best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

well its football its not the real deal but its better then baseball. at least I won't have a pitcher with a 7.00 ERA coming in the 8 inn . winning 2-1 walking 3 batters in a row then the coach thinking what happened I will tell you what happened you brought in a pitcher with a 7.00 ERA I see this almost everyday. like I said the gamblers that win betting baseball god bless them 1 game that I love DENVER+2.5 if I lose this game I won't post until football starts what does that mean nothing guys anything can happen in gambling nothing is 100 percent in life but DENVER+2.5 just kidding bet at your own risk:mooned:

I like it the more I look at it. The only problem is Seattle plays like it's the Super Bowl every game.

Seattle is a pre season machine. Their depth triumphs most teams not named SF. Tavaris and Pryor are elite level backups. Health! This RB core for Denver looks wretched.

Seattle is a pre season machine. Their depth triumphs most teams not named SF. Tavaris and Pryor are elite level backups. Health! This RB core for Denver looks wretched.
In my brother you could be right like you said seattle is 1 hard team to beat. at least 86 or 90 percent of the public is on seattle its looks like vegas is begging you to take seattle. if there was ever a game that looks like a sure winner its seattle. but its looks to dam easy and this line went to -1.5 most of the money on this game is public money. the wise guys are all over denver what does that mean nothing. something is not right with this game.

wise this line is dropping like a rock seattle-1.5
wise it was just thought I never looked at the percentage somebody from pre game told me he could be wrong. but its real hard to believe most of the public would be on denver I believe you its just unreal thinking the public would bet denver or seattle bol

because I was told the line was even at one time then it went to 3 then 2.5 now its 1.5

I see another reliable site that has Denver at 73%
that's unreal but if the line did go to -1.5 yeah I Guess you right wow I would never think the public would bet money on denver thanks for letting me no

Is Manning playing at all? Not that it matters but why would so many be on Denver? Revenge alone? I'll just add one thing. In August of 2013, I took Seattle to win the NFC and SB just based on the way they got after teams. As I'm watching my team (Rams) play "Vanilla" because they didn't want to reveal anything ( Give me a freaken break! Yea, they didn't want to reveal how bad they were on offense) Seattle was destroying their opponent. Pete Carroll does not care what's at stake, he just wants to win. GL

Seattle's 2013 Preseason. They covered each week with only 1 game being won within 7pts.

Thursday 08/29/13 Oakland W 22-6 Pre-Week 4 W -7 U 36.5
Friday 08/23/13 @ Green Bay W 17-10 Pre-Week 3 W -2.5 U 43
Saturday 08/17/13 Denver W 40-10 Pre-Week 2 W -5 O 41.5
Thursday 08/08/13 @ San Diego W 31-10 Pre-Week 1 W -3 O 36

Seattle's 2013 Preseason. They covered each week with only 1 game being won within 7pts.

Thursday 08/29/13 Oakland W 22-6 Pre-Week 4 W -7 U 36.5
Friday 08/23/13 @ Green Bay W 17-10 Pre-Week 3 W -2.5 U 43
Saturday 08/17/13 Denver W 40-10 Pre-Week 2 W -5 O 41.5
Thursday 08/08/13 @ San Diego W 31-10 Pre-Week 1 W -3 O 36
good stats like I said if not for seattle winning the SB I would not bet this game. in a lot of cases the team that wins the SB when playing the losing team in pre season most of the time gets the loss but I can't believe most of the public is betting denver unreal

I'm looking at who the public is betting tonight and most of them are on the home teams.
last week I was wrong on the ottawa game but again sas is on the road 2 road game in a row. I think winn+3 gets the win like I said 2 game's on the road in a row

I think SF under 37 looks good both team won't score a lot of points not in the 1 game of the season all D 17-10 final I can't see 30 points being scored

yesterday was good 2-1 but that was yesterday today I think worst case would be a split both team's look real good the bet's
ATLANTA under 37.5
JACKS under 36

this line is off by a few point's DETROIT-1 this line will move bol

GL buddy......Johnny Cash Money gonna throw all over the place :tiphat:
steed you could be right i'm hoping for a few int if not detroit is in trouble its hard to place a bet thinking like that but I think he will throw a few we will see

you do not fuck with the best of the best baby mint gov mint to the bank:Godfather: goodnight like I said this is not baseball

jk16 this well not count on my football results like I said I hate betting baseball but my god I see 2 or 3 game's that look so good it's unreal the bets
DETROIT-107 this is a 100 percent a must win lose this game and this team is done kc will run away with this
toronto+220 just a unreal bad line you give me toronto +220 with the hitting that toronto has ty oddsmaker and the public
minn -111 I see a clean sweep lie I said football is here but oday is the day to make a few pennys bol

jk16 this well not count on my football results like I said I hate betting baseball but my god I see 2 or 3 game's that look so good it's unreal the bets
DETROIT-107 this is a 100 percent a must win lose this game and this team is done kc will run away with this
toronto+220 just a unreal bad line you give me toronto +220 with the hitting that toronto has ty oddsmaker and the public
minn -111 I see a clean sweep like I said football is here but today is the day to make a few pennys bol:Godfather:what a year we will have this year in football how much money can be made the sky is the limit the bookmaker and the odddsmakers will be running for the hills

good morning yesterday 1-2 in baseball and that's the last game I will post in baseball sorry about going 1-2 but like I said i'm staying what I have great success at we had a great week winning everyday in football losing on 1 game and that game we should have won something crazy happened TORONTO-3 in CFL bol

well guy's there is no stopping me its football baby like phil hellmuth said if it was not for bad beats I would win everytime. but we are 100 percent killing the bookmaker when i'm not sick there is nothing the bookmaker or oddsmaker's can do its like bombing tora bora .:shake1:goodnight get ready for a lot of winners this year

good morning my brother's I don't have time for a write up but I think we have a 5 star bet most of the public will get a real big surprise back to back road game's for ED and 3 out of 4 on the road the bets
OTTAWA+7

good morning like I said there is nothing the oddsmakers/bookmaker can do but run for the hill's jack+3 winner goodnight starting to get sick bad time to get sick i'm getting a real bad headache

Back