best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Took the 2h over in Spain game d8. Guys missing wide open nets

-hyena
miss yeah spain what losers lets get this game I said I was done but my god HOLLAND +150 there is no way CHILE will beat HOLLAND. yeah nothing is 100 percent but death best bet bol mint gov mint to the bank baby

well HOLLAND I thought they might not score but like I said holland+150 was just to good for chile mint gov mint to the bank baby

good morning YESTERDAY holland winner the bets
COLOMBIA -120
COLOMBIA 1 half+160
COSTA RICA +260

what a MF bad beat as a gambler there is no way you can get a beat worse then that. it's unreal it should have been a winning day I thought there was no way japan would score not with 0 time left the COLOMBIA game this team did 100 percent nothing in the 1 half then 2 half a diff team showed up I wish I would have lost that game 4-1 final:badass:

good morning the JAPAN game was the worst bad beat that I ever seen in my 40+ years of gambling in soccer that does not happen plus the world cup never ever but today 1 game IRAN under 2.5 this O/U should be 2 bol guys mint gov mint to then bank baby

good morning guy's you know how I feel about betting big chalks I keep saying this never for get the saying the risk is not worth the reword. unless you see a game where you think that the other team has no chance of winning well I found 1 game like that GERMANY -170 guy's you will never see me bet a chalk like this ever I give usa a 1 or 2 percent chance of winning. yes anything can happen if there was ever a game to bet 5 digits this is it. the only thing i'm worried about is the draw because usa can play all D and get the draw I just can't see usa winning. usa had there chance they blew it mint gov mint to the bank baby:thumbsup2:bol guys

shark ty yeah this was the bet of a lifetime I can't believe the line went to -145 unreal the public bet usa. but usa had a good chance to score late I thought the goal was going to be good but usa made it to the next round bol

well i'm not going to wait we gave chile a shot they had a good chance but choke . anyway tomorrow I love these bet's
HOLLAND +100 Mexico has no chance against this team Mexico only chance will be playing all D and hope to get a brake
HOLLAND 1 half +150
costia rica +130
costia rica 1 half +250

whoever took HOLLAND to win it all from the start has a great bet this team will be a MF to beat

we are kicking ass in this world cup I took holland in the 1 half +160 we got fucked it should have been a pk. but at least we got the win next in line COSTIA RICA greece is 1 real bad team

good morning this is the only time you will see me bet on a chalk I can't see these team's losing no way the bet
FRANCE-1 -155
GERMANY-1.5-125

good morning guy's you know how I feel about betting big chalks I keep saying this never for get the saying the risk is not worth the reword. unless you see a game where you think that the other team has no chance of winning well I found 1 game like that GERMANY -170 guy's you will never see me bet a chalk like this ever I give usa a 1 or 2 percent chance of winning. yes anything can happen if there was ever a game to bet 5 digits this is it. the only thing i'm worried about is the draw because usa can play all D and get the draw I just can't see usa winning. usa had there chance they blew it mint gov mint to the bank baby:thumbsup2:bol guys

2nd time maybe we'll see you bet the chalk
;)

GL

STEED your right but it's rare that I will bet my money on a chalk I mean I do but small chalks. FRANCE /GERMANY are big time chalks even I would not pay that kind of juice but -155 or -125 with such powers FRANCE/GERMANY in gambling anything can happen . like the movie 2 for the money tell me what you bet with the bookie if you lose I will pay your bookie i'm not 100 percent sure with -1 or -1.5 but as far as france/ germany losing the game no way it will never happen bol mint gov mint to the bank and I never say a team cant win but today is 1 of those days

I wish they had the world cup every year my bookmaker would go broke. if not for like 2 or 3 real bad beats my bookmaker would be broke that's 1 down next victim ALGERIA

well AL played good but a loss is a loss we split tomorrow the oddsmakers really fucked up on these lines I feel real good about 1 game the other has a good shot goodnight

good morning guys in this world cup we had some real bad beats no excuse a loss is a loss. if not for those bad beats this bookmaker would be 100 percent broke unreal. and still we are making some real good money this line is way to high can SWITZERLAND win yes the bets SWITZERLAND +550. ARGENTINA is not as good as they make them out to be real big upset yes they could win this 1 half the price is right. back with the winner in the USA game i'm waiting for the public like I did when GERMANY played USA. bol you better get to the bank before they run out of money the bank will be opened at 9am tomorrow see you there:thumbsup2:

how many chances can the SWITZERLAND have this team should have scored a few goals by now. i'm worried now to many chances by SWITZERLAND I see bad things happening never let a team off the hook . like I said way overrated team ARGENTINA I see this all the time I hope i'm wrong I see a goal coming

well guy's this game I was waiting for like the GERMANY/usa game. the public still won't give up betting usa I really would like to usa I can't because they won't win if they do god bless them it would be like someone betting BELGIUM or the NYY in a baseball game well its not really that bad but you get what i'm talking about BELGIUM -110 is a 100 percent gift I have to say this 1 more time ty oddsmakers and the public for this line. like I said can USA win yes I was going to bet USA at +300 or better but your getting a better team in BELGIUM at almost even money there is only 1 bet BELGIUM or don't bet I can't believe this line the only chance USA has is to play top D and hope to get a brake -110 ask yourself can you see usa making it to the final 8 teams like I said if they do you god bless them . only if SWITZERLAND new how to kick a ball my god this team had a great chance

everything I bet on GERMANY over usa is going right back on BELGIUM. vegas never gives money away but this time vegas has no clue what kind of line to make well they did but the line was real short I would have made this line at least -200 I might be off but not much . but guy's yes usa can win I don't think so but thats why they play the game

nice job usa great d that was the only chance usa had now get the win

guy's I think FRANCE +180 is a great bet I really do don't get me wrong GERMANY is the team to beat. but this GERMANY team really is not impressing me at all almost every game its a dog fight while FRANCE is pounding everybody the bet FRANCE +180 bol guys

well guy's today is the day that the bookmaker will take a bath
HOLLAND-1-120
BELGIUM +250
BELGIUM 1 half+350 this bet is up to you the price is 100 percent right ARGENTINA is overrated BELGIUM will win this game +250 what a MF price to a better team football is coming boys like the movie color of money 9 ball the money game:badass:

I was wrong about GERMANY WTF BRAZIL but if your going to lose thats the way to lose blowout

Back