best bet from the best baby LETHAL

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
gabe i'm not sure but I think green bay played better teams then dallas it doesnt mean green bay is going to win the game looks like a over the problem it looks to easy thats why I like the under halftime

Dil your amazing at capping these games.. Only thing I see when a person pushes why worry about the under.. Like the college roll to the under these stupid nfl games are all over..
I got the green bay first half right with you then giving it all back with a stupid under at half and game under. lol
Its just in the cards, overs are the play.
What should be a winning ticket is gonna be a loss on this game. I need to smarten the f uck up. Doing some really stupid things that should be avoidable.

Dyker ty I really Appreciate it yeah its real had winning both wagers real hard . but like the next game the O/U is 22.5 i'm going to wager under then ifI lose again under 2 halftime

Dyker yeah the last 3-4 years I have been watching these halftime wagers and the winners is sick unreal we should have hit all 3 games MF seattle losers

good morning CTG I never post this early in my mind real easy winners like yesterday no reason to wait yes no halftime wagers this time give me the better teams yes Green bay is better then AT the bets
NE-6
GREEN BAY+4

wood good morning my brother yes I like that teaser NE all they have to do is win yeah you can't take pitt +12 because it could be a blowout and GB is +10.5 you could be down 17-0 and still your in the game

Back