• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys well thats 2 winning weeks lets see if we can make it 3
CHICAGO+4.5

I like da bears too my friend. Debating spread vs ml ? Should probably just take the points cause it most likely be close.

Did I miss some games, or weren't you 2-3 yesterday with your plays?
young check the whole week it was a good week yesterday 2-3 but over MOnday tru Sunday had a great week winning 4 or 5 games more

guys I will never tell anybody to follow me but i'm telling you 1 thing I have not lose in over 20+ years well over that and i'm not planing on losing this year I have alot of work to do but like I said I hit back to back weeks . yes if your going to follow its time my brothers I will not have a losing week the rest of the year:badass::money:

guys I will never tell anybody to follow me but i'm telling you 1 thing I have not lose in over 20+ years well over that and i'm not planing on losing this year I have alot of work to do but like I said I hit back to back weeks . yes if your going to follow its time my brothers I will not have a losing week the rest of the year:badass::money:

would love to see a Documented record of that.....gl tonight

would love to see a Documented record of that.....gl tonight
cx I could tell you its a 100 percent fact hell its even more then 20+ years most gamblers bullshit i'm not 1 of them if I tell you something you can take it to the bank case closed any time I say case closed i'm never wrong ever . there is only 1 reason I dont post records because I post on 4 or 5 diff sports sites that would make it almost impossible to post records a alot of the time i'm not even home i'm going to other states traveling from state to state and sometimes I forget to post on a few sports sites a lot of the games I dont even post just ask my partner out west like my hockey bets this week I hit at least 7 games in hockey +200 or higher I posted a few do I lose yes its just I have been in this buss a long time never had a job come and go as I please spelled that wrong not bragging I just wanted to make a point if I was losing it would be in the millions yes millions with the action I put in per week. just ask my partner out west if I was losing he would not be my partner if I was losing left and right and it helps if you have a real big bankroll the bankroll helps a lot if your a smart gambler and bet into the line with a bankroll with almost no limit if your bookmaker will let you bet lets say 5.000 to what ever per i'm not even going to post the whatever because 99 percent of the public would not believe me I have about 9 guys here at CTG that no what's going on like young said before does it matter what you wager per game 100 percent yes because it tells you what kind of bankroll you have cx dont get me wrong I never make fun of what a gambler bets never like I said I have a unlimited credit line and i'm not kidding thats just with 1 bookmaker over 250.000 believe me you can do a lot of damage . so far my year has been bad but it only takes me 1 week to be up money yes only 1 like I said i'm not bragging you asked me a Q so I answered you back with 100 percent the truth cx believe me I dont blame you in this buss you can't trust anyone and there record I get it but your talking with 1 gambler that does not ly I like too joke around a lot but when it comes down to sports betting I take this very serious is it a hard buss yes unreal hard like I said before 99.9 percent will lose these are not my stats anything I say on CTG its 100 percent the truth believe it 100 percent I might forget about a game here and there

we had the right side it should have been a blowout the full game but ints happen that change everything when things like that happen nothing you can do lets see what the week brings lets hope its a good week I have been waiting for a few hockey games this week the cfl playoffs are here

cx I could tell you its a 100 percent fact hell its even more then 20+ years most gamblers bullshit i'm not 1 of them if I tell you something you can take it to the bank case closed any time I say case closed i'm never wrong ever . there is only 1 reason I dont post records because I post on 4 or 5 diff sports sites that would make it almost impossible to post records a alot of the time i'm not even home i'm going to other states traveling from state to state and sometimes I forget to post on a few sports sites a lot of the games I dont even post just ask my partner out west like my hockey bets this week I hit at least 7 games in hockey +200 or higher I posted a few do I lose yes its just I have been in this buss a long time never had a job come and go as I please spelled that wrong not bragging I just wanted to make a point if I was losing it would be in the millions yes millions with the action I put in per week. just ask my partner out west if I was losing he would not be my partner if I was losing left and right and it helps if you have a real big bankroll the bankroll helps a lot if your a smart gambler and bet into the line with a bankroll with almost no limit if your bookmaker will let you bet lets say 5.000 to what ever per i'm not even going to post the whatever because 99 percent of the public would not believe me I have about 9 guys here at CTG that no what's going on like young said before does it matter what you wager per game 100 percent yes because it tells you what kind of bankroll you have cx dont get me wrong I never make fun of what a gambler bets never like I said I have a unlimited credit line and i'm not kidding thats just with 1 bookmaker over 250.000 believe me you can do a lot of damage . so far my year has been bad but it only takes me 1 week to be up money yes only 1 like I said i'm not bragging you asked me a Q so I answered you back with 100 percent the truth cx believe me I dont blame you in this buss you can't trust anyone and there record I get it but your talking with 1 gambler that does not ly I like too joke around a lot but when it comes down to sports betting I take this very serious is it a hard buss yes unreal hard like I said before 99.9 percent will lose these are not my stats anything I say on CTG its 100 percent the truth believe it 100 percent I might forget about a game here and there

