T@m+4.5 can't believe this team is getting point's from LOU with a lot of Freshman and with a Freshman QB
USC-3.5
FS-7
CLEM+4
MICH STATE+9.5 keep a eye on the ML could win this baby
TENN-7.5 BEST BET 5 STAR i really like this bet alot NW another team with a Freshman QB blowout city TENN way to much speed NW white guy's please slow as fuck
OHIO STATE-6.5 this should be a blowout
MISS-7
AZ STATE+1
OREGON+1
guy's if you bet against all the Freshman QB you should be good to go yes I bet WASH but like I said that's rare bol this bowl season gl:egg: to the bank baby mint gov mint

Merry Christmas D! Just like Santa.... drop in, leave some gifts, have milk & cookies on to the next
Dont be a stranger see you soon

Glad to see you back , even if it is just for a short visit....Merry Christmas my friend and have a great day

Back