• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

best bet from the best baby

guys this is a real hard card but lets see what happens today BOL
PHIL-3
CAR-3
INDY-4
SL+7
SL+265

Those are some tough teams to take D. Bradford on the road is more brutal than anything. Lambs on the road is the same. Indy has no Luck and has struggled offensively with him regardless. GL bro

wise your 100 percent right this week in pro is real hard

wise its been bad but we will turn it around I always do wise i'm not going to ly can I have a losing year yes 100 percent but if somebody had 1.000.000 to bet you better not bet that I will lose

there is not way I could take JACK only getting +4 or TB getting only+3 not a MF chance if these teams win god bless them

D. I wouldn't touch the Lambs today. They're on the road. They're going against a much better team. They're going to get outcoached. It happened last year twice and the Cards played with 2nd and 3rd string QBs. Rams have no oline which means Gurley is going to look like a bust of a draft pick. I'm hoping Foles can survive the ass whopping he's going to endure today.

wise believe me I need this baby real bad and even if SL wins I still lose well over 5 digits MF

but believe me I would be happy it sounds crazy but its the truth it s crazy game gambling

wise your 100 percent right this week was 1 of the worst weeks I ever had ever had

my partner i'm real sorry we will get it all back it might take a year i'm just joking

Nice win d! My Lambs almost gave it away but held off. It was a must win with a trip to GB coming up!

Grats D8 --- I was rooting for you (and I was on the other side) ; Its nice that you post here...I appreciate it!:cheers3:
bones ty I Appreciate it I do I needed that win bad if az wins I lose becauase I never took the Spread I had minn +270 ml could not pull it off 1 more game DALLAS+155 ML:cheers3:

:prayerthere you go ditty.....I think "chasing your tail" not the best approach ,,,,, but hey "whatever blows you dress up":cheers3:

rip I told you I never chase I like DALLAS NO has a lot of problems

Big week this week D - you'll get back on track. Thanks for always sharing your picks. :cheers3:
stone ty I dont mind losing but I can think 4 times we got the moose and i'm not kidding if you had BC you got moose and bad BC ML and yesterday its unreal but its gambling I understand I would rather lose by 30 points then to get the moose

like MINN its the the wrong bet you can live with that but the moose MF

I'm going over 21.5 for the 1st H, cuz I think the seapigs are gonna come out strong. I'm also taking under for the game. I see Seattle sitting on a 10-13 pt. lead and milking the clock.

BOL gentlemen.

I think DETROIT will play out of there minds on D I would like to take DETROIT+390 ML but the money I lost this week just go under bol

guys I will turn this baby around guys i'm not kidding the last 2 weeks got me so good I dont even want to talk about it 3 weeks ago was unreal great but like I said in years and i'm not kidding years I have not lost like this since I could remember my book brought himself a brand new house with a brand new truck loaded MF

Your book will be giving you that house and truck in a couple weeks. Fuck him and isis. You the man D8:cheers3:

jk16 ty my man I hope your right please and your 100 percent right fuck isis bol

get yourself a "good set of power ratings"(adjusted weekly) and go from there........"firing away" with seven point dogs is not going to get you to the promised land. your winner was on a total last night...you have to make "some adjustments" when you are losing...been doing this for over forty years so I know

Rip ty for your help but I have been gambling for longer then that and this is 1 DEPARTMENT i dont need help believe me when I tell you this 100 percent fact case closed. and I understand your trying to help wrong guy but its all cool like I said there is a reason I take underdogs of +7 points or more you might have got this all wrong its not every team I take that getting +7 points I look into games more then any body and when I say anybody i'm almost 100 percent I have never had a losing year in over 25 years more then that but lets just say 25 but you never no this year might be my losing year last Sat was a killer but its going to happen when gambling you will almost never see me take a chalk dont get me wrong I do but not a lot Like I said I have a unreal great reason why bol

d8 just leave it alone, that guy is just trying to get under your skin and wrecking your threads, just ignore. you get those every now and again.

guys I should not let anyone get to me and most of the time I dont . it not the losing because its going to happen sooner or later like I said I might have a losing month hell the best sport betters have losing years but its all good I will not let anyone get to me lets have a winning week I hope

Back