best bet from the best baby LETHAL

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
:tiphat:

BIG BLUE!
sport yeah U of M almost fucked up this team is to good like I said OHIO STATE can't do shit they almost got lucky just like I said unless something crazy happen's you will win both congrats we already hit now come on U of M kick some MF ass MF

my CTG brothers yes STEED I know your there everybody that knows me knows i'm not a homer but holy fuck did U of M get fucked by the Zebras . guys when I watch a football game I don't really watch it I watch the zebras and watch how they ref unreal pass interference 1 after another that was not called in ot 3 dpwn by mich holding on ohio state not called had to kick the 3 points and when ohio state had the ball on 3 down and 9 yards there was a guy holding on the left side the reason the zebras didnt call it . it would have been a very long 3 points for ohio state I have been saying this for 30 years U of M is really hated by the public

Got me out of my hole my man , I'm only down 1.5 units now , the end of last night it was 8 units !

Any thoughts on Florida tonight ? Looking at them +9, first half +5.5 and first half moneyline +200, lookin juicy

wow wood it that was flor is at wow _ almost double digits hell yes itsa good wager yes I seen so many calls that didnt go Uof m ways its sick

gus this is very hard posting on 3 sports sites I was looking and I could not find my other bets i'm sorry I thought I posted it here it was like winning on 7-0 today with 1 game to go i'm not telling you to o to the other sports sites because this is my main one but sometimes I forget the guys won't care B.A.R -STEED I posted it on covers-pre game this is my main site but sometimes yoy can double check you would have gone 7-0

wick i'm not complaining but it was like going 8-0 because the ML was double goodnight

wiz no problem i'm glad your hitting but this could be my last year 3 sport sites want my bets I said I turned it down before but guys if the money if the money is right i'm going to think about it because im not a tout real big diff in a tout then what do but guys u; not sure but if I do r=the sports world will never see anything like this and yes 99.9 touts are losrs but once in a lifetime you get the best of the best

bones ty but this is getting harder and harder turning it down like last year the same sport site up the money . I told them CTG is my fav sport site i'm not kidding it was real funny when I said that to the CEO of the sport site you could hear a pin drop when I said that:roadrage:

STEED my brother i'm not going anywhere unless this guy pays me 1.000.000 then i think you would understand that would be funny MR bell yes 1.000.000 we can talk MR bell:Godfather::rofl:

STEED that's a deal but that would be funny if he did it would never happen but if it did I promise 100.000 would come right here CTB baby

hugh-stltk no problem like I said before gamblers are funny that's all i'm saying 10 of the guys know what i'm talking about yu can lead a horse to water but you can't make the MF drink it that's why 99.9 don't maake it:badass:

wiz no problem i'm glad your hitting but this could be my last year 3 sport sites want my bets I said I turned it down before but guys if the money if the money is right i'm going to think about it because im not a tout real big diff in a tout then what do but guys u; not sure but if I do r=the sports world will never see anything like this and yes 99.9 touts are losrs but once in a lifetime you get the best of the best
Keep us posted. Would love for you to stay but money is money. I've never ever paid for a pick but I would consider being a customer of yours. Like I said...keep us posted.
:shake:

STEED my brother i'm not going anywhere unless this guy pays me 1.000.000 then i think you would understand that would be funny MR bell yes 1.000.000 we can talk MR bell:Godfather::rofl:
Is that serious? $1M?? Good God your units must be well above my paygrade in order for you to turn that down. I teach for a living and had $6K in the bank once...just once and I thought I was loaded LOL!!

:mean4::Cheers2::money:

Haha J rock I'm in same boat as you my man ..... and def d8 keep us posted if you do eventually move on

JROCK -WOOD to tell you the truth rj bell pm me and asked me if I wanted a job working for pre game I don't think B..A.R.- STEED would get mad if I said pre game but I told him that CTG was my fav sports site /. i'm not kidding thats what I told him he got mad . he said then just post there I told him why are you so mad you don't need me that's what I said he said your turning down good money and yes I will tell you how much he tried giving no buullshit 67.250 I don't know if it was just football season or everything I told him I just do football but I got another offer still not Enough thats all i'm saying

I like helping others I really do but if somebody is going to offer me 6 digits then we can talk and that would only be for 4 months thaats it fuck the other sports not putting any other sports down but since football is the money game

Screw rj lol
I'd rather hear stu feiner talk[/QUOTE
WOOD I agree with you stu that Mf can talk some bullshit he is so funny I would pay him just to talk bullshit i'm not kidding:rofl:

Lol stu is out of his damn mind, I watch his YouTube videos out of pure comedy should do fn standup

wood- jrock this guy is the best i'm not kidding how this stu has not had a stroke is just unreal. this is better then SNL I just looked he has a monthly package special only 8.999 for the month and + he giving you a deal is he out of his mind MF MR billy walters could not afford his package . if your ever sad just go to u tube no words i'm just thinking if anybody really pays him I mean its all over the world I will put the O/U on how many gamblers pay his package I will say 3 yes 3 because in this world you will always find some nut job willing to pay

Back