Yeah, I think he's saying he doesn't believe you. Lots of people don't (probably most, and definitely those who can breathe and type at the same time). Besides making our heads hurt with this writing style, you're not saying anything here but "believe me, I'm not lying, but I don't have any proof." It's ridiculous.

young yes 1-1 your right split but you dont have to go play by play but its cool

Play by play wouldn't be necessary if you kept a record of all these wins you are racking up. For a guy who bets 5 figures a game, I figure you would keep a record. What you called an amazing winning week in the NFL was broken down into 3-4 for those that pay attention.

Yeah, I think he's saying he doesn't believe you. Lots of people don't (probably most, and definitely those who can breathe and type at the same time). Besides making our heads hurt with this writing style, you're not saying anything here but "believe me, I'm not lying, but I don't have any proof." It's ridiculous.

Also saying, I bet millions although I never had a job in my life. So..... believe me!

Lareux I understand what your saying but to tell you the truth I could give a fuck what anybody believes my spelling I could care less when somebody asked me to show a ticket and I do 10.000-20.000 and these are samll MF bets fact of life then some else comes on my thread and said why are you showing your ticket do you see what i'm saying you can't win if you show your ticket your bragging if you dont your lying go back and look

Lareux I understand what your saying but to tell you the truth I could give a fuck what anybody believes my spelling I could care less when somebody asked me to show a ticket and I do 10.000-20.000 and these are samll MF bets fact of life then some else comes on my thread and said why are you showing your ticket do you see what i'm saying you can't win if you show your ticket your bragging if you dont your lying go back and look

No one said show your ticket, but I've heard requests for a record to be kept of all these insane winning weeks. This week was 3-4 in the NFL. I know when you're betting 5 figures and all it's hard to post a weekly record for all of your "followers" to see.

Play by play wouldn't be necessary if you kept a record of all these wins you are racking up. For a guy who bets 5 figures a game, I figure you would keep a record. What you called an amazing winning week in the NFL was broken down into 3-4 for those that pay attention.
young thats one thing you said that was right I think you gave me Credit for 1 to many weeks dude its about jealousy how many people come into your site MF none yes go to every sport site I post you think gamblers go there because I have been losing my brother yes this year has been hard where you where here last year where were you then when I was winning week after week ty Jealousy is a mf

I certainly wasn't talking about your spelling. Mix in a paragraph now and again though, it's easier on the eyes.

No one has asked for you to post your tickets. I also would doubt anyone here would have that reaction to a posted ticket.

young thats one thing you said that was right I think you gave me Credit for 1 to many weeks dude its about jealousy how many people come into your site MF none yes go to every sport site I post you think gamblers go there because I have been losing my brother yes this year has been hard where you where here last year where were you then when I was winning week after week ty Jealousy is a mf

No one is jealous of you. Most just think you're full of shit and are entertaining to read. In fact, it's been said that you're funny which is why your record hasn't been given scrutiny. As if that makes sense.

Far from jealous, I have a job, winning records, and can use complete sentences while using proper grammar throughout. I was here last year, thinking how much of a blow hard you are always bumping your own threads and saying you bet trucks, cars, houses, and rings.

Here is an example of a record.

NFL: 24-18= +$637
NFL Total: 29-23= +$494
Combined: 53-40= +$1131

Shouldn't be too difficult for someone with your incredible knowledge and ability to always predict the line. Good luck going forward.

Lareux like I said I could care MF less what you think like I said to young you have been here since 2007 where were you last last when I was winning check out your thread and check mine no more is need to be said case closed I already show a 10.000 -20.000 ticket like I said when someones ask me to show a ticket and I do the next guy like young comes into my thread and said does it really matter what you bet like I said I can't win go to 2 sports sites and see how many gambler go there 500.000 and go to yours case closed 100 percent fact thats life

Lareux like I said I could care MF less what you think like I said to young you have been here since 2007 where were you last last when I was winning check out your thread and check mine no more is need to be said case closed I already show a 10.000 -20.000 ticket like I said when someones ask me to show a ticket and I do the next guy like young comes into my thread and said does it really matter what you bet like I said I can't win go to 2 sports sites and see how many gambler go there 500.000 and go to yours case closed 100 percent fact thats life

Still does little to answer why a man of your incredible financial withstanding can't post a record. For someone betting "millions" surely you keep a sophisticated and detailed record of your plays. No one here is talking about the amount you bet (although it's bullshit as well). You get called into question when you consistently boast about killing it, with nothing to back it up. You dodge questions like Capping Genius did, and well..... We all know where that got him.

