best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guy's the last 2 days were bad I will try this 1 more time lose today i'm done until football
SF+126
TEXAS-101
LAD-113 best bet the oddsmakers made a mistake this line should be -130 at least pitt is a real bad team they have nothing pitching is not bad but who is going to hit the ball
KC+110
BALT-127
ATLANTA under8
DETROIT under7.5
DETROIT+124
LAD-1.5 +200 rl don't understand such a bad team and the line went down to LAD+100 unreal. this game the oddsmakers must have fallen out of an tree when making this line and the public just follows. ty guy's don't get me wrong can pitt win yes it's a baseball game but who would bet such a bad team:badass:

Last edited by a moderator:
good morning yesterday we went 5-4 lets see what the gambling gods have for today the bet's
ATLANTA-1.5+125 rl
SL-1.5+155rl
PITT under 7
KC+122
BALT-110
DETROIT under 7

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I saw this earlier- Heres my card from today

CHC 0ver 7.5
CHC F5 Over 4.5
ATL - 130
FC F5 + .5
KC + 120
TB F5 -150
LAA F5 OVER 4
TB F5 OVER 4

6-1 with 1 pending

Were 12-4 on wed and thurs, now were doing much better- 18-5 with 1 pend the last 3 days

I was stuck 3500 after mon and Tuesday----Not no more MR D 8-

Business is great- Cant complain-

I wish I saw this earlier- Heres my card from today

CHC 0ver 7.5
CHC F5 Over 4.5
ATL - 130
FC F5 + .5
KC + 120
TB F5 -150
LAA F5 OVER 4
TB F5 OVER 4

6-1 with 1 pending

Were 12-4 on wed and thurs, now were doing much better- 18-5 with 1 pend the last 3 days

Lets make that 7-1 Oak F5 OVER cashes in 1st inn. 19-5 last 3 days

Lets make that 7-1 Oak F5 OVER cashes in 1st inn. 19-5 last 3 days
my man great job yeah baseball is your sport 100 percent. i'm going to wait until football most of the time i'm not a baseball better but this year I gave baseball a try what a big mistake. this week with 1 book i'm stuck over - 7300 and another book over -4500 yeah I wish I would have seen your post before 7pm but that's why it's called gambling bol my brother keep that money train rolling

I will give this 1 more shot the last few day's were real bad the bet's
SEATTLE under 7.5
cinny-105 best bet this line won't stay at -105
ATLANATA-119
ATLANTA -1.5+140
OAKLAND-124
TEXAS under 7

good morning about time we have a great day 5-1 yesterday I just missed a 7 team parlay it was paying big. but I would rather lose 2 game's then 1 because losing that 1 game really hurts the bets
ATLANTA -113 I love this bet mint gov mint to the bank baby
ATLANTA -1.5 +155 RL I love this bet mint gov mint to the bank baby
CINNY+120
TB+150
OAK under 7
sl -1.5+170 rl

Good for you my friend. Keep it up!
jasper my brother whats happening yeah I was real lucky yesterday. the only team I lost on was pitt on my 7 team parlay if PITT wins yesterday would have been a 5 digit day bol I love ATLANTA today big time they should sweep miami

good morning guy's the good thing about betting underdogs you can go 2-4 and brake even or make a little money. there is a lot of good cappers at CTG capping baseball game's i'm a football guy that's my sport only 3 months to football
BOSTON-114
PITT under7
kc +139 best bet

MIAMI heat -105 to win this series my god what a great price james will not let his team lose

good morning 1-2 yesterday but the underdog was the winner so the day was not bad the bet's
SF+100
ATLANTA -1.5+150 RL best bet
NYY +105

2 bets' Detroit has no pitching the bullpen is so bad its unreal no way Detroit should be this kind of an chalk
TOR +150 best bet
OAKLAND under 7.5 bol mint gov mint

the MIAMI series line I was real happy with -105 my god WTF are the oddsmakers thinking. this time 100 percent the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line and ty public for this great gift . listen can SA win yes they have a great team but there is only 1 james and is he that good yes like I said he wont let his team lose MIAMI +125 for the series. my god i'm going to bet half of my money MIAMI +125 and wait and see if MIAMI will lose the 1 game then I will pound MIAMI for the series again at +200 or better bol

hi d8. long time no talk. hope all is well my friend, on the Marlins as a big dog the last couple of days

get that coin d8 :drooling:

hi d8. long time no talk. hope all is well my friend, on the Marlins as a big dog the last couple of days

get that coin d8 :drooling:
blood whats happening my brother how is everything with you. my health is a little better but still having a hard time with my medication I wish I never started but it's better last year I was in bad shape. good job taking MIAMI TB is one real bad team keep that money train rolling. football is almost here bol mint gov mint to the bank baby:shake:

blood whats happening my brother how is everything with you. my health is a little better but still having a hard time with my medication I wish I never started but it's better last year I was in bad shape. good job taking MIAMI TB is one real bad team keep that money train rolling. football is almost here bol mint gov mint to the bank baby:shake:

U take care my friend. Hang In There

things under control here...just fucking olddddd :)

add on I should take the 2-0 day and run but SL-112 is a good bet with this pitcher pitching should be a winner KC can't even hit a tee ball bol

good morning yesterday 2-1 today I have 1 game ATLANTA -116 best bet my best bets have been winning bol guy's

i'm looking over todays game's wow do I like these games a lot the bets bol guy's
MILW-110
OAKLAND-110
CLEVELAND+161
SL+120
MINN --115

:thumbsup2:ret guy's lets have a winning day
gorgolon:thumbsup2:

:thumbsup2:retbur guy's lets have a winning day
gorgolon:thumbsup2:

good morning yesterday was bad 2-4 I should just stay with my best bet's there winning almost every day 1 bet
ATLANTA -105 BEST BET bol

Back