best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
I'm still trying to figure out how a Shaun Hill led team can be laying 3.5. Has Minny's defense not improved at all? GL d8

Rams are the same Ole Rams until they prove otherwise. How can people say they have an elite Dline or defense when there's 1 Pro Bowler on it? I think they're too young to be anointed yet. GL8

I'm still trying to figure out how a Shaun Hill led team can be laying 3.5. Has Minny's defense not improved at all? GL d8

while i understand that sentiment lambs were -5/-6 when bradford was scheduled to start. whatever hill is he isnt any worse than the guy he replacing. torn on this one cause i thought line was too high before bradfords injury, now feel like lambs or nothing simply cause i dont buy lambs were 2-3 points better before the injury..

Daveniner your 100 percent right how can SL be giving points to MINN ty/bol

Rams are the same Ole Rams until they prove otherwise. How can people say they have an elite Dline or defense when there's 1 Pro Bowler on it? I think they're too young to be anointed yet. GL8
wiseplayer like you said the rams are the same old rams D what D until they prove otherwise. there is no way I could bet my money on the rams if SL can win this game god bless bol

while i understand that sentiment lambs were -5/-6 when bradford was scheduled to start. whatever hill is he isnt any worse than the guy he replacing. torn on this one cause i thought line was too high before bradfords injury, now feel like lambs or nothing simply cause i dont buy lambs were 2-3 points better before the injury..

I think Hill will make some plays that will make you happy. But, he will make plays that will make you scratch your head, too. I don't think he is good enough to start and I think the team will question the decision not to bring in somoene more capable. Just my $0.02.

I think Hill will make some plays that will make you happy. But, he will make plays that will make you scratch your head, too. I don't think he is good enough to start and I think the team will question the decision not to bring in somoene more capable. Just my $0.02.

that sounds like pretty reasonable expectations. i been screaming for them to find another qb capable of making decisions since about 30 seconds after they drafted bradford!

my whole thing with this gm is ive never thought bradford had any business starting in this league and just cant picture this world where he is worth any points to anyone except the opponent..normally that would make lambs a easy play on principal but gets tougher when i thought the line was crazy at -6. i guess hindsight shoulda just bet min+6 few weeks back, didnt realize bradford was gonna take a even earlier paid vacation this time around. besides qb i still have questions about lambs d that most ppl dont bring up, i know they look pretty good on paper but last year they couldnt tackle for shit and i saw plenty of backs run thru arm tackles again this preseason. if that dont get fixed wont matter what williams dials up cause ap will just shed tacklers in the hole and waltz in..

only damn reason im driving myself nuts with this shitfest is i like fading a move like this when i see it as totally unwarranted. like last year after browns traded richardson and for some reason folks moved that line several points (against minny ironically enough), i dont think a rb avg 2 ypc is worth any more than a scrub qb like bradford who im sure if we had a baseball metric would not measure out any better than replacement level.. point is i just dont see rams looking all that different replacing a babied waste of a #1 pick with a journeyman who at least outta be more hungry than the spoiled brat still collecting money he will never earn.. of coarse the problem here is still that the line was too high before the injury so while i think the line move creates minimal value it not as much as it would be if lambs wernt overpriced to begin with (in my eyes anyway).

that sounds like pretty reasonable expectations. i been screaming for them to find another qb capable of making decisions since about 30 seconds after they drafted bradford!

my whole thing with this gm is ive never thought bradford had any business starting in this league and just cant picture this world where he is worth any points to anyone except the opponent..normally that would make lambs a easy play on principal but gets tougher when i thought the line was crazy at -6. i guess hindsight shoulda just bet min+6 few weeks back, didnt realize bradford was gonna take a even earlier paid vacation this time around. besides qb i still have questions about lambs d that most ppl dont bring up, i know they look pretty good on paper but last year they couldnt tackle for shit and i saw plenty of backs run thru arm tackles again this preseason. if that dont get fixed wont matter what williams dials up cause ap will just shed tacklers in the hole and waltz in..

only damn reason im driving myself nuts with this shitfest is i like fading a move like this when i see it as totally unwarranted. like last year after browns traded richardson and for some reason folks moved that line several points (against minny ironically enough), i dont think a rb avg 2 ypc is worth any more than a scrub qb like bradford who im sure if we had a baseball metric would not measure out any better than replacement level.. point is i just dont see rams looking all that different replacing a babied waste of a #1 pick with a journeyman who at least outta be more hungry than the spoiled brat still collecting money he will never earn.. of coarse the problem here is still that the line was too high before the injury so while i think the line move creates minimal value it not as much as it would be if lambs wernt overpriced to begin with (in my eyes anyway).
bank nice I like reading your posts yeah this looks like fishy line

Back