best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Cgreen good bet like I said this QB will eat SEATTLE Alive there is 1 man better and that man is on NE still a lot of time left but SEATTLE better win the next game or there season is done NE vs GREEN BAY SB NE will be the chalk 100 percent fact case closed

Cgreen i'm with you i'm not saying anything bcause I never posted but C green GREEN BAY:money:

guys I wish everybody 1 time would bet the same team NEVADA would be in big trouble

the public has a lot more money then NEVADA could ever have 1 big game and NEVADA is broke

D8! I think we need to pay attention to Arizona. They look the best to me in the NFC. Packers look a little shy on offensive weapons.

wise GREEN BAY lost there best player and the guy is real fast real fast

good morning wake up everybody WTF there is alot more money to be won

nothing beat's TIM HORTON'S coffee baby I can't wait for the bank's to open

GM who you like tonight? Lean NYJ but must win for Ind
Cgreen I almost never like playing the chalk's well about 90 percent of the time I bet the underdog for me to bet the chalk I really have to like it a lot here s the deal the way I look at it INDY will not lose going 0-2 means the next game is a 100 percent must or you don't make the playoff's.. NYJ have a real bad QB IDNY playing in INDY is a diff team the line is INDY-7 this is a game I put in a few days ago this game should be a blowout real big I think INDY will score anytime they want

this is crazy but i'm thinking about making INDY a real big bet but i'm looking at a few college game's oh my god we will make so much money it's sick

not worried about NYJ secondary and stout front? marshall and decker could cause a few mis matches. Not really a big fan of either side.

BOL tonight! :shake:

Dil, I got 7 at even 100 good enough I think...just joined from the other site (pg). Ty again let's roll !!!

Dil, I got 7 at even 100 good enough I think...just joined from the other site (pg). Ty again let's roll !!!
K-Mite77 what's happening my man its crazy how did you get -7 I see a lot of shops have -6

guys this is the pro forum but my god we have a lot great game's in college we will make a lot of money

guys its game time boys time to win some money mint gov mint to the bank baby:money:

AL it looks real bad guys i'm not kidding or joking I wish I was coaching I dont get how coaches get paid INDY down 7-0 with INDY having the ball at the 11 yard line ready to score 3 and 2 with gore in the backfield the MF throws the ball in the corner how in gods name you dont run the ball 2 times these coaching an't even shine my shoes not even close WTF

guys luck is not even close to being QB like brady your talking about a very much better QB I wish we could put in brady right now i'm 100 percent that INDY would win

On to the next one...what a dumpster fire of a game...nice goal line fumble by Gore with nobody touching him. Shitshow

stone ty like you said we will; get it back its only 1 game but yeah INDY better win the next game or the season is 100 percent done wow and the crazy part NYJ have a real bad QB wow

K-Mite77 there was 0 way I could have taken NYJ but NYJ was the right bet but like I said it's only 1 game

Back