best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guy's I love this sport you never hear me talking football the real football. I was born in EUROPE so this is a sport I like a lot I see some game's that look real strong the bet's
JAPAN +180 best bet
CROATIA +900 1 half BRAZIL better not take this team to lightly I think CROATIA can steal the 1 half and +900 is worth a shot bol please bet at your own risk:thumbsup2:

BRAZIL is only -125 1 half the oddsmakers are telling you something a lot of gamblers will be all over BRAZIL in the 1 half it looks to easy

good morning lets see what the gambling gods have today the bets

CHILE-110 1 half what a great price
netherlands +400 1 half

Last edited by a moderator:
good morning we had a great day yesterday but that was yesterday today's bets
ECUADOR 1 half +290 the swiss team should not be this kind of a chalk
FRANCE -135 1 half

Engineer ty so far so good mint gov mint to the bank baby:thumbsup2:

well guy's so far so good we had a big day today 2-0 i'm looking at some real big underdogs. mint gov mint to the bank baby:badass:I will go on a losing streak it has to happen I think. football is almost here the bookmaker and the oddsmaker is mine

good morning we are making a mint but that could change any day winning streaks go cold real fast but lets hope not the bets
GERMANY -120 this team is to strong
IRAN +320 I was going to not bet this game but when I seen this line come out please oddsmakers. no way NIGERIA should be these kind of a chalk IRAN could win this game the price is right
I will be back for the USA game bol please bet at your own risk

the O/U on the GERMANY game I thought it was 2 it's 2.5+110 unreal yeah all the game's went over not 1 game went under until today. Portugal will not score 1 goal Germany D will not let Portugal score i'm looking at a 1-0 2-0 game I really like this bet

I was 100 percent wrong on the under it looks like I was right Port won't score a goal

:shh: USA +160 bol mint after today you better get to the bank tomorrow before they run out of money:thinking:

it did not look good I thought for sure USA was done. a tie would be just like a loss what a great win congrats USA . well guy's we did not make a killing but it was a winning day mint baby mint gov mint to the bank baby STEED what ever happened to the moose I need it to carry all the money

good morning well lets finish this 1 set of game's off with some more winners the bets
BELGIUM -115 1 half are you joking me what a great price the juice is way to high for the full game. but 1 half bad line by the oddsmakers I made this line -150 -160 bol

the 1 half line in the BELGIUM game was -115 yesterday I just took a look this line moved big time -140.

MEXICO 1 half +700 i'm not saying MEXICO will win but getting +700 with MEXICO is a great bet. in 45min anything can happen 1 crazy goal and you make a mint gov mint this line if off yeah BRAZIL has not lost in BRAZIL is years i'm not asking MEXICO to win just win the 1 half which they can do:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

RUSSIA +120 1 HALF so far lost both bet's MEXICO was worth a shot +700 bol

today game's look hard 2 bet's HOLLAND -1.5 juice is a little high -140 but I can't see this game being close
over 3

SPAIN -1 -115 I can't see this team going home in the 1 round CHILE won there game sorry chile not today

how bad is SPAIN they sure did not look good against holland . but like I said I can't see spain going home I think -1 should be a winner and the juice is low -115 worst case spain wins by 1

well lost juice 1-1 if spain can't win this game I will not post anymore until football .

With u on Spain - all the best
Gorgolon I can't believe this unreal I thought for sure this was going to be a blowout. spain might be going back to spain what a MF disgrace it's like GERMANY losing iran WTF bol lets hope spain can pull this game off spain are you joking me losers

guys i'm all done I made some money this world cup yesterday was bad like I said if spain can't win today thats it football baby. but keep an eye on USA/ ENGLAND both teams can win USA 100 percent can beat PORT spain and PORT both teams are going fishing bol guys until the money game football

Back