I know you *couldn't care less...neither can anyone else. Now we're all even. You're missing the point. You can show a random ticket once in a while, that doesn't prove a thing. He is asking why you don't keep a record like everyone else who posts picks. For someone who evidently bets as much per game as you, and has been doing it as long as you, it certainly makes ZERO sense that you aren't incredibly organized, and it makes even less sense that you probably couldn't name 5 players from any team OR point to any type of relevant statistical analysis that you use in your plays. Basically, the gig seems to be up....

i know it is tough but keeping a record seems essential. Not necessarily to show your track record but when trolls jump in the thread you can copy/paste it. I know you do a lot of plays but I do as well for cfb would seem reasonable to try and track. I would think you would have a published record just for your own metrics

i know it is tough but keeping a record seems essential. Not necessarily to show your track record but when trolls jump in the thread you can copy/paste it. I know you do a lot of plays but I do as well for cfb would seem reasonable to try and track. I would think you would have a published record just for your own metrics

Ksimpsc, you and I have had some talks before and I know you are a reasonable guy. It is hardly trolling, when it seems unanimous that everyone thinks it is reasonable to keep a record of your plays. Not trolling, just simply requesting if you are going to boast about killing the books and making money hand over fist, to record and track your plays. Anyone can say I'm crushing it week in and week out. Lareux and I are not trolling at all. What that guy did a few weeks back was trolling.

Fwiw I do not keep a record, will not and will no longer post plays, tried it for a few weeks but if this is what happens...no thanks.

More work than it's worth and it's only been a couple months, will go back to discussing, not posting.

Far from jealous, I have a job, winning records, and can use complete sentences while using proper grammar throughout. I was here last year, thinking how much of a blow hard you are always bumping your own threads and saying you bet trucks, cars, houses, and rings.

Here is an example of a record.

NFL: 24-18= +$637
NFL Total: 29-23= +$494
Combined: 53-40= +$1131

Shouldn't be too difficult for someone with your incredible knowledge and ability to always predict the line. Good luck going forward.

young i'm glad you said that because your fucked Guess what MF I dont have to work never did i'm here drinking my TIM HORTONS coffee while your getting ready for work in the cold of winter I can 100 percent do what I want guess what I can go where I want when I want he's the key my man in life if you can beat work by not working and not having a problem with money buddy you just won the MF lotto your a winner if life almost all of my Friends work and I respect that I could always bring up do you work I could get real bad about you working because you work people get real Jealous in life thats a MF fact

Ksimpsc, you and I have had some talks before and I know you are a reasonable guy. It is hardly trolling, when it seems unanimous that everyone thinks it is reasonable to keep a record of your plays. Not trolling, just simply requesting if you are going to boast about killing the books and making money hand over fist, to record and track your plays. Anyone can say I'm crushing it week in and week out. Lareux and I are not trolling at all. What that guy did a few weeks back was trolling.
troll i was referring to was that no namer that jumped in d8 thread bashing him, no problem with this convo sorry if i stated that unclear

I know you *couldn't care less...neither can anyone else. Now we're all even. You're missing the point. You can show a random ticket once in a while, that doesn't prove a thing. He is asking why you don't keep a record like everyone else who posts picks. For someone who evidently bets as much per game as you, and has been doing it as long as you, it certainly makes ZERO sense that you aren't incredibly organized, and it makes even less sense that you probably couldn't name 5 players from any team OR point to any type of relevant statistical analysis that you use in your plays. Basically, the gig seems to be up....
Lareux thats where your 100 percent wrong thats why I have 500.000 hits in just 2 sports site sorry my brother its funny because not only are you wrong your 100 percent your gig is in your own mind

young check the whole week it was a good week yesterday 2-3 but over MOnday tru Sunday had a great week winning 4 or 5 games more

If you want to attack me personally for requesting honesty, then that is fine. You're right I am jealous of you not having to work. I think everyone here would congratulate you on not having to work. So yes in that sense congratulations I am glad you don't have to work.

