best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys last week we had a bad day but at the end of the week we never lose :money::money:
PTT-6.5 WINNER
NE+1 WINNER
ATLANTA+2 WINNER
SD+3.5 loser
CHICAGO+1.5 loser
MINN-2 WINNER
MONT-9 WINNER

Last edited by a moderator:
good looking card brother, agree with far more than i dont. dont understand the chi play other than the goofy line and fading general consensus tho? i just dont see it and given how undervalued cards have been when palmer playing qb i just cant fade them here. love atl and cincy (might wanna change that to -3.5 tho, lol), think minny is the right side but ended up playing under 44 there.. gl my friend..

bank ty my brother the cinny game this team is a crazy team when you think this QB is good the next game he look's bad SD+3.5 I think if CINNY wins it will be a 3 point game bol

mont-9 CFL guys i'm not kidding in the CFL I must be 80 percent for the year

tony the games are not over yet it looks like a winning day for sure

Cgreen I did play it i'm not posting but yes I played DALLAS ML+240 and DALLAS+6,5 my line just hit+6.5

even if ATLANTA doesnt we still win good money but lets go ATLANTA baby mint gov mint

5-2 with Montreal.

Good work sir!
Legend ty i'm glad you hit great job its not easy riding but you will make more money then you could think of like I said my last year of posting next year all hell is braking lose:money::money::money::money::money:

I didn't see Montreal - damn! About time you pulled your head out of your ass!:)
cruse the cfl season is just 100 percent Lethal i'm hitting 81 percent the last 28 games i'm like 24-4 just unreal

Like anything SNF? I love GB. Hope you do too lol
cgeeen i'm still looking at it that 3 points by DALLAS might hurt us this MF coach is so bad its so unreal you have the MF ball at the 2 yard line and you throw the ball 2 times unreal

wise i'm not watching because I have a real big bet on the ML +250 DALLAS

my partner out west I no your there if DALLAS wins look at my brother:money::money::money::money:

to tell you the truth I dont no 10 football players if you asked me to name 10 I go my numbers if the number if is off its a bet if not no bet. but i'm not going to ly I check out the QB how many players are back but it comes down to the number and the juice if the juice is to high its a no bet -115 is my tops -120 very rare

I just checked the scor eare you kidding 200 yards DALLAS 20 yards PHIL its only a 6 point game thats bad real bad MF

Cgreen ty 1 more score should do it I need the ML fuck the win I need theml

I just hope nothing nuts happens tony i'm not a fan of him to tell you the truth something always hppoens to this MF

like the QB for PHIL you just look at him he brakes his leg or arm

Back