best bet from the best baby LETHAL

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

guy's we have hit 8 weeks in a row not even losing even one week since I found these halftime lines LETHAL
TOL+9.5 bet it and win :shake:

bull-steed-jk ty guy's it has been a unreal run for 8 week's in a row we have a least hit a +200 ML game and that was a small one up to +500 . and the crazy part not to many losers that's the crazy part . some gamblers think I lost or i'm 0-3 but I hit a ML game that's +500 so your not 0-3 any more your 5-3 . like I said picking against the spread is very hard but if you can pick the outright winner game after game your in a class by yourself . nothing wrong with be cocky if you can back it up your gold some gamblers get very mad when that happen's fuckem I have not paaid my book in over 2 months maybe more but just say 2 months .

guy's i'm sorry I thought TOL was tomorrow it's Friday I might have pulled the trigger to early because almost all of my bets are halftime that +9.5 got me I should have waited for the halftime lines

tol+5.5 halftime
tol+220 halftime
tcu+1.5 halftime
houston-2.5 halftime
wash state+3 halftime
iowa -1/2 halftime

I have one more game on Saturday if this baby wins holy shit thats all i;m saying

woood yeah big line move on TOL that was the fault of the coach that houston lost not the players

I just checked the stats MEM could do nothing in the 2 half i'm glad they hit

yes +190 is right on the line of not betting it but yeah +190 just made it anything under that is a no bet

I watched the last 5 min holy shit even if WM scores 1 TOL scores tol wins the 2 half

Western Michigan gets the ball to open the 2nd half. They're playing 4 corners with the football. Personally I think it's keeping this a close game. Toledo is in trouble if they can't get stops with as bad as WM wants to eat clock.

still 2 day to go I have 1 game tomorrow if it hits we aee back to even

i'm not going to make you wait fuck it MISS STATE+5.5 / MISS STATE+220 ALL 1 HALFTIME

U of M +3 halftime it will be BAMAAAAA vs U of M for the bcs whoever has U of M congrats

wood this time if something crazy happens your good because you never know a late int for a td could happen but if not your good with both then miss state +9 and the ML and you get all your money back +

Back