KJ, despite what I've said here it almost isn't even about record keeping. It is about misleading people week in and week out. If you are asked a question, after stating you have won 3 weeks in a row now, I would think you can definitively point to your plays and say these were winners. It's not trolling, and it's not difficult.

Now d8, one thing I am not jealous of at all is your weekly record. I understand you are busy sipping coffee, betting millions, and posting on 8-9 sites but this took me merely 5 minutes of my time.
CLEVELAND +10.5
GREEN BAY-3

NYG-2
DENVER under 45.5
NYJ-8

BUFFALO-3
CHICAGO +4.5

CHICAGO 1h +3

Now please do tell me, if my record keeping for your NFL Record in the NFL FORUM is wrong. I didn't have to go back two weeks to find out what anyone paying attention already knew. When you started a thread posting about Cleveland and it lost, instead of continuing that thread you simply started a new "MF" thread. When you didn't win on Sunday, you didn't add to that thread.... you simply started a new "MF" thread. I see a "MF" trend!

Lareux thats where your 100 percent wrong thats why I have 500.000 hits in just 2 sports site sorry my brother its funny because not only are you wrong your 100 percent your gig is in your own mind

Wrong about what?

young dude that was the 1 time that I did that I could be wrong 95 percent of the time its the same thread win or lose . and yes the pros was 2-3 but from Monday-Sunday its like I said 4 or 5 games over

young dude that was the 1 time that I did that I could be wrong 95 percent of the time its the same thread win or lose . and yes the pros was 2-3 but from Monday-Sunday its like I said 4 or 5 games over

No it's simply not. I just posted all of your pro picks right there. It is not 4-5 games over for NFL. Are you fucking delusional? Clearly it isn't the same thread win or lose considering for this weeks NFL you started 3 separate threads!

CLEVELAND +10.5
GREEN BAY-3
NYG-2
DENVER under 45.5
NYJ-8

BUFFALO-3
CHICAGO +4.5

CHICAGO 1h +3

Unless you have a different app than me, and I've had the final scores wrong all week this does not result in NFL 4-5 games over all week. Now since you want to MF me and call me jealous, please definitively point to where my record keeping is wrong, and that you're 4-5 games over .500 for NFL this week. Also why is it that this week, you ironically started 3 brand new threads, after posting a loser, 2-3, and then another new thread. Why not use all one thread, for all NFL? Record or not, your comments and your style is built to be misleading as fuck.

it's certainly nothing personal....Jesus himself could walk across the Chesapeake Bay and meet me at Chick's Beach Cafe for some crabcakes....and while we dined on those delicious beauties, if he were to say to me "I haven't lost in over 25 years", I'd still want to see Documentation of that....it's that simple....gl tonight

it's certainly nothing personal....Jesus himself could walk across the Chesapeake Bay and meet me at Chick's Beach Cafe for some crabcakes....and while we dined on those delicious beauties, if he were to say to me "I haven't lost in over 25 years", I'd still want to see Documentation of that....it's that simple....gl tonight

I definitely 2nd that, it isn't personal. It isn't about your spelling, the amount you wager or anything. I don't go into KJ threads looking to troll for a record. But then again KJ hasn't claimed to win 25 years running, and be up more money than I'll see in my lifetime.

Wrong about what?
you said 2 things nobody cares if they didnt I would not have so many hits 2 you said the gig is up and yes a few fuys wanted see 1 or 2 of my bets 10.000-20.000 and believe me you might not find 1 gambler on sports site with even 1 ticket like that sure there is some but not alot. yes it sounds like I bragging but i'm not you have no clue how many gamblers try to think there smarter then me not many and I understand I wouldnt believe somebody saying they bet that kind of money since at least 90 percent gamblers ly sorry even more then that but yes more then a few have asked me to seen my ticket and when I do they shit up and real fast I said this before I post only for about 9 gamblers here and at the other sports sites it gives me something to do

Lareux yes i'm sorry its the truth I might no a few more players then 5 but not many more so no the gig is not up it doesnt matter if you dont believe it thats on you I tell you facts you dont no there facts but I do

Lareux yes i'm sorry its the truth I might no a few more players then 5 but not many more so no the gig is not up it doesnt matter if you dont believe it thats on you I tell you facts you dont no there facts but I do

The facts are you said you were 4-5 games above .500 in NFL this week, and I posted every play in the NFL this week for you. Despite having to comb through 3 new threads for one week of ball, your record was 3-5. Why don't you address this "fact"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back